SARMS Source USA?

Tricky

Tricky

Resident Professor
Looking for a SARMS source, specifically LGD-4033/VK-5211 (a reddit post recommended them) Appreciate the help, turned off TBH due to cost.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Sarms are garbage, just so the real stuff srs

• +1
Looking for a SARMS source, specifically LGD-4033/VK-5211 (a reddit post recommended them) Appreciate the help, turned off TBH due to cost.
its over

• +1
  • +1
Yeah, I'm seeing how expensive they are.
its legit tho. in my case since im rich ill pay extra to know im getting real shit

• +1
You're young boyo, wait till you're 22.

Wait till you hit your natty limit.

Whats the point of waiting till you're at natty limit? That's just a waste of time. Just know how to eat and train first.

• +1
That's just a waste of time.
No, there is only a certain amount of muscle you can add with certain amounts of drugs, for example if you started lifting 2 months ago and now you're 160 lbs and wanna reach 190lbs, you can do this natty, be patient for a 2-3 years (rather than juicing your way to 190 in 4 months) and then take a low dose of drugs to go upto 220, instead of abusing high dosages to get to 220, you will have now done it with lower doses and you will be healthier. Plus most dude's endocrine systems are developing till 21.

• +1
No, there is only a certain amount of muscle you can add with certain amounts of drugs, for example if you started lifting 2 months ago and now you're 160 lbs and wanna reach 190lbs, you can do this natty, be patient for a 2-3 years (rather than juicing your way to 190 in 4 months) and then take a low dose of drugs to go upto 220, instead of abusing high dosages to get to 220, you will have now done it with lower doses and you will be healthier. Plus most dude's endocrine systems are developing till 21.
But why wait 2-3 years when you could do it in 4 months? And you wouldn't have to abuse high dosages, you could just do more cycles at moderate dosages. Your last point is valid though.

edit: he only wants to speed up his way to natty limit, so juicing above natty limit would be useless for him cause obviously you can't keep juice gains that are above natty limit when you go back to being natty.

• +1
But why wait 2-3 years when you could do it in 4 months? And you wouldn't have to abuse high dosages, you could just do more cycles at moderate dosages. Your last point is valid though.
It doesn't work that way dude. Why not run one long, low dose cycle from 195 to get to 220 rather than run multiple bulking and cutting cycles from 160 to 220? Why put your health at risk for speedy results, I'd rather be patient, I'm also prone to acne, so running multiple cycles for someone like me just isn't feasible.
edit: he only wants to speed up his way to natty limit, so juicing above natty limit would be useless for him cause obviously you can't keep juice gains that are above natty limit when you go back to being natty.
Another problem with juicing early is that you could've looked great without juice, you might never have needed juice, but now you will never know what you could've reached natty. I might like the way I look natty in the next few Years so I may never have to juice, that's another reason I wanna see how far I can go natty.

Last edited:
  • +1
Another problem with juicing early is that you could've looked great without juice, you might never have needed juice, but now you will never know what you could've reached natty. I might like the way I look natty in the next few Years so I may never have to juice, that's another reason I wanna see how far I can go natty.

You make some good points but if you juice after you've reached your natural limit then you need to stay on for life because you can't keep gains above natty limit. Also my goal physique is not natty obtainable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
but if you juice after you've reached your natural limit then you need to stay on for life because you can't keep gains above natty limit. Also my goal physique is not natty obtainable
This is true.

• +1
You make some good points but if you juice after you've reached your natural limit then you need to stay on for life because you can't keep gains above natty limit. Also my goal physique is not natty obtainable.
But after you end the cycling, Will you look back as Max natty or like fucking trash?

• +1
But after you end the cycling, Will you look back as Max natty or like fucking trash?
If you've cycled properly and pct properly then you will go back to max natty. Actually maybe a bit above max natty, there have been studies showing that use of AAS permanently increases muscle nuclei.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
If you've cycled properly and pct properly then you will go back to max natty. Actually maybe a bit above max natty, there have been studies showing that use of AAS permanently increases muscle nuclei.
all top sportsman roid and then get off cycle for competitions. its more efficient than being completely natty.

• +1