Salludon vs Akash Kumar

Who mogs?

• Total voters
Makeupmaxxed eyebrows. This is from a movie scene right?
View attachment 1259105

His eyes naturally look uncanny

View attachment 1259106
You are kinda coping right now
This dude destroyed tinder for a reason. Literally did better than most white chads.

I posted a few stock photos in my other post. He looked insane at his peak. He doesn’t look as good now due to his aging so yes he looks a bit uncanny but c’mon when he was young he was insane.

• +1
Reactions: Ascendinglad087, Chadethnic101, Biiyo03 and 6 others
Eye shape> eye color

He’d also look good with brown eyes
tbh uncle chadpreet is a really bad example of what you are even trying to say
he has dark green eyes so it's still dark and fits within his pheno

retarded ethnics think blue eyes look good on ethnics or very light eyes like europeans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Chadeep and Looks234
lol if you voted for that squint fag

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Chadeep, Deleted member 14312 and 1 other person
Akash would eye area mog Gandy if his medial canthus was longer and lower eyelids less droppy

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 14312 and volcelfatcel
Second guy mogs look like some exotic Arab or Hispanic

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 14867 and 5 others
tbh uncle chadpreet is a really bad example of what you are even trying to say
he has dark green eyes so it's still dark and fits within his pheno

retarded ethnics think blue eyes look good on ethnics or very light eyes like europeans
i wouldn't say it's really dark green, but green in general is way more fitting for ethnics. There are a ton of phenos from india that are light skin/ + green/hazel eyes so it looks much more natural than blue

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
absolutely godlike lower third holy shit
yea extremely robust jaw but he has the zygos to match as well. actually looks like a bit of mandibular prognathism (result of extreme T) but nothing severe enough to hurt his looks

• +1
yea extremely robust jaw but he has the zygos to match as well. actually looks like a bit of mandibular prognathism (result of extreme T) but nothing severe enough to hurt his looks
mandibular prognathism is based unless extreme
it's very masculine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867 and Euclidd
  • +1
Fuck me that selfie salludon posted recently madr me a big fan, i choose him for sure. Mogs amnesia crisick defiant soul and akash imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312
Fuck me that selfie salludon posted recently madr me a big fan, i choose him for sure. Mogs amnesia crisick defiant soul and akash imo
He mogs prime Chico right now

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
If I can get salludon jaw with implants then im legit gonna start saving starting now.

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan and Deleted member 14312
can someone morph salludon with blue eyes or green

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, AscendingHero and Looks234
:lul::lul::lul: Needs to get the bleach real quick no cap. that or atleast chemical peels so he can get as light as his exposed lighter areas.
I'd honestly say the eye contrast is enough to where he doesn't need to worry about lightening his skin, honestly most women would find him attractive

Black and ethnics look scary with blue eyes. Like a science experiment gone wrong.
Then what eye color is ideal for blacks and ethnics?

Then what eye color is ideal for blacks and ethnics?
This.
3CA2B987 3769 4C08 823B E8296E487CF5
AE90E54E 099D 4A67 998B 43C6D19B63EB
9B044A32 C8E3 4ABB A0DB 44FBDBC213A1

Or maybe this, don’t quite know how to define his eye color, it’s blue but it’s also not and doesn’t look unnatural.
D083EBC3 2709 46FD 84F5 CADC63F330A7
90D9941F 184F 4818 B7A0 61A8CA3A25D4
BA331C22 4A41 4AB5 ABE5 EE2D0FAFE84E

Nobody:

.org niggas:

Omg polarizing. Look at her contrast, such a fogger :soy:
View attachment 1259115

Ewe bland and shit brown eyes
View attachment 1259113
Not the same as the .org user vs Akash Kumar AT ALL. Salludon has better bones but Akash has decent bones too. He looks insane especially with his zygos in the Instagram video linked in the original post. He could still model at perhaps lower-end agencies without the contacts. The girl with fake blue eyes that you posted has shit skin quality, is bloated, and has buggy eyes. She is probably a 4/10 even with the halo. The other girl is at least a 7/10 (I can't really tell with just this photo tbh, but the point is that she fogs the blue-eyed chick to oblivion).

Also its not necessarily that blue is superior to brown, it's just the fact uniqueness is valuable and bright, lively eyes (most prevalent in blue) is preferred to dark, dull eyes (most prevalent in brown). Here's an example of the opposite:
dull blue eyes:

bright brown eyes (hazel):

Both incel next to a white normie

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
Salludon was losing.
I tied it now 37-37.

Both frauding subchads. Over.

How can pakicels cope after getting mogged on the streets by salludon

Akash lowkey looks like pinnacle of curry aesthetics in that video.