369.6 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_20190804_142447.jpg
    IMG_20190804_142447.jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 57
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Deleted member 2205
Curry skin failo.

Your last post was the exact opposite chocie of words jfl. Average aka invisible in the west.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
you look dead inside

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr_Norwood and toolateforme
High t ogre

Honestly what is wrong with his skin? Its not pasty pale or anything

Idk there's just something off about it.

Lol its a sarcasm post because in my previous post i said i am gl and users started bein mean i know i am good looking

• JFL
Reactions: didntreadlol and Deleted member 2205
I don't understand. It seems really good

It's as if looks like somebody poured Milk on him or something. his skin doesn't look natural to me idk.

Your last post was the exact opposite chocie of words jfl. Average aka invisible in the west.
But more than good enough for your sister that you posted lol

• JFL
Reactions: Salludon, Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 2205
These one word thread titles really force me to open these threads even when I don't want to

• +1
Reactions: jackthenerd and Pex1992
But more than good enough for your sister that you posted lol
No she'd reject you in literally 10 seconds. She's rejected gl white dudes and you're no competition for them.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
That body hair looks disgusting af.

No she'd reject you in literally 10 seconds. She's rejected gl white dudes and you're no competition for them.
And i rejected her in 2 seconds when you posted her picture

You would look better with a tan op.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
And i rejected her in 2 seconds when you posted her picture
I don't think you have the right to reject anything tbh. You're like 6 PSL in curryland. That's not an accomplishment.

u look like sexxy man cum round my house we hav fuckk sexy time yes????? xx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Pex1992
It's as if looks like somebody poured Milk on him or something. his skin doesn't look natural to me idk.
Maybe coz i just took a bath moments before i made this thread ..this one is more natural

Attachments

• IMG_20190804_143705.jpg
    IMG_20190804_143705.jpg
    263.8 KB · Views: 38
I don't think you have the right to reject anything tbh. You're like 6 PSL in curryland. That's not an accomplishment.
And she is 5 for me i think so tbh...she just have a good smile
These one word thread titles really force me to open these threads even when I don't want to
whts great in this ???
u look like sexxy man cum round my house we hav fuckk sexy time yes????? xx
Nope i am high T ogre according to u lol

• +1
Dark skin is a failo for Indians

That's because most Indians are dark coloured by default.

But since this guy is lighter skinned i think he can look good in a tan if he can pull it off.

Like this.

8Tyler-Maher-Attitude-Underwear-Daniel-Jaems-DSQUARED2.jpg
17-Tyler-Maher-Attitude-Underwear-Daniel-Jaems-DKNY1.jpg.750x400_q85_box-0%2C44%2C795%2C469_crop_detail.jpg

It's Med colouring.

M
And you are a 3 for her. I'll even ask her if you want.

not a compliment lmao
You cant trust girls you know they think something else and they say something else also most girls cant digest something that a guy can be more gl than her and she would just say that he is not that much good looking even though deep inside she would be attracted ..i am saying this generally and mnot pointing to anyone

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
M

You cant trust girls you know they think something else and they say something else also most girls cant digest something that a guy can be more gl than her and she would just say that he is not that much good looking even though deep inside she would be attracted ..i am saying this generally and mnot pointing to anyone

That's legit. Women are natural liars.

That's because most Indians are dark coloured by default.

But since this guy is lighter skinned i think he can look good in a tan if he can pull it off.

Like this.

8Tyler-Maher-Attitude-Underwear-Daniel-Jaems-DSQUARED2.jpg
17-Tyler-Maher-Attitude-Underwear-Daniel-Jaems-DKNY1.jpg.750x400_q85_box-0%2C44%2C795%2C469_crop_detail.jpg

It's Med colouring.
Interesting. I think PEx should photoshop himself or something. Going dark is easy but recovering isn't.

M

Cope lol

• +1
M

Tbh I don't think you're close to her PSL lol.

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
nope i have personally experienced it one girl initially said me i am just plain average looking but after knowing each other and after being friends she confessed that she was lying that i am just plain looking coz she was worried i would be obsessed with myself and wont give her attention later
Tbh I don't think you're close to her PSL lol.
i think i am ahead of her i genuinely dodnt like your sister's face that much though she is decent looking she is just like every other girl i see on regular basis here

nope i have personally experienced it one girl initially said me i am just plain average looking but after knowing each other and after being friends she confessed that she was lying that i am just plain looking coz she was worried i would be obsessed with myself and wont give her attention later

i think i am ahead of her i genuinely dodnt like your sister's face that much though she is decent looking she is just like every other girl i see on regular basis here
Bro I ain't gonna lie. But for your face you can mostly attract girls above 25-27 years of age

Let’s hope it isn’t over for you, man. Edit: Oh wait, never mind. Read the topic title.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Actually i made this thread as a sarcasm

I am attracting 15 year old jbs to 50 years old woman even now hahahah
nope i am from mexico
Show proof

Show proof bhai nigger. I am still waiting. No proof = didn't happen

Cope . She rated you objectively . Women when given the power to rate anon are savages. Irl they bluepill you. That girl that said you are avg was bluepilling you