@Salludon vs Inidegenous Swiss. The power of symmetry

D

DegenerateSkullCell

Banned
A post about how much a difference the maxilla makes in being a handsome man vs an Neanderthal with human like features

AC85B4E0 7F98 482B BB31 6A92360DA823
62132909 46BC 469D 813E 8A70FE478CB9

Both looksmax, both bone smash, both have huge bones in their face. However, the biggest difference is the symmetry. Salludon has a forward maxilla that brings his features to a harmony whilst indigenous apes face just looks like a bloated, lopsided mess.

Indigenous Swiss thinks he looks like a Chad but I dare anyone to use his face for a tinder experiment and he’ll be a laughing stock to any girl that’s a 6/10 or above. Hideous face, seriously.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, weebcel, thereallegend and 11 others
He has high BF% tbh, he would look better at 12% bf

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Mewton, Deleted member 15099 and 6 others
I really don’t think so. His facial ratios seem to be very off.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Romeo1111, Shrek2OnDvD, thereallegend and 7 others
lmaooooooo indegenous swiss

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Danish_Retard, ChristianChad and 5 others
People in 2021 still think that Salludon changed his face with mewing and bonesmashing :hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Birdcell, Toth's thot, Mewton and 20 others
We have really regressed to a point in society where people communicate their thoughts through pictures. Speak boy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 15099, Shrek2OnDvD and 6 others
A post about how much a difference the maxilla makes in being a handsome man vs an Neanderthal with human like features

View attachment 1421145View attachment 1421147

Both looksmax, both bone smash, both have huge bones in their face. However, the biggest difference is the symmetry. Salludon has a forward maxilla that brings his features to a harmony whilst indigenous apes face just looks like a bloated, lopsided mess.

Indigenous Swiss thinks he looks like a Chad but I dare anyone to use his face for a tinder experiment and he’ll be a laughing stock to any girl that’s a 6/10 or above. Hideous face, seriously
the reason @Salludon mogs is because of inward gonions unlike indigenous swiss that has outward gonions , inward gonions are a super rare mogger trait

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 3573, datboijj and 3 others
the reason @Salludon mogs is because of inward gonions unlike indigenous swiss that has outward gonions , inward gonions are a super rare mogger trait
Wtf are u talking about inward gonions are super common, flared gonions are much rarer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 14918
Wtf are u talking about inward gonions are super common, flared gonions are much rarer.
nope inward gonions are rare to this day I have never seen anyone in my school or , outside with inward gonions

Righg

Indigenous Swiss thinks he looks like a Chad but I dare anyone to use his face for a tinder experiment and he’ll be a laughing stock to any girl that’s a 6/10 or above. Hideous face, seriously.
Swiss guy bonesmashed
Inbred Pakistani has had implants and fillers. If your skull isn't "bonesmashed" you'd know that

nope inward gonions are rare to this day I have never seen anyone in my school or , outside with inward gonions
I have slightly inward gonions

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
Can't really decide whether they are a halo or not, cause studies show high bigonial width(=/> 90 % of bizygomatic width) is attractive, those studies also show inward gonions as attractive. But then there are autists here who argue that flared gonions are attractive slayer trait

One frauds hard and uses lightning from behind. The other takes random candid

• +1
Reactions: Cope>rope and Sens
symmetry my ass, the guy is a higher bf jfl are u retarded

Its not symmetry, its lower bf, more defined/gracile features and better harmony between features also better skull shape
Its like every feature is higher quality

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, datboijj and Deleted member 15128

Both look absolutely retarded

What does this mean, tried googling and I didn’t get a good explanation

Righg

Swiss guy bonesmashed
Inbred Pakistani has had implants and fillers. If your skull isn't "bonesmashed" you'd know that
If Salludon has had surgery/fillers I’ve never ever seen a more perfect, clean cut result. A poor Pakistani somehow has better surgery results than Kim Kardashian, yeah okay

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 3573 and 4 others
If Salludon has had surgery/fillers I’ve never ever seen a more perfect, clean cut result. A poor Pakistani somehow has better surgery results than Kim Kardashian, yeah okay
First of all that inbred scumbag isn't poor
Secondly, sallufraudon unlike "Kim Kardashian" understood the meaning of not overdoing stuff(minimalism), he just got the surgeries required for him to ascend in every way and not going overboard. Kim Kardashian obviously couldn't stop getting surgeries cause of trying to achieve a standard which isn't 'real'

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 3573
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, SOS-Sonic and justadude
Should have posted a better pic of Swiss tbh for fair comparison

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 14918 and 1 other person
First of all that inbred scumbag isn't poor
Secondly, sallufraudon unlike "Kim Kardashian" understood the meaning of not overdoing stuff(minimalism), he just got the surgeries required for him to ascend in every way and not going overboard. Kim Kardashian obviously couldn't stop getting surgeries cause of trying to achieve a standard which isn't 'real'
He ain't rich lol:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
He ain't rich lol:feelskek:
That scum bag legit told me he has acres of land from from his ancestors:feelsuhh:
I though you might know since you both canoodle in your 2x2 asphyxiated basement.

That scum bag legit told me he has acres of land from from his ancestors:feelsuhh:
I though you might know since you both canoodle in your 2x2 asphyxiated basement.
Nig he litterly lives in a village lol where land is so fckin cheap.. Average farmer has more land than this

Nig he litterly lives in a village lol where land is so fckin cheap.. Average farmer has more land than this
Either admit that you are povertycels
Or admit that you aren't (cause you are on this site) and can arrange enough money for implants and fillers.

do u think outward would mog if the cheekbones were wider
Probably yes, but if you think of it like that, we are just talking about facial width to height ratio being higher. I feel a sufficiently wide gonion and a slightly more wider cheekbones are the best to have like Henry Cavill.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 14918 and justadude
Probably yes, but if you think of it like that, we are just talking about facial width to height ratio being higher. I feel a sufficiently wide gonion and a slightly more wider cheekbones are the best to have like Henry Cavill.
yea true, henry's is kinda outward but doesnt have that flared look

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
Everyone has acres of land in third world countries, you think people are battling over acres in the slums of Islamabad? No. It’s worthless land that nobody even wants

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
yea true, henry's is kinda outward but doesnt have that flared look
That's ideal, I think people here think outward gonions mean lack of bigonial width, while actually, sufficiently wide bigonial with slightly tapered gonions are ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
Everyone has acres of land in third world countries, you think people are battling over acres in the slums of Islamabad? No. It’s worthless land that nobody even wants
The conclusion is that he is sufficiently well to do for getting surgeries and everyone here wants to cope and support that inbred scumbag

I have slightly inward gonions
This is cope @AcneScars @chaddyboi66
This guy is utterly subhuman and they’re not slightly inward either

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan, chaddyboi66 and AcneScars
Are my cheekbones like o’Pry Bhai @chaddyboi66 @AcneScars @Haven

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Haven and AcneScars
The conclusion is that he is sufficiently well to do for getting surgeries and everyone here wants to cope and support that inbred scumbag
Keep crying for @Salludon

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, Yerico7, datboijj and 4 others
This is cope @AcneScars @chaddyboi66
This guy is utterly subhuman and they’re not slightly inward either
You wait and watch gnat IQ abomination

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Yerico7, buckchadley31 and 4 others
Are my cheekbones like o’Pry Bhai @chaddyboi66 @AcneScars @Haven
Let's see...

Fuckin hell :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, buckchadley31, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Mewton, Deleted member 15099 and 9 others

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Salludon and Haven
This.

Disproportionately wide faces need low bf% to look good.

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell