• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6400 and Satan
Thats good because we are already in hell

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10536, Stare, Deleted member 1100 and 3 others
The new user Satan is an atheist. Atheism is a form of Satanism. Atheism has become a religion that teaches climate change, transgenderism and evolution. It promotes what The Bible calls "science falsely so called". The lies of the father of lies Satan, the god of this world, that go against the clear teachings of The Bible.

Here is a new movie that just came out for free on Youtube exposing this:

"THE ATHEIST RELIGION" || FULL MOVIE || The Case For Creation & Defeating Evolution

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Clark69, SkinjobCatastrophe, Stare and 1 other person
@jesus @God

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69 and Stare
The new user Satan is an atheist. Atheism is a form of Satanism. Atheism has become a religion that teaches climate change, transgenderism and evolution. It promotes what The Bible calls "science falsely so called". The lies of the father of lies Satan, the god of this world, that go against the clear teachings of The Bible.

Here is a new movie that just came out for free on Youtube exposing this:

"THE ATHEIST RELIGION" || FULL MOVIE || The Case For Creation & Defeating Evolution

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
he now easily has avi and username halo, something i'll never have :feelswhy: how do i cope not being able to change username:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 6400
John 15:19-25 King James Version

If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.

If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.

He that hateth me hateth my Father also.

If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.

But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
He's just trying to looksmax bro. 2020 is brutal even for divine creatures.

• +1
Reactions: Satan, Deleted member 6400 and WadlowMaxxing