Sarm/roid experts GTFIH

S

Saint Casanova

Kraken
Which sarms are the best for quick muscle gain and strength increase? A buddy of mine took something called S23 and blew up like crazy, he went from skinny fat to having capped delts and his bench went up from 90-130kg. Is this compound very harsh considering the crazy effects? I’ve also heard that Rad-140 is good but I really don’t know too much about these things.

Which sarms are the best for quick muscle gain and strength increase? A buddy of mine took something called S23 and blew up like crazy, he went from skinny fat to having capped delts and his bench went up from 90-130kg. Is this compound very harsh considering the crazy effects? I’ve also heard that Rad-140 is good but I really don’t know too much about these things.
tbh idk but i'm going to do a 6 or 8 week rad140 mk677 cycle either in july or august

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
tbh idk but i'm going to do a 6 or 8 week rad140 mk677 cycle either in july or august
seems like the most legit thing to do if ur gonna hop on rad with a pct + mk677

If you do rad make sure your estrogen levels are in check b/c if not then you might not make as many gains and it will just be a waste of your time, money and organs.

For sarms, is enclomiphene enough as a pct ?
crap i dont remember, im gonna stay natty but when i was looking into it there were a couple things i was gonna take just to be safe.

from what i can recall you should take something so your test doesnt get messed up @pneumocystosis the 🐐 used it and said he didnt feel to suppressed after his cycle then id take fishoil cuz i heard your joints can get dry. as a pct id take mk-677 for about 1-2 months (it gets you super hungry so id be bulking after a rad bulk) although its not anabolic and wont do much. id also take milk thisele on in and nac or somthing for your organs after you hop off as a pct.

crap i dont remember, im gonna stay natty but when i was looking into it there were a couple things i was gonna take just to be safe.

from what i can recall you should take something so your test doesnt get messed up @pneumocystosis the 🐐 used it and said he didnt feel to suppressed after his cycle then id take fishoil cuz i heard your joints can get dry. as a pct id take mk-677 for about 1-2 months (it gets you super hungry so id be bulking after a rad bulk) although its not anabolic and wont do much. id also take milk thisele on in and nac or somthing for your organs after you hop off as a pct.
almost forgot to mention id also take a natural test booster on the mk. ones i was looking into were sold by more plates more dates and coach greg. there were 3 main supplements that could probably boost you by 40 ng/dL each. one being tonka ali the other 2 i forget

almost forgot to mention id also take a natural test booster on the mk. ones i was looking into were sold by more plates more dates and coach greg. there were 3 main supplements that could probably boost you by 40 ng/dL each. one being tonka ali the other 2 i forget
I’ve used Tongkat Ali before and I think it works well. I didn’t check my test levels while taking it but I’ve felt a noticeable increase in strength and energy.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
I’ve used Tongkat Ali before and I think it works well. I didn’t check my test levels while taking it but I’ve felt a noticeable increase in strength and energy.
based. thanks for the antidote I havent talked to anyone who actually has used it