Sarm experiments GTFIH

MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken
Where do you guys buy sarms. I only know 3 places. Chemyo, Swiss chems, receptor chems. Which is the best one ?

• +1
Reactions: baldgeeza
I bought mine from TornLabz

Send me some money and I can send whatever

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
buy from whatever one u want

What did you buy and how effective were they ?
Bought the GoldenStack which is the best if you're a skinny fuck and want to bulk up and get super big in less time
It has LGD4033 (essential for bulking and muscle gain but some water retention), it has RAD140 (which also helps cutting and bulking depends on how much you eat and also super good and efficent for muscle building and lean gain) and MK677 which is for sleep, appetite, and HGH

They are super effective, super good reviews on Reddit about it and it cost me only 100$

• +1
Reactions: baldgeeza
Bought the GoldenStack which is the best if you're a skinny fuck and want to bulk up and get super big in less time
It has LGD4033 (essential for bulking and muscle gain but some water retention), it has RAD140 (which also helps cutting and bulking depends on how much you eat and also super good and efficent for muscle building and lean gain) and MK677 which is for sleep, appetite, and HGH

They are super effective, super good reviews on Reddit about it and it cost me only 100$
What PCT did you take and how was it on your hair ?