Reactions: SecularIslamist
I voice mog him easily by yelling

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan
He sounds retarded af

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan
@JohnDoe @Diarrhoea

How much does his SMV drop by in the UK? I can tell he'd speak with a foreign accent. Won't sound too pajeet tho. I swear if he put his job as factory worker and his bio 'born in Pakistan' (saying where you're not its a requirement jfl) he'd probably do worse than me on Muzz.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: basedblackpiller, Diarrhoea, onthewaytochadlite and 2 others
@JohnDoe @Diarrhoea

How much does his SMV drop by in the UK? I can tell he'd speak with a foreign accent. Won't sound too pajeet tho. I swear if he put his job as factory worker and his bio 'born in Pakistan' (saying where you're not its a requirement jfl) he'd probably do worse than me on Muzz.
I said the same thing to @Pakicel Even a little bit of an accent indicating you weren't brought up here/etc = massive failo to foids here. Yes he's good looking but a lot of foids will instantly reject him based solely on this fact, they will call him a freshie and leave it at that. His looks are so far above the average curry that it does help a lot because anyone who isn't on that level of looks wouldn't even be given the time of day by foids here if they had an accent. Some foids would ignore because he's so far above them in looks that they'll accept it. btw i'm not downloading the .mp4 file lol, link to direct tiktok video

• +1
Images 13

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
@JohnDoe @Diarrhoea

he needs some kekomaxx and ticaretmaxx imo

• +1
I will become @salludon2.0 after hard mewing and chin tucking.
Me too bhai, me too. Except i'll be doing hard mew, hard chew, hard chin tucks, hard thumbpull, hard waterboard :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
sounds like ai