Salludon tinder experiment

Greecgawd

Greecgawd

Humble Chad
@Salludon ohhh you mother fucker make me so jealous. Honestly I wasn’t expecting all of this. 100s of JBs blowing up my phone requesting dick appointments. I didn’t even put in that much effort in texting tbh and girls didn’t care, the only thing they cared about is getting on your dick. Used the two following pics :

0042A506 7177 4B0A AEE1 B15B651B8E85

This 17 year old JB said you was too gl that you don’t even belong where she lives. She pushed meeting up without me putting any effort. We all know she wanted more than just a drink. BRUTAL!

1D5589F0 7A3C 44CB 9EF0 6936CE19622C

C2472364 0E3C 4F1B BECB E5B5699C930B

1EFF5EA4 5B38 4243 B4FD 021A97F3EF4C

E092A4F3 504C 4AE0 9F46 9B204AFB654B

B1E55FF0 58BE 41F6 8D97 BE03A0307E56

CBAADA85 45BF 42E5 9720 42AEEB508FD4

00465CD9 11A1 43EA 9126 A0B32EB9674B

Some hot JBs who wanted to “Netflix & Chill” :

IMAGINE BEING SALLUDON!

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, BrahminBoss, Shrek2OnDvD and 18 others
this guy is the best looking guy in this forum, i have to admit it, still he is below Orb, that shows how GL Orb was, my god, he was a freak of nature

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 47332, ReadBooksEveryday, BrahminBoss and 13 others
I wish that I could be like the cool kids
Like the cool kiiiiiids

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Awan, ReadBooksEveryday, Carbon Copy and 8 others
it is over for too many men

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Carbon Copy, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
this guy is the best looking guy in this forum, i have to admit it, still he is below Orb, that shows how GL Orb was, my god, he was a freak of nature
Sally mogs Orb jfl

• +1
Reactions: ducksoover, Deleted member 47332, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 21 others
@Amnesia mogs, jbw halo

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 5393
The girl with a dog is fake, I’ve seen that pic on tinder multiple times

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30283, zeshama, SubhumanCurrycel and 6 others
Orb lower third is weak imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
The girl with a dog is fake, I’ve seen that pic on tinder multiple times
She had multiple pics with an IG link. Maybe but her profile looked very realistic to me ngl

" still he is below Orb, that shows how GL Orb was, my god, he was a freak of nature "

oh shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Deleted member 9699 and Deleted member 4671
Hot JB!

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, ReadBooksEveryday, AscendingHero and 9 others
Salludon is gigachad tier, same level as cavil, momoa, tyler maher, nick bateman, broderick hunter etc, nigga is simply flawless. Allah does have his favorites.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, ReadBooksEveryday, AscendingHero and 17 others
u ugys would be telling me those 3 girls are ugly if I said I smashed them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344, goat2x and 22 others
Orb lower third is weak imo
weak but carried by his slayer eyes, legit the best i've ever seen in the PSL community.

ZNIS7qj 1
who mogs this gif? not even coping

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, dachad, goat2x and 2 others
u ugys would be telling me those 3 girls are ugly if I said I smashed them
Daily reminder that this, in your own words, is the "best you can get"

89965fgg-png.710054

Laughing GIFs | Tenor

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, tinderhacker, Shrek2OnDvD and 14 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, SubhumanCurrycel, Gargantuan and 10 others
Op what was the age you put for him ?

• +1
Reactions: Greecgawd
weak but carried by his slayer eyes, legit the best i've ever seen in the PSL community.

View attachment 712119 who mogs this gif? not even coping
Salludon looks like a Gigachad, a top human
but Orb? He looks unearthly, he looks divine, angelic, he almost looks as good as my avi
1LEqCWa.png

the whiteness really makes you stand out, after 4 years on PSL i'm still in disbelief at this guy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, goat2x, Deleted member 4671 and 5 others
but Orb? He looks unearthly, he looks divine, angelic, he almost looks as good as my avi
1LEqCWa.png

the whiteness really makes you stand out, after 4 years on PSL i'm still in disbelief at this guy
fuaaarrrk he looks insane there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, goat2x, Deleted member 6723 and 3 others
1LEqCWa.png

Nothing without blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Amnesia
1LEqCWa.png

He looks like a literal anime char irl there tbh

• +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6
Salludon is gigachad tier, same level as cavil, momoa, tyler maher, nick bateman, broderick hunter etc, nigga is simply flawless. Allah does have his favorites.
Salludon is not on their level. He doesnt have the body nor the pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Salludon is not on their level. He doesnt have the body nor the pheno.
there's no such a thing as pheno when you are a gigachad, and I think salludon is a gymcel

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Warlow and SubhumanCurrycel
there's no such a thing as pheno when you are a gigachad, and I think salludon is a gymcel

It does matter when you have two good looking people with different phenos. And I saw Salludon's frame, its small. I dont know if hes gymmaxed now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
It does matter when you have two good looking people with different phenos. And I saw Salludon's frame, its small. I dont know if hes gymmaxed now.
I really dont think that pheno matters on gigachad levels, he slays literally everywhere, there's simply no evidence of his pheno holding him back in any way possible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Warlow and SubhumanCurrycel
He looks like a literal anime char irl there tbh
Exactly, he reached the last stage, aesthetics x appeal, such as DiCaprio, Delon, gook character designers would coom with him

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
1LEqCWa.png

they say it's important to be chad in all aspects, but this dude is carried by his legendary eye area and top-tier coloring, other traits don't even matter at that point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and WannaBeA6
I really dont think that pheno matters on gigachad levels, he slays literally everywhere, there's simply no evidence of his pheno holding him back in any way possible

You're missing the point. Of course it doesnt matter when picking up girls. It matters if you were to compare the both of them and ask girls who do they prefer.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, WannaBeA6 and Greecgawd
they say it's important to be chad in all aspects, but this dude is carried by his legendary eye area and top-tier coloring, other traits don't even matter at that point
and even with a long midface

By psl rating alone, salludon mogs, but with smv and coloring orb is on another lvl, so orb mogs tbh

Who gives a fuck they all slay
By psl rating alone, salludon mogs, but with smv and coloring orb is on another lvl, so orb mogs tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: wasted
orb is such a fraud wtf
he looks like shit compared to Salludon

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, BrahminBoss, Warlow and 2 others
Motherfucker went from goat farmer to delon romantic lover in paris tier. Mirin. I will contact Dr. Mew for a scheduled "mewing" session

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344 and 10 others
are those the most attractive? kinda ew tbh