salt

P

prag

Iron
is it a good idea to cut kff salt to debloat, im soon turning 17 im 5"11 and i heard low sodium intake might lower calcium in bones, Does sea salt cause less bloating

Let me tell you something, and looksmax might label me as a heretic, but it needs to be said.

You are a machine, you don't care about measly salt bloating your face slightly. You don't care about fag shit like icing your face with an icepack every morning like a woman, you only care about setting a goal and achieving it no matter what. If you want to fuck a bitch, you come up to her even if you didn't sleep in 3 days, bloated af, and have shit clothes.

Mindset is the most important thing. Pure, unbreakable soul and mind will do more for your looksmaxxing journey than any of the microneedling and mewing bullshit you will see here. Your brain is the central computer, everything else listens and follows. Stop feeding it gay shit, and just focus on winning. If girls don't look at you, focus not on bitches, but on getting your money up, and getting your body in shape. If you get money and good body at fucking 17, your whole face shape will change just due to your brain saying "yo wtf nigga, who is this beast. ayo, endocrine system, pump some testesterone into this young stud, we going to the moon, we need it"

good luck