[SATAN PRAISE] Why does The Weeknd, TV Girl, Taylor Swift, Lil Uzi vert and others praise Satan?

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
Ok so my hypothesis is that everyone who's famous did a satanic ritual and if they don't wanna praise the devil they die like xxxTentacion, he got murked.
And that's the reason that they have to publicly praise the devil or maybe they do it because they are thankful to him, but for sure they will burn in hell.

I also believe most people who got famous quick worship the devil like Christian Bale, iShowSpeed, Jordan Barett (gay rituals)
But of course not all famous rich people did this but I believe most did sell their soul (some who didn't like pewdiepie, chico lachowski, Jordan Peterson, Andrew Tate)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhumantrash and 5'7 zoomer
And also Chris from Mr Beast is victim of humiliation ritual by satan or the elite, someone had to do it to brainwash the young minds and Chris sacrificed himself for his friend Jimmy.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, wsada, soover4me and 5 others
the devil doesnt exist they just wanna stay revelant

also jfl at jordan barrets gay rituals

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, endlessummer, soover4me and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker and 5'7 zoomer
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, buflek, Researcher of Incel and 2 others
DNRD SATAN CAN SUCK MY DICK

GOD MOGS SATAN TO BADG96 TOILET AND BACK

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: subhumantrash, fuxkdakikez, Researcher of Incel and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab
No way Tv girls is satanic bruh, i started musicmaxxing tv girls to share common interest in girls and it's actually good, but if my christian family realizes i will be fucked

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
taylor swift literally sings „you look so pretty like the devil“ in her cruel summer song

i know the lyrics are different on paper, but she 100% says so

justin bieber too. he used to do music for satan in 2015. thats why he barely does any songs anymore. he found his way to god and jesus

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
No way Tv girls is satanic bruh, i started musicmaxxing tv girls to share common interest in girls and it's actually good, but if my christian family realizes i will be fucked
they recently said on their concert that their fans need Jesus they aren't

Users who are viewing this thread

Back