• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, SubhumanCurrycel, rand anon and 4 others
WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS?

Cut the status out , salludon mogs

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr, rand anon, Deleted member 2816 and 7 others
sallu bhai was literally assembled in a lab to win psl mog battles its a no contest

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, indianMOGGERR, Av0nr and 2 others
Whole forum vs @Cheesyrumble basically
Cheesyrumble is unironically right. So many women all over the world are betabuxxing kim taehyung rn. Also he looks better here and its unphotoshopped

F15f72d005538b3ac79ae179c1ef3195

Taehyung mogs however taehyung gets mogged by yoo taeyang and chad eunwoo

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Deleted member 22135, MaxillaMaxing and 3 others
Cheesyrumble is unironically right. So many women all over the world are betabuxxing kim taehyung rn. Also he looks better here and its unphotoshopped

View attachment 2215504
SALLUDON MOGGS IN HARMONY AND BONES ALSO

View attachment 2215504
Salludon mogs every korean that has ever existed to suicide

We are not rating status

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, BongMog, MaxillaMaxing and 1 other person
V > JK > all

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, MaxillaMaxing and Deleted member 24444
Salludon mogs every korean that has ever existed to suicide

We are not rating status
I know really, cut off his status and see him doing as good as white gymmaxed MTN

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
salludon has looksmax.org incels making PSL edits of him while kim taehyung has 15 to 20 year old jbs making edits of him

take your pic @aspiringexcel

but sallu mogs looks wise

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29558, indianMOGGERR, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
@mrriceguy mogs this gooklet to suicide let alone sallubhai

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, BongMog and Deleted member 24444

View attachment 2215504
why do you worship koreans so much?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Btw the pic in op isn t salludon, it s a morph of him with gandy
but still; sallu mogs this fuckingg kid wtf u even compare salludon with a 15yo boy

• +1
Reactions: chawaje and indianMOGGERR
It’s an honor to hear that from Kinh mogger such as yourself
No Im being ded srs without status this is just an ugly recessed maxilla jawless boneless estrogenic monolid gook rat and you ironically mog him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Av0nr, lightskinbengali and Deleted member 24444
why do you worship koreans so much?
Nigga youre a self hating ricecel.

I dont worship anyone. I just defend gooks, chinks and japs because theyre not subhuman

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Lucid, khvirgin and Deleted member 24444
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 16960
Nigga youre a self hating ricecel.

I dont worship anyone. I just defend gooks, chinks and japs
i don't self hate at all, i just acknowledge the fact that gooks aren't attractive to foids. i would say the same thing if i was black or white.

• +1
Reactions: User49
You niggas are fucking autistic, having a v shaped jawline is a beauty standard in east asia. Tim chung would be considered subhuman in east asia but you guys dont get that
View attachment 2215542
No one cares about gook beauty standards you chink
Only thing that matters is appeal to prime white women not some 2d gook goblinas
Delusional gooks only @mrriceguy understands this

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 16810 and Deleted member 24444
Only thing that matters is appeal to prime white women not some 2d gook goblinas
Ikr, take away their status and all of those “straight out of manhwa” people will do as good as some gymmaxed MTN if not worse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
Ikr, take away their status and all of those “straight out of manhwa” people will do as good as some gymmaxed MTN if not worse.
Would be worse, before gookpop propaganda gook smv was legit 0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
i don't self hate at all, i just acknowledge the fact that gooks aren't attractive to foids. i would say the same thing if i was black or white.
JFL northeast asians have the 2nd highest smv, even white smv with SEAmonkeys and middle east. Theres a literal show on netflix called Xo kitty about a foid that geomaxxed to korea
Im white, also arent u the muh khin muh masterrace nigga?

JFL northeast asians have the 2nd highest smv, even white smv with SEAmonkeys and middle east. Theres a literal show on netflix called Xo kitty about a foid that geomaxxed to korea

Im white, also arent u the muh khin muh masterrace nigga?
Stfu chinksupremacy, keep larping as other race everytime you crawl back to the forum like the abused chink dog you are :lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 24444
i've already shown data that contradicts this. all you have is one show that nobody watches. there is far more netflix shows about foids fucking whites than gooks.

nigga can u explain why south viet are subhuman but north are kinh moggers but south chinese become subhuman again? they share a border.

• JFL
Reactions: dakchuh, khvirgin, Deleted member 16810 and 1 other person
nigga can u explain why south viet are subhuman but north are kinh moggers but south chinese become subhuman again? they share a border.

starboy is a retarded coper who thinks he is not the same as a chink

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut
Stfu chinksupremacy, keep larping as other race everytime you crawl back to the forum like the abused chink dog you are :lul::lul:
Nigga i posted my face here. Youre literally a chink yourself. I never said NEAs have higher smv than whites.
i've already shown data that contradicts this. all you have is one show that nobody watches. there is far more netflix shows about foids fucking whites than gooks.
Only people that disagree with me are ricecels, how ironic. Its not your race thats subhuman, its you thats subhuman.

Least mental gymnastic looksmax.org moment

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut

North Vietnamese are Vietnamese
South Chinese are Chinese that got raped by Vietnamese when they expanded northward
South Vietnamese are Cambodian that got raped by Vietnamese when they expanded southward

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and aspiringexcel
South Chinese are Chinese that got raped by Vietnamese when they expanded northward
South Vietnamese are Cambodian that got raped by Vietnamese when they expanded southward
so vietnamese genes make people subhuman? WTF

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
Muh status, I genuinely believe that this looks better and has more appeal than that gay alien

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, Deleted member 28414, Lucid and 4 others
also cambodians didnt get raped by vietnamese they got raped by dravidian vedids that why they are subhuman

how does it feel that your vietnamese kinh race got raped by dravidian bulls?
Map of southeast asia 1000   1100 CE

• JFL
what are cambodians then

so vietnamese genes make people subhuman? WTF
South Chinese are subhumans bc they are chinks
South Vietnamese are subhumans bc they are Cambodians

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16960, khvirgin and aspiringexcel
Muh status, I genuinely believe that this looks better and has more appeal than that gay alien

well now that i see him in a tiktok edit with slowmotion and cheap after effects you might be right
he definitely mogs

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 16810
also cambodians didnt get raped by vietnamese they got raped by dravidian vedids that why they are subhuman

how does it feel that your vietnamese kinh race got raped by dravidian bulls?View attachment 2215561
Youre a curry coper that explains your inferiority complex against Kinh moggers
Reminder we brutally raped your dravidian race and annexed your land hence why south Vietnam exists today
IMG 8807

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Youre a curry coper that explains your inferiority complex against Kinh moggers
Reminder we brutally raped your dravidian race and annexed your land hence why south Vietnam exists today
View attachment 2215565
brutal the kinh viet moggers were so horny they had to rape dravidian women who looked like this
Dravid

how does it feel half of your country is now filled with dravidian rape babies?

• So Sad

psl autism on overdive vs high trust prettyboy that jbs shlick to on wattpad

bones and hunter eyes good therefore more bones and the most hunterest of eyes = better. jfl.

• +1
  • So Sad

@julianchicago dalit thinks Taehyung mogs Salludon, time to bully him
Iron man captain america 1

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus