My voice doesn’t suit my face

RealLifeJoker

RealLifeJoker

28, 6’0”, mixed, aspie, lost my v plate at 26
I’ve been very insecure about my voice since puberty. I always projected the thought that girls would be repulsed because my voice is not masculine or sexy enough to excite them. I sound like a socially awkward beta male let alone actually being one.

82979EA2 ECCD 41DE 9083 807FB4AC055E

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManzareK, johncruz12345, zeke714 and 9 others
your voice is incel af

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ManzareK, lutte, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 7 others
Mogs me so hard its over as indo paki :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Danish_Retard, Bewusst and 12 others
I’ve been very insecure about my voice since puberty. I always projected the thought that girls would be repulsed because my voice is not masculine or sexy enough to excite them. I sound like a socially awkward beta male let alone actually being one.

View attachment 1277151

that is so brutal, im sorry, fix ur lisp asap somehow

You sound like Katie price xD

Does my voice fit my face?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: xegigi, Tr0ubLe, Acnno and 3 others

View attachment 1277151

I still can't believe that you're incel with this face and voice. What's your height?

I still can't believe that you're incel with this face and voice. What's your height?
I’m never identified as an incel even though I’m qualified to be one since I never lost my virginity until 5 months ago and only had sex once. I’ve been blackpilled but came off that some time ago because of how toxic it is. I’m just over 6ft.

I’m never identified as an incel even though I’m qualified to be one since I never lost my virginity until 5 months ago and only had sex once. I’ve been blackpilled but came off that some time ago because of how toxic it is. I’m just over 6ft.
I think you should get in the gym and inject T. You look good.

You sound like Eugene, but voice is higher pitched.

• +1
Reactions: Chadakin

View attachment 1277151

you sound retarded bro , best advice drink hot black coffee as soon as you get up it changes your voice for max 8 hours

Twat? LOL, never heard a black guy use this word, you also don't sound black, you sound like some wimpy white boy, you need to talk and act like a hood nigga if you want to be noticed.

@RealLifeJoker i didnt know you did lps bro

Twat? LOL, never heard a black guy use this word, you also don't sound black, you sound like some wimpy white boy, you need to talk and act like a hood nigga if you want to be noticed.
My mum is White and I was brought up by her so of course I would sound like some wimpy white big especially you had no father or father figure in much of your life. That’s true but I’d end up being someone I’m not.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11414, Acnno, Deleted member 8244 and 8 others
My mum is White and I was brought up by her so of course I would sound like some wimpy white big especially you had no father or father figure in much of your life. That’s true but I’d end up being someone I’m not.
You need to embrace your ghetto side, learn ebonics, take speech and accent lessons if you have to.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 360° and Kristin
  • JFL
Reactions: Acnno, fogdart and Amnesia
You need to embrace your ghetto side, learn ebonics, take speech and accent lessons if you have to.
That’s some racist shit a White liberal would say

Testosterone JFL. Are you new to the blackpill community?
I actually full of T as in I have hair all of my back, shoulders, ass, neck and genitals

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno and fogdart

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Acnno, 360° and 5 others
I actually full of T as in I have hair all of my back, shoulders, ass, neck and genitals
Then build muscle because you look like a weak soyboy

• +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing
Rock a short haircut down to about a couple of mm's of length, it'll look good with ur facial hair.

Rock a short haircut down to about a couple of mm's of length, it'll look good with ur facial hair.
53CB0ED9 2F87 4BA2 B51F A4E66CF2BF2F

I had this style for 6 years

over

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
:lul::lul: HOLY SHIT THIS WEBSITE IS SO FUCKING FUNNY :lul::lul:
My response and voice:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno and RealLifeJoker

View attachment 1277151

I think it's just you. They say it can be extremely difficult to know how you actually sound to other people. You don't sound Arnold Schwarzenegger in Conan The Barbarian, but you sound perfectly fine. Nothing to be ashamed of.

• +1
Reactions: RealLifeJoker and mulattomaxxer
Your voice could use work but its not over. If you lose the lisp your voice will sound better. Also you sound robotic (but that is due to the nature of your recording). Its worth trying to speak deeper, when your relaxed your voice pitch should lower.

But your voice could be alot worse then this. Atleast you don't have a death tier accent life scouse. The best news is that you don't sound gay or low T which is great. Having a deep sexy voice is a rare trait, even high T moggers such as fighters don't always have deep "sexy" voices.

You need the correct genetics and the correct enviroment to have a sexy voice. But I am sure this is something you can improve.

• +1
Reactions: RealLifeJoker and Deleted member 14303
:lul::lul: HOLY SHIT THIS WEBSITE IS SO FUCKING FUNNY :lul::lul:
My response and voice:

you sound like these wignats me and my nigga jumped outside of this Swansea nightclub a few years back. I think you are a good chap though

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
You don’t even sound bad bro

• +1
Reactions: RealLifeJoker and Deleted member 9670
you sound like these wignats me and my nigga jumped outside of this Swansea nightclub a few years back. I think you are a good chap though
People have always said I sounded white :lul:. I grew up surrounded by white people so it makes sense. The only way you will sound black is if your from Manchester or London (because alot of black people live their).

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 9670
You sound white af ngl
I get this alot NGL. I grew up in a white community. Both my parents were posh, although neither are posh anymore. They just sound posh. My mum is from Ghana but she was one of the rich people. She learnt to speak the queens english.

My dad's family was rich but his mother got fucked over by dark triad chad. He came in into her life, impregnated her, spent all her money then went out to get some milk. My grandmother then descended to a concil estate. My grandfather did this to other women. My dad has lots of half siblings. Nuclear blackpill tbh :blackpill::blackpill:, just be dark triad chad theory. Both died before I was born but my grandfather (dads side) was a sick fuck. "Just work hard bro, just treat her right bro, just be a decent person bro". Fucking over for this reality tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11414 and johncruz12345
:owo:

• +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing