Sample: What mainstream Blackpill looks like

H

hopebfrascend

Iron
This is what Blackpill looks like without the racist, homophobic and sexist rhetoric, definitively designed to cater to the masses. @Master close down the forum, or be warned - Black will be the new red. I want you to visualise "guides" like these proliferating the internet, and being read by hundreds of millions of men.

(Notice the mix of red, blue and blackpill in the aformentioned "guide", the sheep eat this stuff up)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Informationcapitali, StrangerDanger, falcon1 and 3 others
One SyrianHorsefacePsycho guide like this, and it would be quite bad for the socio-economic state of myriads of people on this forum.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, falcon1, Mewton and 2 others
>Joined Jun 26, 2023
Dnrd

One SyrianHorsefacePsycho guide like this, and would be quite bad for the socio-economic state of myriads of people on this forum.
Just delete this post

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 23218
Someone should ddos the site you linked
I bet if I made a 0IQ post titled, "DDOS THIS FAGGOT FOR STEALING FROM BOTB", it would get DDOSed. Not that guy though so someone else must take up that mantle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1
I'll take the implants out of your face so I can see that Incel face again. Keep coping with tiktokcels, retard

Whores have a reputation too. You can find out by asking the rating of your fat mother
In that case 242>163, you batty faggy boy.

• Ugh..
I bet if I made a 0IQ post titled, "DDOS THIS FAGGOT FOR STEALING FROM BOTB", it would get DDOSed. Not that guy though so someone else must take up that mantle.
I’ll do to

• Ugh..
I mogg u!!! Mogg u!!! I'm not the stupid bastard of my crazy parents!!! My capital angle is better than yours by 0.000001°!!!! It's over!!!!
Ok, so?

Will never go fully mainstream because no one wants to fully gulp down the racepill. Shit, most people here can't even fucking comprehend it. Look at all the deathniks on this forum.

• +1
G2

G1

Ok so it's just false-flag sabotage material disguised as genuine looksmax guide :lul: we're safe

Ok so it's just false-flag sabotage material disguised as genuine looksmax guide :lul: we're safe
Do women actually like tattoos or is that cope? Has nothing to do with your face bones tbh.

Will never go fully mainstream because no one wants to fully gulp down the racepill. Shit, most people here can't even fucking comprehend it. Look at all the deathniks on this forum.
What’s the race pill that all white woman love black man

this is practically useless
no one is going to get convinced to hardmaxx from vague paragraphs
and the other shit are just common sense or things youd see on any generic beauty website

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Do women actually like tattoos or is that cope? Has nothing to do with your face bones tbh.
They add sex appeal and a bit of edge

you look like a “bad boy” and dangerous

you get more respect from other guys too and will be seen as harder

Sample: that's how my reaction to this thread looks like:

Tired Pbs Nature GIF by Nature on PBS

One SyrianHorsefacePsycho guide like this, and it would be quite bad for the socio-economic state of myriads of people on this forum.
he said he wouldn't touch anything on hardmaxxing already, we good