Salludon's looking for some modelling gig

mewman

mewman

Hopes and copes

He's posting more frequently since he made his ig public. He obviously wants to debut as a model. Someone get him a modelling contract so he can get out of pakistan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey and Yaarhuni
No he can rot in that shit hole

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jarate and mewman
You can't make a living out of a kebab shop, I don't blame him tbh

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, sub5outsider, mewman and 1 other person
He is rich guy in Pakistan people don't understand it. If he have iphone 15 in Pakistan means he is in top 1%

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv and mewman
Over for him when his 50ml of filler dissolves and he reverts back to his 3psl curry self

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
Over for him when his 50ml of filler dissolves and he reverts back to his 3psl curry self
Hardly believe he would waste his monthly salary on fillers since he also got a family now

jfl how do you think he ascended
Bonesmashing and chewing. That mewing part is cope tho. He's gatekeeping bonesmashing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, ggg.tv, VivaCristoRey and 1 other person
Another day, another dogshit post
Goodbye

• +1
Reactions: Teddo23
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv, douche and Navnith
His face has been consistent for a a while now. I think he got eye area implants and a mandible angle implant. fillers would have migrated by now

Bonesmashing and chewing. That mewing part is cope tho. He's gatekeeping bonesmashing
Mewing isn't cope
Bonesmashing is the actual cope. it will create some very unpredictable bone depositions like it did for me. its impossible to control the exact shape of the added bone

His face has been consistent for a a while now. I think he got eye area implants and a mandible angle implant. fillers would have migrated by now
its fairly obvious that its fillers, just look at the contour of his cheekbones + when the filler dissolves he probably gets it redone

its fairly obvious that its fillers, just look at the contour of his cheekbones + when the filler dissolves he probably gets it redone
I just told you his face is too consistent for that.
Surgeons aren't CNC machines. They will make noticeable changes. Salludon has no noticeable changes since he ascended.

Mewing isn't cope
Bonesmashing is the actual cope. it will create some very unpredictable bone depositions like it did for me. its impossible to control the exact shape of the added bone
Keep coping. Ofc you will end up like an subhuman ogre if u don't do it properly. I'm getting results nigga.
Retards like you bonesmash for a month then they give up because u are hitting like a pussy

Keep coping. Ofc you will end up like an subhuman ogre if u don't do it properly. I'm getting results nigga.
Retards like you bonesmash for a month then they give up because u are hitting like a pussy
you;re so retarded i actually loled
I should whack a brick on your brainless skull to help you out:feelsuhh:Hows that for bonesmashing

you;re so retarded i actually loled
I should whack a brick on your brainless skull to help you out:feelsuhh:Hows that for bonesmashing
Dnr. Keep coping subhuman:feelshah:

Dnr. Keep coping subhuman:feelshah:
LMAO

'Im so based' 'I posted a soyjack meme' 'Now i own this guy' :soy:
I am making you cry through your bruised bonesmashed face Jfl.
Keep Seething

Mewing isn't cope
Can I pm you?