Saudi Princess rode Chad's cock in USA. Now will be Queen of Jordan after marrying the Crowned Prince

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
50a033e78d3082c6dc536a7d695b26471d3d0ab8.jpg

kw7t4ohd622b1.jpg

Screenshot 2023 05 25 at 95830 PM

CUCK / DAYOTH GONNA MARRY THIS BITCH AND MAKE HER A QUEEN
who-is-queen-rania-s-future-daughter-in-law-get-to-know-rajwa-al-saif.jpg

@SecularIslamist @TRUE_CEL this is why Turks mog Arabs to the depths of Jahannam
@Xangsane

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hades, Roquefort, ascension and 21 others

kw7t4ohd622b1.jpg

View attachment 2224193

@SecularIslamist @TRUE_CEL this is why Turks mog Arabs to the depths of Jahannam
@Xangsane

Fuck the generation of today and be cursed the genrations to come. Nobody is safe from degenracy anymore. Not even royals can get a proper woman anymore.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Sub0, ascension and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hades, zan, ;-; and 4 others
Fuck the generation of today and be cursed the genrations to come. Nobody is safe from degenracy anymore. Not even royals can get a proper woman anymore.
There's more leaks of her drinking and partying

Any woman that goes to a foreign country alone is an irredemable whore.

these joke royal familes are suppose to represent islam too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Roquefort, Sub0 and 12 others
There's more leaks of her drinking and partying

Any woman that goes to a foreign country alone is an irredemable whore.

these joke royal familes are suppose to represent islam too

They represent only their own filth. I would behead her if i where her father.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, ascension, ;-; and 2 others
Royals have always been the most degenerate (usually).

Religion is for the goyim to keep them in check and together lmao.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Roquefort, Sub0 and 8 others

kw7t4ohd622b1.jpg

View attachment 2224193

@Xangsane

imagine being a prince and not getting LL..if i wass him would have gotten atleast 10 inches LL tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rl⠀ and ;-;
Holy shit I remember the news when they got married JFL. I thought she was Saudi born and raised so thought maybe he got lucky with a virgin. She looks degenerate af in that first pic is she a stripper? You're 100% right not even secular Turks go to that level of degeneracy.

This is a degenerate family. Jordans King keeps coping saying 'muh direct descendants of the prophet' - like as if that gives him some sort authority and religious halo. Nigga this ain't shiism. Even his daughter (princess Iman) rode multiple cocks when she went to study in the USA. She kept a 'low profile's I'm sure before deciding to announce marriage.

These motherfuckers need to be overthrown one day inshallah. Power hungry motherfuckers installed in power by Brits because they stabbed Ottomans in the back.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0, PrinceLuenLeoncur, emeraldglass and 4 others
Royals have always been the most degenerate ( usually ).

Religion is for the goyim to keep them in check and together lmao.
TBF the Jordan family is pretty normal, they at least pretend to not be degenerate
Holy shit I remember the news when they got married JFL. I thought she was Saudi born and raised so thought maybe he got lucky with a virgin. She looks degenerate af in that first pic is she a stripper? You're 100% right not even secular Turks go to that level of degeneracy.

This is a degenerate family. Jordans King keeps coping saying 'muh direct descendants of the prophet' - like as if that gives him some sort authority and religious halo. Nigga this ain't shiism. Even his daughter (princess Iman) rode multiple cocks when she went to study in the USA. She kept a 'low profile's I'm sure before deciding to announce marriage.
View attachment 2224206

These motherfuckers need to be overthrown one day inshallah. Power hungry motherfuckers installed in power by Brits because they stabbed Ottomans in the back.
The biggest schizophrenia of talking shit about shias (these saudi fuckers) when they think that the relation their degenerate subhuman imbred children have to the prophet is why they should rule

InshALLAH Erdogan conquers Arabia and Levant, Arabs have proven themselves incapable of governing, too bad those low IQ degenerate sandbags lucked out with infinite resources via oil, otherwise they'd be a joke even worse than Afghanistan

As for Turkish degeneracy, they have some, albeit a small amount locally, which keeps them from going through the repressed as fuck phase that turns girls into giga whores when their parents leave them alone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and SecularIslamist

6'2 - 6'3 white normie hooks up with princess JFL :lul::lul::lul:

(prince william is 6'3 for reference)

just be a tallish normie and hunt royalties in exclusive clubs theory

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ;-;, Lawton88, Deleted member 28904 and 1 other person
Screenshot 20230526 064637

So much cope in the comments forreal. These people will forgive anyone with royal blood.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24586, ;-;, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others
After looking at some more pics of her she descended hard and trannymaxed. She actually looked HTB in early 20s.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Jfl @ islamcucks

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, BongMog, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
Nobles collect some of the worst physical traits.

A whole family with mouth breather skulls.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
They're the royal family/ultra rich so it's honestly not surprising.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904

View attachment 2224206

Would you be surprised if I told you my white convert mother chose to raise us conservatively?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and eyes
@SecularIslamist

1. LUCIAGENIZMZ SAID: @FAIRYLUMOS I WAS REALLY SHOCKED WHEN I SAW MUSLIM GIRLS, ESPECIALLY FROM NORTH AFRICA, FROM ALGERIA AND MOROCCO, AND THE THINGS THEY DO, ESPECIALLY IN PARIS. EVEN WESTERN GIRLS DON’T DO THESE THINGS. THEY WERE DOING REALLY SHAMEFUL THINGS THEY LOOKED LIKE GIRLS OF THE NIGHT WITH A WAY OF DRESSING AND TATTOOING, BUT IT’S A SHAME TO TALK ABOUT ONE GIRL AND LEAVE HUNDREDS OF GIRLS DOING ACTUAL THINGS. IT’S A DISGRACE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and emeraldglass
@SecularIslamist

I yearn for sharia brother. You don't know how much i want it. And i mean real sharia that strikes both rich and poor.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Xangsane
Of course she rode chads' cock in US.

• +1
Would you be surprised if I told you my white convert mother chose to raise us conservatively?
Yes. But I don't believe you. You watch Eurovision with her. No "conservative" mother would watch Eurovision.

Yes. But I don't believe you. You watch Eurovision with her. No "conservative" mother would watch Eurovision.
I meant to say moderately - pretty conservative. Not amish tier.
The point is that it's a family show.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Lol we are not supposed to be suprised by this
@BrahminBoss you remember the kerela story actress
Oh the oh-so pious dharma supporting whining bitchin in her movie, in the temples?

shooting bikinishoots right after praying to shiva:feelshaha:
How many conservative randis have we not seen to often lol

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
looks like the type of girl i've asked out and been rejected by many times

what's funny is that it wouldn't make a diff if it was actually her i asked out or a normal girl - both think of themselves as so far above me as a princess is to a commoner.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

kw7t4ohd622b1.jpg

View attachment 2224193

@Xangsane

It’s actually kinda fitting when you think about it. Jordanians and other Levantine Arabs are more secular than religious.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Xangsane
She's ugly, not surprised she had a whore phase

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Why didn’t she have sex with me when I was in Jordan a few years ago :cry:

It’s actually kinda fitting when you think about it. Jordanians and other Levantine Arabs are more secular than religious.
I noticed this too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Michael Myers
She looks pretty to me. Would 100%.

FUCKKKKKKK THIS WHORE IS SEXY AF!!!

imagine how wet her cunt must be holy fucking shiettttt

Look at her sexy nose too fuarkkkkk

and coming to the thread, why are people surprised at this, they are rich people who do a lot of degenerate things from when they are young.

Thinking otherwise is just funny. All religion and orthodoxy is only followed by poor people

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, Danish_Retard and Xangsane
No woman is safe from JBW. Just how it is. When you know you know.

Meanwhile other saudi women are wrapped up in black sheets

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 18522
and coming to the thread, why are people surprised at this, they are rich people who do a lot of degenerate things from when they are young.

Thinking otherwise is just funny. All religion and orthodoxy is only followed by poor people
The fact that it's public and the Jordanian family dgaf when they're actually not degenerate (in public) typical saudi whore
She's from Saudi Arabia

Masses will Talk,
Elites will Top.

Marriages like these are more of a business deal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391

Users who are viewing this thread

Back