Satanmaxing

Deleted member 16833

Deleted member 16833

Platinum
Im willing to sell my sandnigger shitskin soul to satan in exchange for irresistible attractiveness and infinite wealth.

John Martin Le Pandemonium Louvre

There's this legend about a negro blues musician who was very bad at playing and singing. But one day he went to a crossroads with a black rooster at night and the devil showed himself and took his soul in exchange of incredible musical talent. He became one of the absolute best players in blues history and had sex with manie groupie negro women.
I am interested in going through the same process.
Where can purchase live black roosters?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 16369 and Zeruel
your soul is useless to him so you wont gain anything

• So Sad
Reactions: Zeruel
In Faust the main protagonist is a scholar who pursued wisdom and science his entire life studying and experimenting. He becomes one of the most proeminent science figure of his era however he deeply regrets spending his youth years this way. So he summons the devil and asks to be a young man again because if there's one thing physics and mathematics taught him it's that knowledge cannot compare with sex with women.

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
your soul is useless to him so you wont gain anything
That makes sense. My soul already has its spot in some specially designed torture device in the afterlife. Satan would only be interested in souls that are dear to the lord and meant to be saved.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Any high elite kike in here willing to let me join the cult of moloch? I dont mind the baby sacrifice thing.

it's so fucking over. I dont know why Im still bothering; too pussy for suicideI guess and probably a morbid curiosity over the result of this slow descent into insanity

it's so fucking over. I dont know why Im still bothering; too pussy for suicideI guess and probably a morbid curiosity over the result of this slow descent into insanity
You need to build up concentration and willpower first and work on meditations and LBRPs before you try to evoke entities. There are lots of magicians in the forum now they’ll tell you how to form an astral body