Sandcelmuttcel is a 28 year old kissless, handhold-less virgin that cries about greek women fucking non-greek men over PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
RealLooksmaxxer

RealLooksmaxxer

Banned
Someone please explain to me why the whole forum doesn't have this peanut-skulled literal incel on their ignore.

He is 28.

TWENTY. EIGHT.

Years old.

And he has never gotten laid once.

And he thinks and talks like he understands the world.

We all know what he looks like. We all know how over it is for him. If I had his looks, I'd have killed myself ten times over, shotgunning my head over a large crowd as revenge against the world for making me so ugly.

But instead, he rots on forums trying to make everyone else as miserable as him. Because he cannot get laid, he insists on hurting his fellow country-men.

This is absolutely pathetic behavior.

Never taking shitcelcuckcel seriously again.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, goat2x, TITUS and 10 others

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 16834 and 5 others
Ded srs he’s a slayer

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and sandcelmuttcel
Im A Celebrity GIF by RuthieHenshall

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 13787 and 3 others
why are you mentioning age :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

aren't you 35 with a son :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itorroella9, EverythingMattersCel, oldcelloser and 9 others
over for that clown...
picsart_11-15-10-21-51-png.1405138

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, EverythingMattersCel, oldcelloser and 6 others
OEHEHEH DRAMA
F29B7AC7 9354 4F40 947A 044BCC2BF76F

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 5802 and RealLooksmaxxer
it's genuinely pathetic that you feel the need to straight up lie about me when im 1000x more successful with women and in life than you will ever be.

like if my reality is so bad then why not make fun of my reality? why straight up lie?

i'm mid 20s, 6'4", top tier germanic pheno, top tier bideltoid, 230 lbs and fit.

i have 2 kids that some other cuck is raising.

i've seen almost the entire world.

anyway, i'll be leaving the forum soon. I want friends like @gamma @n0rthface @Baldingman1998 and others to get me on discord before i go. i have some good threads and content to shake this shit hole and make ethnics seethe before i leave though.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 5802 and 2 others
Stfu clown. Why are you trying to shame him for being a virgin, are you this low sentience?

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, Shrek2OnDvD and MrGlutton
I'm a 25 year old khhv :ogre:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Wallenberg
fair enough, i figured you were just making shit up about me and not the typical sbc cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedCel5 and n0rthface
Stfu clown. Why are you trying to shame him for being a virgin, are you this low sentience?
It's other way around. Sandcel tried to bully him so reallooksmaxxer just reminded him his place

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, n0rthface and sandcelmuttcel
it's genuinely pathetic that you feel the need to straight up lie about me when im 1000x more successful with women and in life than you will ever be.

like if my reality is so bad then why not make fun of my reality? why straight up lie?

i'm mid 20s, 6'4", top tier germanic pheno, top tier bideltoid, 230 lbs and fit.

i have 2 kids that some other cuck is raising.

i've seen almost the entire world.

anyway, i'll be leaving the forum soon. I want friends like @gamma @n0rthface @Baldingman1998 and others to get me on discord before i go. i have some good threads and content to shake this shit hole and make ethnics seethe before i leave though.
Do you pay child support?

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
KEEP MAKING UP LIES ABOUT ME MY ABUSED WHITE SLUT :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
KEEP SEETHING ABOUT ME AND MY GANG WHICH RAPED YOUR ASSHOLE 100 TIMES THE PAST MONTH :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
YOU WILL NEVER RECOVER FROM THIS :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

@MrGlutton @Warlow @looksmaxxer234 @Shrek2OnDvD @RetardSubhuman @lebanegro @masaka @Frank Jack @Ethereal @curryslayerordeath @TRUE_CEL @maxxedfalloutdweller @Jagged0 @Blackmannnns @fras @brbbrah @Blackeycel

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, stevielake, maxxedfalloutdweller and 14 others
KEEP MAKING UP LIES ABOUT ME MY ABUSED WHITE SLUT :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
KEEP SEETHING ABOUT ME AND MY WHICH GANG RAPED YOUR ASSHOLE 100 TIMES THE PAST MONTH :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
YOU WILL NEVER RECOVER FROM THIS :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

@MrGlutton @Warlow @looksmaxxer234 @Shrek2OnDvD @RetardSubhuman @lebanegro @masaka @Frank Jack @Ethereal @curryslayerordeath @TRUE_CEL @maxxedfalloutdweller @Jagged0 @Blackmannnns @fras @brbbrah @Blackeycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, goat2x, Papal_Guard and 9 others
Do you pay child support?
no lmfao

@Ethereal never forget you will always look like a child next to my hulking frame.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
KEEP SEETHING ABOUT ME AND MY WHICH GANG RAPED YOUR ASSHOLE 100 TIMES THE PAST MONTH :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Send your side profile 2489769 jpg 1 1 in dm so i can say your pheno

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, oldcelloser, Deleted member 15338 and 5 others

Your gang? Do you think you are in the ethnic gang?:feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar, n0rthface and Deleted member 13787
It's other way around. Sandcel tried to bully him so reallooksmaxxer just reminded him his place
he has been attacking me even before i allied myself with blacks :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
he's jealous that i mog him and don't have to pay child support :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
no lmfao

@Ethereal never forget you will always look like a child next to my hulking frame.
Im 15 and mog you to suicide you pale faggot, keep barking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, MrGlutton, Shrek2OnDvD and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Shrek2OnDvD, sandcelmuttcel and 1 other person
Im 15 and mog you to suicide you pale faggot, keep barking
still a kissless virgin at 15???? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

dont forget that ive gone to mexico and colombia where ive had random passerbys comment on my eye color, my hair color, and my skin color, calling them all guapo or beautiful :feelskek::feelskek:

do random passerbys do that to you in white countries?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
still a kissless virgin at 15???? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

dont forget that ive gone to mexico and colombia where ive had random passerbys comment on my eye color, my hair color, and my skin color, calling them all guapo or beautiful :feelskek::feelskek:

do random passerbys do that to you in white countries?
1588075063112 1

Screenshot 706

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, EverythingMattersCel, stevielake and 5 others
you look like this except with brown hair and more pale skin tho
LOL he actually does look like a med version of that guy, ironic.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, RetardSubhuman and Deleted member 13787
sad af you have to keep on reposting that when i slay and have proven slays

also no one takes that post seriously tbqh :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

but sure im 2.5psl and still slay because of all my other top 1% stats
keep coping
you are the biggest subhuman on the forum
everybody mogs you here including me :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, MrGlutton, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, RetardSubhuman and sandcelmuttcel
@sandcelmuttcel you should transition into a woman, it really suits you. you know deep down you want to be one.
keep projecting your tranny fantasies onto me :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
you would be better off as a woman since you are literally 2.5psl :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, MrGlutton, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
keep coping
you are the biggest subhuman on the forum
everybody mogs you here including me :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
bro litreally like 30 ppl have dmd me in the past 2 weeks asking for your private pics and then mocking you after they see you :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, n0rthface, EverythingMattersCel and 4 others
Status
Not open for further replies.