Saturday night = psychotic melt down

Will Blunderfield

Will Blunderfield

Banned
28 year old newt failure living in moms attic collecting my cum in a jar and shitposting

Meanwhile @curlyheadjames fucks prime jbs

:feelscry:

Last edited:
Complaining about being a virgin while not having tried.

throw out the cum jar son

Here's a softmaxx

Get a job
Any job worth working won’t hire me

I left dead end physical labor because they were exploiting me for low pay and I was going no where

Any job worth working won’t hire me

I left dead end physical labor because they were exploiting me for low pay and I was going no where
Then get a skill that lets you make more money

How low IQ are you where you don't think about any of this?

• +1
Reactions: Will Blunderfield
Then get a skill that lets you make more money

How low IQ are you where you don't think about any of this?
Iv been trying but skills take years to develop

Iv been trying but skills take years to develop
Just pick one that you think you can do and get a degree or apprenticeship or certification for it. Should have been doing this since 18 minimum.

• +1
Just pick one that you think you can do and get a degree or apprenticeship or certification for it. Should have been doing this since 18 minimum.
Got the degree but but no apprentice or internship

I rotted after college

28 year old newt failure living in moms attic collecting my cum in a jar and shitposting

Meanwhile @curlyheadjames fucks prime jbs

:feelscry:
@curlyheadjames is stuck in his basement as well :lul::lul:

Lololol

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
I think like 5% of this forum are able to constantly have sex with foids.

Much like IRL
This forum is mostly mental cel chads like @aBetterMii

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Most of us are rotting in our houses/coping with videogames/wageslaving

• +1
This forum is mostly mental cel chads like @aBetterMii
@Niko69 @the BULL @chadtindermoney @Amnesia @Salludon @averagejoe are the only confirmed slayers/Chads

That's what.....6 dudes out of 1000 or so users?:lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Will Blunderfield
@Niko69 @the BULL @chadtindermoney @Amnesia @Salludon @averagejoe are the only confirmed slayers/Chads

You forgot @MakinItHappenReturn

• JFL
You forgot @MakinItHappenReturn
@MakinItHappenReturn No offense, but here in the American South, dude would be invisible :lul::lul: meanwhile a MTN white dude would be slaying left and right.

Height, face, and race

• +1
Have you tried improving your situation?

@MakinItHappenReturn No offense, but here in the American South, dude would be invisible :lul::lul: meanwhile a MTN white dude would be slaying left and right.

Height, face, and race

You're so full of coping bullshit to make yourself feel better and cope better with your situation.

1) If you saw me irl without any selfie camera distortion you wouldn't be saying this
2) If you actually didn't project your situation onto me then you wouldn't be saying this

The UK is the hardest place to get pussy, go actually ask around. You have no fucking clue what you are talking about. Just a coping rotting boring vapid teenager with far too much to say for his little experienced life. You haven't even got the intelligence to realise how much you are coping with your short-comings. I am far better looking than you. Deal with it and move your ass on with less tagging. Fucking stupid nerdy doomer rotting Indian mummies boy prick.

• JFL
You're so full of coping bullshit to make yourself feel better and cope better with your situation.

1) If you saw me irl without any selfie camera distortion you wouldn't be saying this
2) If you actually didn't project your situation onto me then you wouldn't be saying this

The UK is the hardest place to get pussy, go actually ask around. You have no fucking clue what you are talking about. Just a coping rotting boring vapid teenager with far too much to say for his little experienced life. You haven't even got the intelligence to realise how much you are coping with your short-comings. I am far better looking than you. Deal with it and move your ass on with less tagging. Fucking stupid nerdy doomer rotting Indian mummies boy prick.
Funny because you use to do the same thing and rate people but for you Is "Lens distortion"

Way more than that slay mate

• Hmm...
If you saw me irl without any selfie camera distortion you wouldn't be saying this
gonna cry tobey maguire GIF

The UK is the hardest place to get pussy, go actually ask around. You have no fucking clue what you are talking about.
Actually, the U.S., in particular the American South, is the hardest place for an ethnic, with the exception of Tyrone, to get pussy. Don't believe me? Try cold approaching foids and see what happens :lul::lul:

You haven't even got the intelligence to realise how much you are coping with your short-comings.
That's rich coming from someone who's the same height as my girlfriend :lul::lul:

@curlyheadjames is stuck in his basement as well :lul::lul:
cope
No he Larps to mock us
👀

don't worry you're not even curry passing and you have a high class archetype