Sauna vs diuretics

J

jabaduk

Master
I was wondering if sauna can give me similar results to what diuretics give in terms of facial leanness, my doc has problems with giving me prescription for HCTZ, I have dates scheduled in coming days so I was wondering if just staying in sauna will give me similar results to diuretics as I have problem with getting them actually

I was wondering if sauna can give me similar results to what diuretics give in terms of facial leanness, my doc has problems with giving me prescription for HCTZ, I have dates scheduled in coming days so I was wondering if just staying in sauna will give me similar results to diuretics as I have problem with getting them actually
I have massive bloat recently, I’m lean and nice bone structure so it’s purely due to water retention which I have to get rid of asap If I want to have my dick deepthroated

I get lean asf when I take saunas but the effects on seem temporary. Have you tried restricting salt intake?

I get lean asf when I take saunas but the effects on seem temporary. Have you tried restricting salt intake?
I don’t think in short term it will have much effect, I want temporal fast debloat tbh not just lifestyle which will help debloat

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
I don’t think in short term it will have much effect, I want temporal fast debloat tbh not just lifestyle which will help debloat
I don’t consum much sodium tbh

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
bro I got Esidrex 25mg(which is HCTZ), should I use it or does it have any side effects ?