SARMS, Peptides, MK677 are a bullshit scam influencers and bodybuilders sell to pay for steroids and hgh.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
In reality guys like Derek and Chestbrah that sell and advertise SARMS to people never use them. They prefer to spend their money on the already proven testosterone and trenbolone bottles. SARMS, peptides, mk677 are what bodybuilders and influencers SELL in order to buy their real drugs. The guys in the inner circles don't take them at all, bodybuilders who take mk677, ghrp would all get laughed at, the guys in the inner circles use real hgh, test, tren, and insulin.

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverCel
Test and Tren are cheaper than SARMS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, LooksOrDeath and VeryFuglyNiyguhs
Derek mpmd doesnt use sell sarms btw.

Sarms, peptides, and mk 677 are for the average lifter because they are either cheaper, or have less sides.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, ItsOverCel and Schönling
Test and Tren are cheaper than SARMS
Test is dirt cheap. Jon Skywalker claimed he bought it for the Price Of a movie ticket in Uzbekistan. Tren isn't to pricey either. However drugs like primobolan and anavar are quite expensive. HGH and IGF-1 are extraordinarly expensive(increlex aka pharmaceutical grade IGF-1 is $50k). This is why they sell you SARMS, mk677, and peptides.

Sarms, peptides, and mk 677 are for the average lifter because they are either cheaper, or have less sides.
He promotes turkesterone and tells people to go on very small doses for the minimum effective doses. However most ugl gear is underdosed and he ignores it. Another thing Derek does is always heavily downplay how effective they are and the doses needed to get big.

The average guy doesn't respond nearly well enough for Derek's pussy doses to do much. If your under a gram of gear a week, might as well be natty.

• +1
Reactions: Mike141, musclemaxxer and AscensionMan98

The side effects are less because the test equivalent dose are a lot less. Rad 140 is supposed to be a mg for mg equivalent of test, but most users do no more then 60-80mg a week. A TRT dose is 100-150mg, with many younger users doing 100mg. People under estimate how strong a low dose of test is, and also their is diminishing returns with anabolics/sarms.

I did sarms and I feel its best to just use anabolic in a low dose and with mk-677 to negate the aging effects of steroids and get rid of the hair loss that happens on it. Also sarms crush your estrogen levels to almost zero ,and the body needs a healthy balance of estrogen in the body to make sure that your energy levels are good. I had zero energy on sarms, and the worst part is its purely hormonal, meaning no amount of caffeine can fix the lack of energy. Thus you can't lift. So its pointless to do sarms solo, your forced to do it with steroids.

But that defeats the point of sarms if you have to do steroids :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

He promotes turkesterone and tells people to go on very small doses for the minimum effective doses. However most ugl gear is underdosed and he ignores it. Another thing Derek does is always heavily downplay how effective they are and the doses needed to get big.

The average guy doesn't respond nearly well enough for Derek's pussy doses to do much. If your under a gram of gear a week, might as well be natty.
He promotes turkesterone for what it does. Its a weak muscle builder with 0 side effects, and most people are too high inhib to do roids or anything with even the slightest sides.

A gram of gear is very fucking high. Old school bodybuilders didnt even take that much. It seems like you have fallen for the "more is better" autism.

This is dan bilzerian on 41 years old on 100mg test every 4 days
Dan bilzerian mykonos august 2018 26

• +1
Reactions: BavarianMogger
The side effects are less because the test equivalent dose are a lot less. Rad 140 is supposed to be a mg for mg equivalent of test, but most users do no more then 60-80mg a week. A TRT dose is 100-150mg, with many younger users doing 100mg. People under estimate how strong a low dose of test is, and also their is diminishing returns with anabolics/sarms.

I did sarms and I feel its best to just use anabolic in a low dose and with mk-677 to negate the aging effects of steroids and get rid of the hair loss that happens on it. Also sarms crush your estrogen levels to almost zero ,and the body needs a healthy balance of estrogen in the body to make sure that your energy levels are good. I had zero energy on sarms, and the worst part is its purely hormonal, meaning no amount of caffeine can fix the lack of energy. Thus you can't lift. So its pointless to do sarms solo, your forced to do it with steroids.

But that defeats the point of sarms if you have to do steroids :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Sarms are more tissue selective.

So for the amount of muscle you build, you will get less suppression.

But by all means, blackpill me on steroids. Id love to get all the masculinzing effects from that.

He promotes turkesterone for what it does. Its a weak muscle builder with 0 side effects, and most people are too high inhib to do roids or anything with even the slightest sides.

A gram of gear is very fucking high. Old school bodybuilders didnt even take that much. It seems like you have fallen for the "more is better" autism.

This is dan bilzerian on 41 years old on 100mg test every 4 days
View attachment 1597766
Wrong. Mike Mentzer took 2.5 grams of npp a week. The drugs they took were just different and they didn't take literally everything.

“I have fairly recently trained down in Florida with top pro of the 70’s and early 80’s CASEY VIATOR.

I asked him directly about steroid use in the 70’s and this is what he had to say… and I quote…

‘Don’t let anyone fool you about our low doses. We were just as reckless with steroid use as they are today.’
I asked him when the big doses started…

‘The big doses started around 1974 and yes we were all right on top of it". Yes we ALL used GH back then and it was from real cadavers. The GH we all used was called CRESCORMIN and nobody was going to morgues to get it.’
I wanted an example and I told him about what I heard my mentor, and his friend and former training partner, Mike Mentzer used…only 400 of deca/week and 30 of d-bol/day.

CASEY LAUGHED and then said this…

‘Mentzer used up to 2.5 grams of deca a week, God knows how much primobolin acetate, along with d-bol and growth, so as I said don’t be fooled about our low doses as we were just as reckless as theses guys are today.’”

But by all means, blackpill me on steroids. Id love to get all the masculinzing effects from that.
you will regret
as a regular gym goer, SARMs are made for you. Steroids "masculinization" is just balding, bloating and acne. You don't want it.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and AscensionMan98

I haven't tried steroids, and don't plan on it as I currently value youth maxxing to maintain JB appeal. I fell for the sarms hype and did sarms only. They definitely work . LGD 4033 is the best by far. Limited side effects and large strength gains. You can easily gain 50-60 pounds on your bench press, and 20-30 pounds on your shoulder press in 8 weeks. Cardarine some dont consider a Sarm. It is definetly live to its hype. You melt fat and have crazy endurance. Imagine that child like energy you had , its all back.

Yes if you do everything less right with anti aging which I can make a thread on the most important fundamentals it may not be much, to me its not worth it. I could run some supplements for test boosters to give me high tier chad levels of test briefly, and while it won't give me the steroid gains it will in essence boost my genetic limit.

Even 5-8 pounds of lean muscle tissue from one's normal natty is limit is a huge amount. People mistake lean muscle tissue with "weight" when normal body weight gains includes a lot of water weight and fat gain.

People over estimate how much muscle is needed for general sex appeal. Yes if you get to zyzz level, you get turbo pussy wetting effects but the catch is you risk extra aging from the chemical use. Even if its minimal, the rewards aren't worth it at this point for me.

An alternative is to run a few cycles, and then go full natty. The extra muscle cells you gain from a cycle your body retains a small excess percentage of it, meaning you will always be bigger then your post natty limit.

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
you will regret
as a regular gym goer, SARMs are made for you
wtf are you going mad. Steroids "masculinization" is just balding, bloating and acne. You don't want it.
Nah they definitely make your jaw grow. Look at Mike Mentzers jawline. Zyzz too.

Unnamed 2

R2XZd

Women that are hardcore steroid users often have square looking jaws too.
Screen Shot 2021 05 20 at 091923

I haven't tried steroids, and don't plan on it as I currently value youth maxxing to maintain JB appeal. I fell for the sarms hype and did sarms only. They definitely work . LGD 4033 is the best by far. Limited side effects and large strength gains. You can easily gain 50-60 pounds on your bench press, and 20-30 pounds on your shoulder press in 8 weeks. Cardarine some dont consider a Sarm. It is definetly live to its hype. You melt fat and have crazy endurance. Imagine that child like energy you had , its all back.

Yes if you do everything less right with anti aging which I can make a thread on the most important fundamentals it may not be much, to me its not worth it. I could run some supplements for test boosters to give me high tier chad levels of test briefly, and while it won't give me the steroid gains it will in essence boost my genetic limit.

Even 5-8 pounds of lean muscle tissue from one's normal natty is limit is a huge amount. People mistake lean muscle tissue with "weight" when normal body weight gains includes a lot of water weight and fat gain.

People over estimate how much muscle is needed for general sex appeal. Yes if you get to zyzz level, you get turbo pussy wetting effects but the catch is you risk extra aging from the chemical use. Even if its minimal, the rewards aren't worth it at this point for me.

An alternative is to run a few cycles, and then go full natty. The extra muscle cells you gain from a cycle your body retains a small excess percentage of it, meaning you will always be bigger then your post natty limit.
How much cardarine did you take? I took 20 mg before workout and barely felt a difference

How much cardarine did you take? I took 20 mg before workout and barely felt a difference
good suppliers are key. I used narrows lab. I believe now though with the sarms ban the prices for real sarms have gone up a lot so much more bunk now, and their was a lot of bunk before.

Thats the main benefit of steroids is the real deal is cheap enough to make, you won't have to worry of getting scammed.

I did 10-15mg. 15 was pretty good, and 20 was better but would say diminishing returns in terms of cardio ability.

good suppliers are key. I used narrows lab. I believe now though with the sarms ban the prices for real sarms have gone up a lot so much more bunk now, and their was a lot of bunk before.

Thats the main benefit of steroids is the real deal is cheap enough to make, you won't have to worry of getting scammed.

I did 10-15mg. 15 was pretty good, and 20 was better but would say diminishing returns in terms of cardio ability.
I took Deus Medical cardarine. Felt nothing
I also took MK-677 from Deus and that was legit, because I immediately felt improved sleep and spiked glucose levels on blood test

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26