Saturday's Incelcon

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
This monstrosity of a night doesn't deserve a detailed thread

3/4 of us ended up incel raging by the end of the night

me and @geezcel were at our wit's end by the end of the night, forced into a greasy kebab shop where I yet again received an IOD out of nowhere to top it all off

@6ft4 's incel rage came around full force which nearly resulted in an assault charge had @drlooksmax not intervened

Anyone else can elab I cba to even type it out

Alcohol is garbage
Clubbing is garbage
UK is garbage
Going out is just not worth it

Next time we will sit in and rot

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: philosopher, TUSSELEIF, grief and 31 others
Jfl didn't realise @6ft4 had already made a thread

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: grief and silencio
the mentally defected, UNITE!

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, Skywalker, Blackgymmax and 3 others

me and @geezcel were at our wit's end by the end of the night, forced into a greasy kebab shop where I yet again received an IOD out of nowhere to top it all off

@6ft4 's incel rage came around full force which nearly resulted in an assault charge had @drlooksmax not intervened

Alcohol is garbage
Clubbing is garbage
UK is garbage

UK slags being absolutely terrible again?

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, EverythingMattersCel and SecularIslamist
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 60051, Deleted member 52601 and 4 others
Some soy cuck skinnyfat disgrace also kept looking at me in the club.; we were like 5 meters away from his group. I caught him staring like 5 times

Then he came up to me and said "they have boyfriends" as if I was some balding curry subhuman who was even trying to hit on the ugly foids in his group

What how

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Nigger, Melo95, poopoohead and 25 others
Incelcon 2024 was a disaster

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Incelcon 2024 was a disaster
Worst one yet

Another interaction:

We chatted to two foids who left a bar with us, they then suggested we go to another one down the road. I saw lgbt flags hanging outside the bar and I said there was no chance we were going to a gay bar. She looked like I had just spat in her face and they stormed off

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, humanoidsub7, the BULL and 6 others
You comin to Slayercon?

IMG 3320

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 20370, latincell95 and 1 other person
Average .org "chadlite" experience. Niggas forgot they can't fraud in real life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, ascension, Debetro and 2 others
Average .org "chadlite" experience. Niggas forgot they can't fraud in real life.
we mogged every single guy we encountered on the night

Not even one HTN all night

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
@BrahminBoss
3918747 2725558 EB6D0A3D 17DD 4AA8 A654 E7EA0DB6DFC4

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, ascension and RAMU KAKA
It’s over bro you are just a victim of the curry ratings

Some soy cuck skinnyfat disgrace also kept looking at me in the club.; we were like 5 meters away from his group. I caught him staring like 5 times

Then he came up to me and said "they have boyfriends" as if I was some balding curry subhuman who was even trying to hit on the ugly foids in his group

View attachment 2724133
Orbiter whose insecure.

This generation man.. mind if I could pm you sometime?

• +1
Reactions: latincell95

View attachment 2724133
It's so fucking shit here you now now have incel white knights stopping you from accidentally looking in any females direction.
He went home to do a big coom all over himself after another night's hard work no doubt.
Fucking clown shoe country.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melo95, ascension, infini and 1 other person
Worst one yet

Another interaction:

We chatted to two foids who left a bar with us, they then suggested we go to another one down the road. I saw lgbt flags hanging outside the bar and I said there was no chance we were going to a gay bar. She looked like I had just spat in her face and they stormed off
All you need to have a club in 2024 in major city is to make it LGBT one with some retard decorations.

I am just constantly amazed how they can sit in literal dirty shitholes while having the smug look of "muhhh...we are progressives".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, infini and Corleone
reckon i ate about 6000+ calories yesterday too, might obesemax

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Blackgymmax, infini and 6 others
Gay bars and clubs unironically are a great way to get laid if you‘re there with a gay friend of yours.

almost everytime I went out with my homo friend I‘ve gotten laid with a decently hot chick. They are great wingmen.

Shame is I despise troons, cross-dressers, dykes, and overtly flamboyant gays, at least they often bring a lot of decently looking female friends with them.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3, oldcell, Pikabro and 6 others
  • Love it
Reactions: geezcel
Fuuurk I’m witnessing this guys downfall in real time

Sad the night didn’t work out for u

If it makes you feel any better loox (chadlite face 6’5 roided) said pulling good looking chicks irl is complete freak chance in his experience

Over for men in 2024

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 52601 and (deleted member)

View attachment 2724133
Why didn’t you sock him in the mouth?

Worst one yet

Another interaction:

JFL You shouldn’t have done that. Girls are usually more supportive of the LGBTQ community more so than guys. That wasn’t gonna fly well with them

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Fuuurk I’m witnessing this guys downfall in real time

Sad the night didn’t work out for u

If it makes you feel any better loox (chadlite face 6’5 roided) said pulling good looking chicks irl is complete freak chance in his experience

Over for men in 2024
I’ve been saying this for a while

Online is the only place to get GL foids

Landwhales and LTBs have 0 issues rejecting good looking guys irl. It’s not even worth trying. Instagram maxxing is the only way, as it also filters out the statusless losers with no friends / life

• +1
Reactions: Hirekdr
yeah sure
Cheers.

Also:
Worst one yet

Another interaction:

I get where you were coming from but it was low-IQ from you unless it was a group decision.

Like to think @6ft4 wanted to uppercut one of those landwhales in the gut.

Gay bars and clubs unironically are a great way to get laid if you‘re there with a gay friend of yours.

almost everytime I went out with my homo friend I‘ve gotten laid with a decently hot chick. They are great wingmen.

Shame is I despise troons, cross-dressers, dykes, and overtly flamboyant gays, at least they often bring a lot of decently looking female friends with them.
Why is that?

I also heard this from my boss, that gays fuck more females than the average male because they score sky high on the kinsey scale and have the ideal personality for women

• JFL
Reactions: ascension

Alcohol is garbage
Clubbing is garbage
UK is garbage

Believe I know this shit gets worse year after year. Can't tell if it's because we are entering old-cel territory or UK foids are just getting insufferable to the point u cant interact with them on a night out.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and infini
What part of the UK was this

Can't tell if uk is nightmare mode or OP is turboaspie or both

should've stayed home on PS5

• +1
Believe I know this shit gets worse year after year. Can't tell if it's because we are entering old-cel territory or UK foids are just getting insufferable to the point u cant interact with them on a night out.
Pissed a lot of women off over the year. Some were funny due to their entitled politics, others were me calling out their Instagram bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel

Yes the undercover gay friend tactic

• JFL
what city? Plus you need to graft groups of women opposed to just one out of the bunch.

How many guys were taller than or same height as @6ft4

@6ft4 's incel rage came around full force which nearly resulted in an assault charge had @ D @drlooksmax not intervened
damn, are you chads really that mentally deranged? :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: nigkook

Alcohol is garbage
Clubbing is garbage
UK is garbage

if only you knew how bad things really were

You guys should go out but not with the intent of slaying as it can give off weird or desperate vibes and it will signal to the women that somethings off , usually the women will come to you if you just sit back and chill not even worried about them