Sarms and drinking

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
I am going clubbing with a friend in two days

However I am on RAD140 which has a half life of 60 hours

Which means I will have this liver toxic substance in my system when I order drinks

Will one or two drinks severely harm me while on this substance? Most articles say it's bad to mix but I don't see why I can't just skip my dosage for the day and then get back on it in two days

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Thank for for Islam

I am going clubbing with a friend in two days

However I am on RAD140 which has a half life of 60 hours

Which means I will have this liver toxic substance in my system when I order drinks

Will one or two drinks severely harm me while on this substance? Most articles say it's bad to mix but I don't see why I can't just skip my dosage for the day and then get back on it in two days
Yea bro ur hearts gonna explode

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
No, don’t skip a dose. Continue your course as normal. Going drinking once will make zero difference, and the same goes with skipping a dose. Liver healthy concerns only arise when you drink on a consistent basis on SARMs.

I’ve gone drinking while on both Accutane and Ostarine at the same time, and while I was definitely more lightweight than usual, my liver is fine 6 months later and I’m completely healthy. The liver is an incredibly resilient organ and has the highest regenerative capacity of any organ in the body.

If you’re really concerned, go look for a liver support supplement and take it before you go out drinking. This can either by something like NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) or a brand-name hangover pill. They will be effective in suppressing further damage from alcohol metabolism.

• Love it
Reactions: Kristin
No, don’t skip a dose. Continue your course as normal. Going drinking once will make zero difference, and the same goes with skipping a dose. Liver healthy concerns only arise when you drink on a consistent basis on SARMs.

I’ve gone drinking while on both Accutane and Ostarine at the same time, and while I was definitely more lightweight than usual, my liver is fine 6 months later and I’m completely healthy. The liver is an incredibly resilient organ and has the highest regenerative capacity of any organ in the body.

If you’re really concerned, go look for a liver support supplement and take it before you go out drinking. This can either by something like NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) or a brand-name hangover pill. They will be effective in suppressing further damage from alcohol metabolism.
Thanks so much for the detailed explanation. Really was worried there about sacrificing my social life for sarms jfl

Thanks so much for the detailed explanation. Really was worried there about sacrificing my social life for sarms jfl
Only downside I found to drinking on rad was extreme anger issues and getting into fights 👍