SARMs idea

Deleted member 13335

Deleted member 13335

Based cel
So I'm planning to start my first 8-week cycle of lgd 4033, and I thought about pct. Now I have an idea of running SERMs (clomid) alongside with lgd. Since lgd doesnt completely shutdown T production, what makes it superior and incomparable to actual steroids, it's even possible, in theory, to maintain normal T levels using clomid alonside.
I have read some information about this on reddit and saw some people claiming that using SERMs during cycle not only helped them maintain their normal T levels, but sometimes even increased them. I wonder if anyone can prevent supression so easily

My plan is to start using 12.5 clomid ED from the 4th week of cycle, then 6th-8th week use 25, 9-10 week as a pct 25, 11-12 week 12.5 and will be over

Has anyone ever thought of this or tried this?

Muh 8 week sarms cycle :soy::soy::soy:

better cycle to the sports shop, it appears you lost your balls

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RoundHouse, moredishmorebish, Deleted member 14543 and 1 other person
Cope. Just roid.

You can use ATD during the cycle. After that, PCT with tamoxifen.

Cope. Just roid.

You can use ATD during the cycle. After that, PCT with tamoxifen.
what's wrong in my idea? The idea is to use SARMs with minimal T suppression, I think that might work

So I'm planning to start my first 8-week cycle of lgd 4033, and I thought about pct. Now I have an idea of running SERMs (clomid) alongside with lgd. Since lgd doesnt completely shutdown T production, what makes it superior and incomparable to actual steroids, it's even possible, in theory, to maintain normal T levels using clomid alonside.
I have read some information about this on reddit and saw some people claiming that using SERMs during cycle not only helped them maintain their normal T levels, but sometimes even increased them. I wonder if anyone can prevent supression so easily

My plan is to start using 12.5 clomid ED from the 4th week of cycle, then 6th-8th week use 25, 9-10 week as a pct 25, 11-12 week 12.5 and will be over

Don't ask guys here, they have no idea about the things they are talking about.

8 weeks? Why don't you try 3 months. 8 weeks is weak.

8 weeks? Why don't you try 3 months. 8 weeks is weak.
This is my first cycle and I see no sense in doing it too long. 8 week is a common duration that many people recommend

This is my first cycle and I see no sense in doing it too long. 8 week is a common duration that many people recommend
Steroids?