Obito mogs him into oblivion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DharkDC and MrGlutton
obito had oneitis syndrome

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kuroganeikki, Yliaster and MrGlutton
Never watched Naruto, just played some videogames so I know a bit. Is it worth watching ?

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Sprinkles
Never watched Naruto, just played some videogames so I know a bit. Is it worth watching ?
i don't like the show for many reasons but my favorite character in it is sasuke. you can find it enjoyable watching from part 1 all the way to shippuden's pain arc. after that it's not worth the time.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Deleted member 24278
Pain is the best character due to his godly theme

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Pain is the best character due to his godly theme

best villain in shippuden

sadly the arc got ruined when they revived every1 at the end and he turned good

Sakura is a fucking loser

Hinata gang gang she was a real one

• JFL
Sakura is a fucking loser

Hinata gang gang she was a real one
both of them are trash tbh

hinata's character revolves around loving naruto the whole series jfl

naruto should've got with sakura it made more sense.

both of them are trash tbh

hinata's character revolves around loving naruto the whole series jfl

naruto should've got with sakura it made more sense.
Women revolve around men

That's how life is lmao

• JFL
detective conan mogs

• JFL

Look at how he rejected her advances, JFL only good character in Naruto

Obito mogs and it's not funny. Sasuke is just some uchiha scrub who got carried by his brother

• JFL
Obito mogs and it's not funny. Sasuke is just some uchiha scrub who got carried by his brother
he's a whole bitch

how tf are you going to start a war over a girl who never loved you JFL :lul: :lul: :lul:

sasuke shut down Sakura's stupid ass and shot through karin's heart literally LMAO, he's the goat even over Itachi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster and DharkDC
Mysterious chad had all the local girls thirsting for his cock while jestermaxxed naturo simped for one of sasuke's whores jfl

Ofc he was the best character

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki, Deleted member 28691, Yliaster and 2 others
orochimaru is the best and its not even close

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and MrGlutton
he's a whole bitch

how tf are you going to start a war over a girl who never loved you JFL :lul: :lul: :lul:
View attachment 2235809
sasuke shut down Sakura's stupid ass and shot through karin's heart literally LMAO, he's the goat even over Itachi

Obito was taunting kakashi when said that. He started that war because he wanted true peace, he wasn't manipulated by Madara, he was his own nigga that stood 10 toes against 10 tails.

itachi planned out sasuke's entire life, giving him power boosts and shit, and then when he peaked, he got smoked by a nigga with no eyes and had to get ninja jesus to give him hax

Sasuke was a bum, if itachi never killed his family, he'd never be above chunin level

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki and MrGlutton
View attachment 2235822
Obito was taunting kakashi when said that. He started that war because he wanted true peace, he wasn't manipulated by Madara, he was his own nigga that stood 10 toes against 10 tails.

itachi planned out sasuke's entire life, giving him power boosts and shit, and then when he peaked, he got smoked by a nigga with no eyes and had to get ninja jesus to give him hax

Sasuke was a bum, if itachi never killed his family, he'd never be above chunin level
lmao itachi is the bum not sasuke lmaooo
how are you going to say that you're a pacifist when you've agreed to become a ninja/shinobi :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

this bum always has to use genjutsu because he's scared to throw his hands

let's not forget that this fool chose the village (which has history of being racist to his people) over his own family

LOL he fucked up his whole life for people that he didn't know and got manipulated by leaf OGs(danzo) like the clown that he is
Itachi Threatens Danzo After Massacring The Uchiha Clan! GIF | Gfycat
Itachi Cry GIF - Itachi Cry Crying - Discover & Share GIFs

i promise you, had it been sasuke in his position he'd wipe out all of konoha

😂

Last edited:
lmao itachi is the bum not sasuke lmaooo
how are you going to say that you're a pacifist when you've agreed to become a ninja/shinobi :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

this bum always has to use genjutsu because he's scared to throw his hands

let's not forget that this fool chose the village (which has history of being racist to his people) over his own family
View attachment 2235860
LOL he fucked up his whole life for people that he didn't know and got manipulated by leaf OGs(danzo) like the clown that he is
Itachi Threatens Danzo After Massacring The Uchiha Clan! GIF | Gfycat
View attachment 2235862

i promise you, had it been sasuke in his position he'd wipe out all of konoha

😂

Itachi is cucked, but that doesn't change that sasuke is an uchiha scrub. He was supposed to be the next madara, but doesn't live up to his potential. Them niggas supposed to be on par, but he got killed by him w no eyes. FUCK SASUKE, obito wasn't no simp fr

• +1
Sasuke is a homo, nigguh. You saw how he was thirsting for Naruto's dick the whole series, it was disgusting. He didn't get with Sakura, who is a 10/10 beech.

• JFL
Itachi is cucked, but that doesn't change that sasuke is an uchiha scrub. He was supposed to be the next madara, but doesn't live up to his potential. Them niggas supposed to be on par, but he got killed by him w no eyes. FUCK SASUKE, obito wasn't no simp fr

I agree with you about sasuke ,but obito was a beta beta,imagine accelerating an entire war just to avenge a chick that was hung up on kakashi 😆

couldn't be me

• JFL
Sasuke is a homo, nigguh. You saw how he was thirsting for Naruto's dick the whole series, it was disgusting. He didn't get with Sakura, who is a 10/10 beech.
that's naruto, he's the homo. he displayed sus activities the whole show

I agree with you about sasuke ,but obito was a beta beta,imagine accelerating an entire war just to avenge a chick that was hung up on kakashi 😆

couldn't be me
he was all over the place too, changed his mind because of some sped kid too

JFL

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
he was all over the place too, changed his mind because of some sped kid too

JFL

whats a good anime i can watch bro ? ever since bleach and naruto finished i been wanting to get into another series,those the only 2 anime I ever gotten through all the way

• +1
whats a good anime i can watch bro ? ever since bleach and naruto finished i been wanting to get into another series
go watch samurai champloo

• +1
go watch samurai champloo

is hunter x worth the watch....? someone recommended it to me a while back but was only able to get past like 4 episodes lmao

• +1
is hunter x worth the watch....? someone recommended it to me a while back but was only able to get past like 4 episodes lmao
I never watched it because I hate the designs, I think they look goofy and the protagonists look like they're 6 years old

but I heard naruto ripped off of them, so hunter x hunter is probably very similar to naruto

@cloUder could tell you about it though

• +1
hxh was my first anime
it's also my favorite anime
Best villains, best arcs

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and MrGlutton
that's naruto, he's the homo. he displayed sus activities the whole show
That is true, but eventually you saw Sasuke succumb to Naruto's faggotry about peace, love, and forgiveness. Now, Sasuke is just a pale imitation of what he once was. He was supposed to be Madara's successor, but ended up just being Naruto's beech at the end. Of course; I know that is just Kishimoto trying to make his incel readers not commit suicide. But, the fact remains the same: Sasuke is Naruto's beech. I don't care what title they gave him as "shadow of the village". Sasuke just became a basic simp, and even trained Naruto's son. When Sasuke regains his oldself--or, at least gets his rinnegan back--we will see the true return of Sasuke.

• +1
That is true, but eventually you saw Sasuke succumb to Naruto's faggotry about peace, love, and forgiveness. Now, Sasuke is just a pale imitation of what he once was. He was supposed to be Madara's successor, but ended up just being Naruto's beech at the end. Of course; I know that is just Kishimoto trying to make his incel readers not commit suicide. But, the fact remains the same: Sasuke is Naruto's beech. I don't care what title they gave him as "shadow of the village". Sasuke just became a basic simp, and even trained Naruto's son. When Sasuke regains his oldself--or, at least gets his rinnegan back--we will see the true return of Sasuke.
yea the author obviously can't write LOL, fucked up his story when they retconned itachi by making him a "good guy"

the franchise doesn't deserve the character sasuke tbh, he's too good for this show. he belongs in a seinen

yea the author obviously can't write LOL, fucked up his story when they retconned itachi by making him a "good guy"

the franchise doesn't deserve the character sasuke tbh, he's too good for this show. he belongs in a seinen
It was actually a pretty good plot twist when it was revealed that Itachi was actually a "good" guy (his methods were pretty sus to be considered "good." What was super gay was when Sasuke didn't maintain his path to destroying the village system, and succumbed to Naruto's faggotry. It would have been a better story in my opinion if Naruto killed Sasuke at the end, instead of this peace and love shit they had at the end. As far as Sasuke being in a young adult genre? I don't think so. He is more marketable to young, impressionable incels--which is probably what Kishimoto was aiming for. What I can tell you is this, Kishimoto is a good story-teller. Good writing is more complicated than drawing pictures n shit.

• +1
It was actually a pretty good plot twist when it was revealed that Itachi was actually a "good" guy (his methods were pretty sus to be considered "good." What was super gay was when Sasuke didn't maintain his path to destroying the village system, and succumbed to Naruto's faggotry. It would have been a better story in my opinion if Naruto killed Sasuke at the end, instead of this peace and love shit they had at the end. As far as Sasuke being in a young adult genre? I don't think so. He is more marketable to young, impressionable incels--which is probably what Kishimoto was aiming for. What I can tell you is this, Kishimoto is a good story-teller. Good writing is more complicated than drawing pictures n shit.
that's horseshit

there's no way that it was a good plot twist, it's bad writing. at the start the guy killed his whole family so he can gained more power. that was better writing, then compared to the final script. now he's going to sacrifice his family over the village that's not only racist to his people, and are manipulating him??? fuck out of here. this makes him look like a complete idiot
he only decided to make him good, because Itachi was a popular character.

I agree that sasuke shouldve stayed evil. Naruto is by far the worst character in the whole show I don't like him at all.

Kishimoto is not a good writer, after he stoped ripping off HXH his story became dogshit.

that's horseshit

there's no way that it was a good plot twist, it's bad writing. at the start the guy killed his whole family so he can gained more power. that was better writing, then compared to the final script. now he's going to sacrifice his family over the village that's not only racist to his people, and are manipulating him??? fuck out of here. this makes him look like a complete idiot
he only decided to make him good, because Itachi was a popular character.

I agree that sasuke shouldve stayed evil. Naruto is by far the worst character in the whole show I don't like him at all.

Kishimoto is not a good writer, after he stoped ripping off HXH his story became dogshit.

You obviously watched the show very closely, incel. But, as far as Itachi being evil personified--that in itself is bad writing. Having a character as completely evil is just bad storytelling all-together. Think about it this way, you spend your whole life thinking a guy is evil just to find out that he was truly manipulating to serve the highest good. You could say that Itachi was still evil in how he manipulated Sasuke into doing what he wanted: protecting the village, becoming the right-hand of Naruto, etc. What was "bad writing" was how Sasuke did not hold to the vision that Itachi had of destroying the village system. If you pay closer attention in the successor series Boruto, the village system still exists. The dream that Itachi had of a peaceful world was never truly fulfilled, as there is still strife and pain in the Narutoverse. They, of course, modernized--but, the system of hokage, jonin, chuunin, and genin still exists. Sasuke had the right idea of forcing everyone to obey him through his powerful eyes.

You obviously watched the show very closely, incel. But, as far as Itachi being evil personified--that in itself is bad writing. Having a character as completely evil is just bad storytelling all-together. Think about it this way, you spend your whole life thinking a guy is evil just to find out that he was truly manipulating to serve the highest good. You could say that Itachi was still evil in how he manipulated Sasuke into doing what he wanted: protecting the village, becoming the right-hand of Naruto, etc. What was "bad writing" was how Sasuke did not hold to the vision that Itachi had of destroying the village system. If you pay closer attention in the successor series Boruto, the village system still exists. The dream that Itachi had of a peaceful world was never truly fulfilled, as there is still strife and pain in the Narutoverse. They, of course, modernized--but, the system of hokage, jonin, chuunin, and genin still exists. Sasuke had the right idea of forcing everyone to obey him through his powerful eyes.
how is it bad writing to have a character that's completely evil? that's the problem with Naruto, all of the major villains aren't inherently evil and they become good people in the end.

JFL at trying to defend that "we are friends" trope, it's bad writing and no matter how much you like the show, you can't justify it.

why should sasuke withhold the vision of itachi? i've already explained how retarded Itachi is in my previous posts, there's no reason for Sasuke to follow the foot-steps of his mentally ill brother who sacrificed his parents and made his life fucked up.

and i don't watch boruto, and i'm agreeing with you that sasuke should've stayed evil.

how is it bad writing to have a character that's completely evil? that's the problem with Naruto, all of the major villains aren't inherently evil and they become good people in the end.

JFL at trying to defend that "we are friends" trope, it's bad writing and no matter how much you like the show, you can't justify it.

why should sasuke withhold the vision of itachi? i've already explained how retarded Itachi is in my previous posts, there's no reason for Sasuke to follow the foot-steps of his mentally ill brother who sacrificed his parents and made his life fucked up.

and i don't watch boruto, and i'm agreeing with you that sasuke should've stayed evil.
To believe that someone is wholly one way or the other is an absolute. And in the real world, there is no such thing as left or right, up or down. All of these things relate to your senses, which in essence is in fact not real. Think of it this way, incel. Imagine you are stuck between a rock and a hard place, the second you move in one direction you are labeled as a "bad writer". You move in the other direction and the only one's who will care are a minute amount of incel's who like us have studied Naruto to the highest level. What you fail to understand, incel is no one can fully, and truly commit themselves to a path, because that requires free will.

Itachi indeed was still evil due to the inherent nature of the manipulation that he inducted onto Sasuke. The entire ninja world itself had turned away from the teachings of Hagoromo, and utilized jutsu for their own ends. Itachi was as much a victim of the systematic ninja world, just as you are a tool of the system in the real world. Sasuke himself was simply confused and lacked clarity. What he could have accomplished would have revolutionized their primitive society to look beyond what a ninja really is. What I'm trying to say is that if Sasuke followed in the foot-steps of his brother, we would see a completely different world. The world Naruto desired is like democracy, which is doomed to fail.

To believe that someone is wholly one way or the other is an absolute. And in the real world, there is no such thing as left or right, up or down. All of these things relate to your senses, which in essence is in fact not real. Think of it this way, incel. Imagine you are stuck between a rock and a hard place, the second you move in one direction you are labeled as a "bad writer". You move in the other direction and the only one's who will care are a minute amount of incel's who like us have studied Naruto to the highest level. What you fail to understand, incel is no one can fully, and truly commit themselves to a path, because that requires free will.

Itachi indeed was still evil due to the inherent nature of the manipulation that he inducted onto Sasuke. The entire ninja world itself had turned away from the teachings of Hagoromo, and utilized jutsu for their own ends. Itachi was as much a victim of the systematic ninja world, just as you are a tool of the system in the real world. Sasuke himself was simply confused and lacked clarity. What he could have accomplished would have revolutionized their primitive society to look beyond what a ninja really is. What I'm trying to say is that if Sasuke followed in the foot-steps of his brother, we would see a completely different world. The world Naruto desired is like democracy, which is doomed to fail.
why the fuck do you keep calling me incel??

you think i give a fuck about this show? lol i only like Sasuke, you're the one who's defending it

why the fuck do you keep calling me incel??

you think i give a fuck about this show? lol i only like Sasuke, you're the one who's defending it
Incel, this is simply discourse. I neither defended Sasuke, or attacked him only imparting truth to you. If you truly don't care about the show, you seem to show great interest in it. What I can tell you is this, go ER INCEL !

• Hmm...
Incel, this is simply discourse. I neither defended Sasuke, or attacked him only imparting truth to you. If you truly don't care about the show, you seem to show great interest in it. What I can tell you is this, go ER INCEL !
you should be the last person to call people incel tbh

Why not address my points instead of attacking my videos?
you were throwing slick shots at me, so I don't have to continue to address your "points" the fuck lol

you were throwing slick shots at me, so I don't have to continue to address your "points" the fuck lol
So you've given up. Typical incel tactics. You should write your own story if you hate Naruto that much.

• Hmm...
So you've given up. Typical incel tactics. You should write your own story if you hate Naruto that much.
me not wanting to continue to address your points because you made it into a disrespect contest is giving up?

LOL, you're a retard

me not wanting to continue to address your points because you made it into a disrespect contest is giving up?

LOL, you're a retard
Incel, I don't know what you're playing?