Save Europe niggas are such incels ngl

so you've accepted that you are inferior niggers?

idk the propaganda is ridiculous, but it's grown a lot. you can be sure that skinhead groups will increase in the next 10 years lmao
And those skinhead groups won't do shit but post online anyway

i love how save europe gets hated on here but the forum is just as racist in all other aspect

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight and rickysalomano
lmao. do u really think skinheads "only post online"? i won't even argue with you blackskin
The irony of a nigga with an ethnic username posting this 🤣

But if they immigrate legally it would be okay 😹
Ofc, welcome shitskins like a good goy, we need more diversity, more mixed race babies :p

i love how save europe gets hated on here but the forum is just as racist in all other aspect
Yeah but it's not their entire personality and it's mostly ironic Aryan posting
Save Europe kids make it their entire personality to hate on a certain group because their crush is getting railed by one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469
Without jews women would be attracted to me, I would rather die virgin, than cuck my own race

Last edited:
Yeah but it's not their entire personality and it's mostly ironic Aryan posting
Save Europe kids make it their entire personality to hate on a certain group because their crush is getting railed by one
sounds like bbc cope, most of cucking happens with white on whites peopel just hate ethnics

this kid's here for half a month and has made half the posts I have in 6 yrs, somehow thinks he's making sense.
That's a pretty brutal point

• +1
Reactions: rickysalomano
its a character name. the low iq nigger here is you lmao. cant argue and talk about my username :lul::lul: kys
OK? Still named yourself after an ethnic, the fucking irony

Blaming their lack of blonde gfs to ethnics lmao
save europe is about the mass immigration happening, crime increasing in western europe, the rapists, the thiefs, the drug dealers. cost of living increasing due to mass migration. nations like sweden which were the safest in the world, are now gun crime capital of europe.
not everything is about foids you low iq spic

• +1
Reactions: Onewithmoss and ihearvoices
  • +1
Reactions: Onewithmoss
Yeah I do agree on the fact that the people behind posting these save europe videos are probably pretty weird, but it doesn't deny the fact that the large scale of immigration have been detrimental to a lot of countries in Europe

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices
italian is ethnic? lmao. mediterranean is superior in everything
Imagine thinking these Arab looking manlets are white
5995a4472472a32315cad14113f721dc4e24d120 2000x2000

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
save europe is about the mass immigration happening, crime increasing in western europe, the rapists, the thiefs, the drug dealers. cost of living increasing due to mass migration. nations like sweden which were the safest in the world, are now gun crime capital of europe.
not everything is about foids you low iq spic
Mass immigration is good.
Crime is going up because racism is going up which causes crime.

Immigration lowers the cost of living, stop scapegoating peaceful newcomers

• JFL
Reactions: goodgamebro
All europeans have to do is stop being racist, and the only way for that to happen is mass migration/open borders. Its now or never, do you want evil racism to exist for the rest of humanity?

Do you want billions of hindu, black, and latinx to die from european-caused global warming?

OPEN BORDERS NOW

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rickysalomano and goodgamebro
every country has shit places lol
The point is those ethnics are already in your country and you seem to be fine with the terrone so how is this any different?

Inmigrant coping thread

• JFL
Reactions: billymidnight
No, it's because most deathnics are violent child-raping murderers.
There's no such thing as violence in this world, only the weak and the strong

The point is those ethnics are already in your country and you seem to be fine with the terrone so how is this any different?
the south may be ugly and brown but they are not retarded niggers lol

This is a common shit skin cope. The reason we don't want you here isn't because you're taking our "blonde gfs", it's because we can't fucking stand being around you. Your kind are ugly and high-crime and everyone knows it.
What are you gonna do about it? Cry a river

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469
the south may be ugly and brown but they are not retarded niggers lol
Didn't organized crime rule the region? Sounds pretty fucking retarded to me

Also aren't most immigrants to Europe from the MENA region? They're closest genetically to your Southern cousins