SAT score came back

scrunchables

scrunchables

Former Leader of the Black Hebrew Movement (BHM)
I got 1390. 740 reading, 650 math.

Makes sense. I am bad at math and good at English, type shut.

My GPA and SAT are average for Villanova, so I’m gonna pick it for my early application.

No test score for your face, doe 😔

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bars, Nirvana, Arcturus and 13 others
Remember boyos: don’t study hard. Study a little bit and rot 90% of the time. “Enjoy” life

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus, Sub5kang, iloveboobs and 2 others
I had a friend who studied for over 85+ hours for the SAT along with private sessions and only got a 990

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, widdi, Arcturus and 9 others
pride wont let me show it

dior shopping sprees i pull out the visa quick

i know a nigga in moscow that got my visa quick

once a good girl gone bad she gone forever
IMG 0156

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel and scrunchables
I had a friend who studied for over 85+ hours for the SAT along with private sessions and only got a 990
Now yuo see

You can tell how far you’ll make it from only some effort. Diminishing returns is law

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel and liberiangrimreaper
Remember boyos: don’t study hard. Study a little bit and rot 90% of the time. “Enjoy” life
These exams are easy. You’ll see what real studying means if you’re doing STEM at uni

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel and scrunchables
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel, liberiangrimreaper and scrunchables
These exams are easy. You’ll see what real studying means if you’re doing STEM at uni
True. Won’t be doing STEM though (unless you count economics as STEM)

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and imthesupremecel
These exams are child's play nigga. Very different from actual uni exams.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, imthesupremecel, silently_said and 1 other person
These exams are child's play nigga. Very different from actual uni exams.
What I said is more oriented towards highschool tbh. Obv college is a nightmare, no one shuts up about it being one

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Lmao I rotted on Discord for my entire HS career and barely passed most of my classes and I still scored higher

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and scrunchables
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and scrunchables
Looks>>Grades

Connections + Likeability >> Grades

• +1
Reactions: silently_said and scrunchables
Some good economic courses have a lot of advanced maths tbh
Right.

I’m not worried either way though, it’s just about applying myself at the end of the day. I’m only mid at math because I don’t ever practice and even cheat often.

If I don’t lock in though I’m cooked

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
You should never ever give af about grades.
Good looking + High IQ ? Good for you.
Good looking + Average IQ ? Fuck stacies and never study. Only pass, and use your dad's connections to secure a good job.
Good looking + Low IQ ?? Marry a rich arab stacy, and she'll buy you a villa in Dubai. [ Play the Jeremy Meek's game]

Looks, Looks, and Looks.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
Not terrible, not amazing either. Also I wouldn't recommend going to nova unless you get a large scholarship.

• +1
Not terrible, not amazing either. Also I wouldn't recommend going to nova unless you get a large scholarship.
Yeah. I’ll study a bit more for the math, take it again and superscore to hopefully get 740 and 700.

Btw I don’t have to worry about the expenses, my parents and grandma got that all sorted.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Math should be very easy if you’ve done all of HS math. You probably made silly mistakes.
1390 is very impressive considering you’re black tbh

• +1
Math should be very easy if you’ve done all of HS math. You probably made silly mistakes.
1390 is very impressive considering you’re black tbh
I almost always skipped out on or cheated on my math though, which is why I’m pretty bad at it. I never had trouble with the stuff conceptually though.

And no, blacks are not less intelligent, get that out of your system blud.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and moredatesmorerapes
Honestly I think the only reason I’m better at English is because you can’t cheat in it, really. I mean, maybe, but it’s too much effort to be bothered with.

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
JFL 1410 mog

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
just be bbc and get in with affirmative action

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, Imretarded? and scrunchables

My GPA and SAT are average for Villanova, so I’m gonna pick it for my early application.

Can i take SAT online to see what mine is?

• +1
just be bbc and get in with affirmative action
supreme Court ruled that unconstitutional.

Next year's university students are like 5% black :feelswhere:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
I tried but site was buggy. I did two maths questions and got them right
If you get the first two right it’s a 1600 and you’re one of 300 test takers to do that this year. Good job!!

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • +1
supreme Court ruled that unconstitutional.

Next year's university students are like 5% black :feelswhere:
My college’s president sent us an email crying about this. Apparently the percentage of incoming students who are black this year more than halved compared to before the ruling
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aerty and scrunchables
Any tips for English? I get around 790 on math in practice tests, but my english is shit (~630) since its my 3rd lang

• +1
is khan academy good for the english section?

• +1
Any tips for English? I get around 790 on math in practice tests, but my english is shit (~630) since its my 3rd lang
Shiii, you cooked if it’s your 3rd.

Nah but really though, the only way you can get good at the reading section is by being a good reader, and you can only be a good reader by reading a lot.

That’s why people say it’s way harder to improve in the reading section. You can grind for the math section in like a month or something, but you can’t cram for the English portion.

• WTF
Reactions: aerty
Shiii, you cooked if it’s your 3rd.

Nah but really though, the only way you can get good at the reading section is by being a good reader, and you can only be a good reader by reading a lot.

That’s why people say it’s way harder to improve in the reading section. You can grind for the math section in like a month or something, but you can’t cram for the English portion.
I think the easiest part to improve is the "standard english" questions
I´ll grind that since I get a lot of those wrong

• +1
You should never ever give af about grades.
Good looking + High IQ ? Good for you.
Good looking + Average IQ ? Fuck stacies and never study. Only pass, and use your dad's connections to secure a good job.
Good looking + Low IQ ?? Marry a rich arab stacy, and she'll buy you a villa in Dubai. [ Play the Jeremy Meek's game]

Looks, Looks, and Looks.
You still have to study to make money to afford a house food,buddy,taxes boyo

only top 0.1percent and above can money with looks

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
My college’s president sent us an email crying about this. Apparently the percentage of incoming students who are black this year more than halved compared to before the ruling
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I think the best plan would be to make it kinda explicit that ure a "minority" on ur personal statement

i got a 910 on my psat back when i didnt care about school nor did i ever study a single molecule

then i locked in and graduated top of my class in college with a stem degree

now i money mog all the little niggers who would ridicule me for being a mediocre student, just because i didn't have a care for school

next up, build an empire and escape this rat race

• +1
i got a 910 on my psat back when i didnt care about school nor did i ever study a single molecule

then i locked in and graduated top of my class in college with a stem degree

now i money mog all the little niggers who would ridicule me for being a mediocre student, just because i didn't have a care for school

next up, build an empire and escape this rat race

View attachment 3191603
That’s great, bhai.

• +1
Reactions: User28823

for me i feel like I can get a 750 on math and like a 600 on reading I’m good at math but I cant read for shit. I take sat next year

• +1