SAUNA-MAXING 2022 [Full Guide] [Bloatcels GTFIH] 🧖

NoCope

NoCope

Gold
Too lazy to write an actual guide, but I think sauna helps you a lot. Do that shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Arditi, Prince88, Van and 10 others
Nah I’m good lil bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
been thinking bout this too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and NoCope
Makes you sweat alot which will get rid of water stored in the face and body. Its just quite similar to performing HIIT I think tbh.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, untouchable_coper, ascension! and 1 other person
Yes, but none of this beats HIIT and especially sprinting.

Yes, but none of this beats HIIT and especially sprinting.
Alr but you just laying in a hot room and listening to a podcast. You are relaxing and getting so much fucking benefit, and then you jump into cold shower, and you get the best sleep ever after

Sauna has its benefits but it cannot substitute the actual fat loss method

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20097
Makes you sweat alot which will get rid of water stored in the face and body. Its just quite similar to performing HIIT I think tbh.
wait so i can do cardio and lifting for hours in a hot garage and that will work :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: Nims
Sauna has its benefits but it cannot substitute the actual fat loss method
Intermittent fasting with -1000 calories from TDEE + LISS in morning, then lifting heavy + sauna in the afternoon is probably the easiest way to lose weight effectively. Using a crutch like gum or lightening the caloric deficit can make it easier, too. I myself can lose 8 pounds a month while gaining muscle & strength (tho I am 16) so easily.

One of the biggest benefits of the suana is that it expels and removed estrogen. Saunas are great and even used by medical researchers to treat mold-toxin exposures. I have sources and links of studies but I was gonna post an actual thread about this anyways. In any case Infrared suans are better than normal saunas. Infrared heats your body more from the inside

Read this book for extra info, I’ll post a thread so stay tuned. @Prettyboy

E39376C8 2539 4778 B813 F02D59728BB7

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20565 and Prettyboy
One of the biggest benefits of the suana is that it expels and removed estrogen. Saunas are great and even used by medical researchers to treat mold-toxin exposures. I have sources and links of studies but I was gonna post an actual thread about this anyways. In any case Infrared suans are better than normal saunas. Infrared heats your body more from the inside

Read this book for extra info, I’ll post a thread so stay tuned. @Prettyboy

View attachment 1829857
As far as I know, sauna’s effects on the human endocrine system are fairly well studied, I’d like to read a thread on it from you.

I am aware that of the anterior pituitary hormones, sauna increases the production of growth hormone but on the other side prolactin’s as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20097
As far as I know, sauna’s effects on the human endocrine system are fairly well studied, I’d like to read a thread on it from you.

I am aware that of the anterior pituitary hormones, sauna increases the production of growth hormone but on the other side prolactin’s as well
I gotchu, gimme 2 days to recollect and my sources,I’ll list everything Ik about Saunas. Miring you’re goated threads btw

Too lazy to write an actual guide, but I think sauna helps you a lot. Do that shit
I meannnnn i would but theres not much too it. hop in your local gyms sauna. not much else to say.

wait so i can do cardio and lifting for hours in a hot garage and that will work :dafuckfeels:
If it makes you sweat it will make you loose water weight, its not permanent but will last for a few hours after.

If it makes you sweat it will make you loose water weight, its not permanent but will last for a few hours after.
@Nims so you are sure hiit helps with face even for couple of hours?

• +1
Reactions: Nims
but then why do finnish people look shit

@Nims nah bro, hiit increase cortisol. cortisol induce water retention.