schwimmer-1200x675.jpg

Jordan+Barrett+2017+Vanity+Fair+Oscar+Party+MHDRiNUS5hgl.jpg

No

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Never_Began, Nibba and 2 others
Take the midface blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
one is a subhumna, other is a superhuman. neither is human though which is what girls want

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
Low effort thread tbh tbqh tbh

• +1
one is a subhumna, other is a superhuman. neither is human though which is what girls want

COPE if you don't think that girls are attracted to Jordan Barrett

• +1
Reactions: nattycel

they aren't lol. he looks like a gay alien faggot. even @JustChris mogs him

You lookism autists probably think that every woman on earth must be sexually attracted to Barrett because of his gay alien face, JFL, alien pretty boy is Jailbait material and nothing else. Travel elsewhere, experience the world, see what women are like, a lot of them find this kind of effeminate appearance (coupled with effeminate mannerisms) repulsive

• +1
Reactions: JustChris and Future Arablite
You lookism autists probably think that every woman on earth must be sexually attracted to Barrett because of his gay alien face, JFL, alien pretty boy is Jailbait material and nothing else. Travel elsewhere, experience the world, see what women are like, a lot of them find this kind of effeminate appearance (coupled with effeminate mannerisms) repulsive

Enta dhaki tbh

I don't give a shit if some 30 year old single mom thinks that Jordan Barrett looks like an alien. He is the most aesthetic male to ever walk on this earth. And in any case, I would rather have his face than keep mine any day of the week.

I spend hundreds of hours worshipping his face, hoping that my David Schwimmer tier midface can compact itself to the size of his, and that my neutrally/negatively tilted eyes can rise at the corners.

• +1
Reactions: rtsssy
I don't give a shit if some 30 year old single mom thinks that Jordan Barrett looks like an alien. He is the most aesthetic male to ever walk on this earth. And in any case, I would rather have his face than keep mine any day of the week.

I spend hundreds of hours worshipping his face, hoping that my David Schwimmer tier midface can compact itself to the size of his, and that my neutrally/negatively tilted eyes can rise at the corners.

Tbf he's far from being the most aesthetic male to walk on this planet

• +1
Barrett's looks are unique and aesthethic (sharp features, good proportions), but he really does look somewhat strange.

Gay alien skull

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
Tayyib, Men tizi ?

Matt Bomer, Hugo Philip, Ryan Reynolds, Jake Gylenhaal, Tom Cruise, and sooooo many other males shit on Jordan Barrett.

Jordan Barrett attracts 15 year old girls while the others have HUGE SEX APPEAL.

Jordan Barrett has the exotic look required for modeling, but he is no way near as attractive as the other above. He has a weird looking face, looks like a teenager and has the body of a woman. And that’s reality.

• +1
Reactions: DrTony
Akid souri ow lebanese
. يعني اكيد لو خليجي او عراقي ما تشوفني على مثل هاد المواقع. كنت سويت زواج مرتب و طجيتلي شي واحده حلوة

. يعني اكيد لو خليجي او عراقي ما تشوفني على مثل هاد المواقع. كنت سويت زواج مرتب و طجيتلي شي واحده حلوة

انا عراقي

SHUT UP YOU FUCKING KEBABS

they are not attracted to him, just because he's a model doesnt mean he's attractive to females, females are attracted to guys like JAMES GANDY AND HENRY CAVILL

• +1
JustChris mogs the bottom one tbh.

1st looks better :bluepill:

Imagine those two standing next to each other. That would be the mogging of the millennium.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and TakaRyo
If the guy on the right stood up straight and lost some weight, he could slay.

Jordan Barrett looks too much like an alien omg
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Matt Bomer, Hugo Philip, Ryan Reynolds, Jake Gylenhaal, Tom Cruise, and sooooo many other males shit on Jordan Barrett.
Oh Lord I hope you're joking. Women of all ages go crazy for barrett

Hell I even mog Reynolds and gylenhaal

Last edited:
  • +1
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Oh Lord I hope you're joking. Women of all ages go crazy for barrett

And even if normie women don't Barrett is a chad among male models

He gets all the top tier female models

Who cares if some facebook girl thinks that barrett looks too much like an alien. These women certainly don't think that:
jordanbarrett-cheyennetozzi.png

f2815654d8350ba5eab021e1e2206148.jpg

And even if normie women don't Barrett is a chad among male models

He gets all the top tier female models

Who cares if some facebook girl thinks that barrett looks too much like an alien. These women certainly don't think that:
jordanbarrett-cheyennetozzi.png

f2815654d8350ba5eab021e1e2206148.jpg
And he's 6'2 and as Aussie accent. It's over for non Barrett cels

• +1
And he's 6'2 and as Aussie accent. It's over for non Barrett cels

So I guess I should just get my australian friends to teach me an aussie accent and I can slay harder than Barrett with leg lengthening surgery?

Except for us arabcels.

With our kebab noses only the sky is the limit
I have this nose and I'm not even arab
So I guess I should just get my australian friends to teach me an aussie accent and I can slay harder than Barrett with leg lengthening surgery?
If u get rhino and genio u can slay with lifts. Not as gl as Barrett but u would be above avg

It’s fucking over.

CD212E2F 7F55 4DF6 968C 3E9E7CF93E22

How are you supposed to get a side profile that chiseled?

• +1
OP what’s your fwhr?

• +1