Save Your Hair = Save Your Sex Life (Hair is Life)

TwinkLord

TwinkLord

Iron
Young blood, you NEED to take oral finasteride and topical minoxidil as soon as possible if you notice any thinning in your temples or crown or to the sides, anywhere. My previous post is still related to this because once you take fin + min, you also need the right lifestyle and good sleep, diet etc to see hair regrowth. Finasteride is the most SAFEST and EFFECTIVE drug used to combat hair loss. You need to completely NUKE THE DHT. Fin blocks the conversion from T to DHT. This prevents DHT sensitive hair follicles from undergoing the process of miniaturisation where the hair becomes weaker, smaller and thinner until it fully falls out and never regrows again.

There is absolutely no justification in the world to NOT take oral finasteride and topical minox. It's literally a fucking 1mg tablet a day and some drops of minox on your weak areas. That's it. You just swallow a tiny tablet and continue with your day. All the side effects is fear mongering caused by cowards who couldn't be patient with the initial shedding process or felt a bit off because of their bad sleep or paranoia.

Boyos, post-fin syndrome isn't even real. It's been debunked and thrown into the trashbin of history. There's no evidence for it. No meta analysis peer reviewed studies for PFS. All of it is just case reports on internet forums and genetically unhealthy people blaming fin when they were already in poor genetic health and had bad diets, slept, took drugs etc.

You need to take risks. If you're balding at 20, jump on fin right now and give up all the bad habits like smoking, caffeine, junk food etc. DON'T lose ground. Don't lose your NW1. If you leave this too long, you WILL become NW3 or NW4. This means you require a hair transplant to fix the hairline. Guys, life stuck permanently as a NW3 is devasting. You might as well be bald at this stage.

Hair is truly life. So what if you experience accelerated hair shedding initially on finasteride?? So fucking what? You'll be bald by 33 if you DON'T take fin, my little nigga. You will WISH you experienced initial shedding back when you were in your early 20s instead of trying to revive a DEAD hairline that's NW4 :ROFLMAO: Life is about Looks. Good hair can ascend a 4/10 to a 6/10. It can turn a 6/10 into a 8/10. That's 2 SMV points. That's fucking insane. Do you know how different the life of a High tier normie and low tier normie is? Or, a high tier normie and an attractive chad-like, pretty boy?

You are not only saving your hair but you are also saving your social and sex life. You WILL be treated like a subhuman insect if you lose too much hair and can't recover it. This is simply a law of nature. This is Darwinian reality. People care more about your hair than muh muh personalityyyy. Every study objectively shows how inferior your quality of life will be if you don't have hair. :feelswhy:

Are you actually willing to sacrifice both your hair and sex life because of muh side effects? ''Muh muh side effects, it bad. I saw on da Reddit post'' It means it's fucking working boyo. It's removing all the trash subhuman hair in your head and making it stronger and thicker. The weak inferior hair is being naturally removed through shedding. Also, don't be blaming fin when you have a shit lifestyle, lack of sleep or paranoia. It's all in your head. Side effects are extremely, extremely rare. It's less than 1%. And if you stop taking fin, they go AWAY. It's not permanent.

If you wanna be the 35 year old World of Warcraft player, then be my guest. You're excess competition, an excess male removed from the gene pool all because of your fucking hair. The guy with your face and hair will have a girlfriend while you will be jerking off at 35, crying into your little pillow because you didn't listen to what I told you to do all those years ago.

Listen to this man. He literally will save your fucking life. This guy convinced me to take fin and minox. It's clinically proven to be safe and effective. Everything else is cope and fear mongering, exaggerating side effects because baldcels don't want you to mog them and have sex.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, urukhaiascension, ErbCel and 9 others

dnrd just inject hgh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: urukhaiascension, FrenchChad, Pandora and 5 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: urukhaiascension, maxxmclooks and PsychoH
Young blood, you NEED to take oral finasteride and topical minoxidil as soon as possible if you notice any thinning in your temples or crown or to the sides, anywhere. My previous post is still related to this because once you take fin + min, you also need the right lifestyle and good sleep, diet etc to see hair regrowth. Finasteride is the most SAFEST and EFFECTIVE drug used to combat hair loss. You need to completely NUKE THE DHT. Fin blocks the conversion from T to DHT. This prevents DHT sensitive hair follicles from undergoing the process of miniaturisation where the hair becomes weaker, smaller and thinner until it fully falls out and never regrows again.

There is absolutely no justification in the world to NOT take oral finasteride and topical minox. It's literally a fucking 1mg tablet a day and some drops of minox on your weak areas. That's it. You just swallow a tiny tablet and continue with your day. All the side effects is fear mongering caused by cowards who couldn't be patient with the initial shedding process or felt a bit off because of their bad sleep or paranoia.

Boyos, post-fin syndrome isn't even real. It's been debunked and thrown into the trashbin of history. There's no evidence for it. No meta analysis peer reviewed studies for PFS. All of it is just case reports on internet forums and genetically unhealthy people blaming fin when they were already in poor genetic health and had bad diets, slept, took drugs etc.

You need to take risks. If you're balding at 20, jump on fin right now and give up all the bad habits like smoking, caffeine, junk food etc. DON'T lose ground. Don't lose your NW1. If you leave this too long, you WILL become NW3 or NW4. This means you require a hair transplant to fix the hairline. Guys, life stuck permanently as a NW3 is devasting. You might as well be bald at this stage.

Hair is truly life. So what if you experience accelerated hair shedding initially on finasteride?? So fucking what? You'll be bald by 33 if you DON'T take fin, my little nigga. You will WISH you experienced initial shedding back when you were in your early 20s instead of trying to revive a DEAD hairline that's NW4 :ROFLMAO: Life is about Looks. Good hair can ascend a 4/10 to a 6/10. It can turn a 6/10 into a 8/10. That's 2 SMV points. That's fucking insane. Do you know how different the life of a High tier normie and low tier normie is? Or, a high tier normie and an attractive chad-like, pretty boy?

You are not only saving your hair but you are also saving your social and sex life. You WILL be treated like a subhuman insect if you lose too much hair and can't recover it. This is simply a law of nature. This is Darwinian reality. People care more about your hair than muh muh personalityyyy. Every study objectively shows how inferior your quality of life will be if you don't have hair. :feelswhy:

Your hair or your sex life? Choose. ''Muh muh side effects, it bad.'' It means it's fucking working boyo. It's removing all the trash subhuman hair in your head and making it stronger and thicker. The weak inferior hair is being naturally removed through shedding. Also, don't be blaming fin when you have a shit lifestyle, lack of sleep or paranoia. It's all in your head. Side effects are extremely, extremely rare. It's less than 1%. And if you stop taking fin, they go AWAY. It's not permanent.

If you wanna be the 35 year old World of Warcraft player, then be my guest. You're excess competition, an excess male removed from the gene pool all because of your fucking hair. The guy with your face and hair will have a girlfriend while you will be jerking off at 35, crying into your little pillow because you didn't listen to what I told you to do all those years ago.

View attachment 2982676

Listen to this man. He literally will save your fucking life. This guy convinced me to take fin and minox. It's clinically proven to be safe and effective. Everything else is cope and fear mongering, exaggerating side effects because baldcels don't want you to mog them and have sex.

I also want to add that most men will see thinning and balding by 30, especially if they're of European or African descent. Losing your matured hairline is NOT okay. Losing any ground whatsoever is NOT okay. Having a widow's peak is NOT okay. Don't be rationalizing loss of hair in any way. It's a form of denialism on your behalf. The sooner you treat this like you would with diabetes or cancer, the better your quality of life will be.

Literally, 80% of guys will lose their juvenile hairline and see thinning in their 30s. Why would you be an exception? Be the smart dude and taking your fucking fin at an early age so you don't end up a sexless balding loser​

• +1
Reactions: urukhaiascension and ErbCel
just take fin and minox got it

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Another great thread from you.

• +1
Reactions: TwinkLord
His thumbnails are cagefuel jfl:feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: piec
I liked your other thread but it turns out you're another cuckcafe drone.

Yea fin do a good job in slowing the aging of the scalp , hair hair

What is a cuckcafe drone?
you see the video OP posted? that's the cuckcafe guy, he's the biggest finasteride shill on the internet. He has severe autism, extremely emotional like a woman (due to the finasteride making him less of a man), and his "drones" are basically blind followers who parrot what he repeats. I call his slaves "cuckcafe drones". Nobody likes them.

• Hmm...
Reactions: infini
you see the video OP posted? that's the cuckcafe guy, he's the biggest finasteride shill on the internet. He has severe autism, extremely emotional like a woman (due to the finasteride making him less of a man), and his "drones" are basically blind followers who parrot what he repeats. I call his slaves "cuckcafe drones". Nobody likes them.
I thought it had something to do with cafe goers. Either way you have to try out something to see it for yourself. Water/ grass is greener. I was planning to cut to the chase and go straight into ru58841.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
I thought it had something to do with cafe goers. Either way you have to try out something to see it for yourself. Water/ grass is greener. I was planning to cut to the chase and go straight into ru58841.
Topical melatonin + dermapen/microneedling + indepth scalp massage with rosemary oil/etc (not your normal scalp massage, it's complicated and you need to watch a video on how to do it, twice a day, perfecthairhealth.com, can link you videos for free if you like).T
This is what i would recommend to you, i don't want you to fuck your hormones up and become a tranny or have permanent side-effects and be less of a man by taking hormone blockers like fin/ru/or whatever else. The choice in the end is yours, minoxidil at the worst but never finasteride my friend. People have maintained their hair and gotten better with just minox + dermaroll/dermapen, i've seen countless results. And even if you somehow do slowly still lose hair, the minox can basically keep you okay for couple years, after couple years you just get transplant and then back on the minox, this will last you throughout your youth. Topical melatonin has no side-effects, it's a powerful antioxidant and reduces cell damage, extends the hair growth cycle and essentially it slows MPB.
God forbid you take finasteride and get ED, penile numbness, etc. You need your dick to work at 100% man, otherwise it won't matter what stacy you attract, you're fucked. Do not take anything that will negatively affect your penis.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kroker and infini
I liked your other thread but it turns out you're another cuckcafe drone.

Because finasteride actually works nigga. All you guys are doing is making the hair loss worse by not taking action.

• +1
Reactions: urukhaiascension
Because finasteride actually works nigga. All you guys are doing is making the hair loss worse by not taking action.
Ignored, literally told him what action he can take that doesn't involve chemically castrating himself.

Ignored, literally told him what action he can take that doesn't involve chemically castrating himself.

Keep denying and coping. You versus millions of stories where people said it stopped hair loss dead in its tracks. Fin is a safe drug. Muh ED, boyo you won't be using it if you're hairless. It's this type of bs that makes men go bald and accelerate hair loss. Minox won't stop hair loss. Alternatives like Saw Palmetto won't stop hair loss.

It only nukes DHT. That's it. It doesn't give you cancer. It doesn't effect muscle gains. It doesn't do anything else except make your hair thicker and stronger and keeps your hairline from losing ground

• +1
Reactions: urukhaiascension and ErbCel
Topical melatonin + dermapen/microneedling + indepth scalp massage with rosemary oil/etc (not your normal scalp massage, it's complicated and you need to watch a video on how to do it, twice a day, perfecthairhealth.com, can link you videos for free if you like).T
This is what i would recommend to you, i don't want you to fuck your hormones up and become a tranny or have permanent side-effects and be less of a man by taking hormone blockers like fin/ru/or whatever else. The choice in the end is yours, minoxidil at the worst but never finasteride my friend. People have maintained their hair and gotten better with just minox + dermaroll/dermapen, i've seen countless results. And even if you somehow do slowly still lose hair, the minox can basically keep you okay for couple years, after couple years you just get transplant and then back on the minox, this will last you throughout your youth. Topical melatonin has no side-effects, it's a powerful antioxidant and reduces cell damage, extends the hair growth cycle and essentially it slows MPB.
God forbid you take finasteride and get ED, penile numbness, etc. You need your dick to work at 100% man, otherwise it won't matter what stacy you attract, you're fucked. Do not take anything that will negatively affect your penis.
Hmmm not sure what to make of this but I have bookmarked it and will write it into my notes. Thx.

Last edited:
Hmmm not sure what to make of this but I have bookmarked it and will write it into my notes. Thx.
I did the research so you don't have to boyo, but yh feel free to look into it and do your own researching when you have time. That is the healthiest way to save your hair.

• Hmm...
Reactions: infini
I did the research so you don't have to boyo, but yh feel free to look into it and do your own researching when you have time. That is the healthiest way to save your hair.
Same with skincare and height it's a complicated rabbithole to know what and how to personally deal with it.

• +1
@TwinkLord when I see young 18-22 men already with clear signs of balding I feel so good knowing that as 30yo can creampie their age range women with my NW1 hairline.

Dut + Oral Minox + RU58841 + Ketoconazol or death.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ErbCel, researcher888 and TwinkLord
Same with skincare and height it's a complicated rabbithole to know what and how to personally deal with it.
Skincare is still somewhat easier because you raen't risking turning into a woman and being feminized by some drugs aka finasteride/etc. Only Accutane has the potential to fuck you up in this way. Saw your pic in the other thread and your skin looks great, guessing you have a good routine already.

@TwinkLord when I see young 18-22 men already with clear signs of balding I feel so good knowing that as 30yo can creampie their age range women with my NW1 hairline.

just take the entire hormonal altering pharmacy theory

Are you actually willing to sacrifice both your hair and sex life because of muh side effects? ''Muh muh side effects, it bad. I saw on da Reddit post'' It means it's fucking working boyo. It's removing all the trash subhuman hair in your head and making it stronger and thicker. The weak inferior hair is being naturally removed through shedding. Also, don't be blaming fin when you have a shit lifestyle, lack of sleep or paranoia. It's all in your head. Side effects are extremely, extremely rare. It's less than 1%. And if you stop taking fin, they go AWAY. It's not permanent.

View attachment 2982676

stopped reading after young blood, I’m not taking information from someone born in the previous century🥱

• JFL
Reactions: TwinkLord
and fuck my growth and dick up yh no thx buddy

@researcher888

• +1
Reactions: researcher888

Crazy that @JohnDoe won't accept reality while he's literally balding himself according to one of his posts :forcedsmile:

Keep slaying brother, let the baldies cope. More pussy for you

• +1
Reactions: researcher888
Super legit thread. hair is everything. I started taking fin this week and having my HT in july to lower hairline. time to ascend.
@researcher888
why did you tag me btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxilofailo and leanmaxx74
Skincare is still somewhat easier because you raen't risking turning into a woman and being feminized by some drugs aka finasteride/etc. Only Accutane has the potential to fuck you up in this way. Saw your pic in the other thread and your skin looks great, guessing you have a good routine already.
finasteride doesnt turn you into a woman stop being an idiot. DHT past puberty is a useless hormone and lowering it only has useful effects. old guys have their DHT go higher and higher hence balding. if you want to attract females sub 30 yo you need to be taking fin. i take 0.25 mg per day.

dnr bc shit format

finasteride doesnt turn you into a woman stop being an idiot. DHT past puberty is a useless hormone and lowering it only has useful effects. old guys have their DHT go higher and higher hence balding. if you want to attract females sub 30 yo you need to be taking fin. i take 0.25 mg per day.
wrong

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Enjoy tiny penis

• +1
If you wanna be the 35 year old World of Warcraft player, then be my guest
watch your tone faggot world of warcraft is fun

now should I take fin and min even though my hairline is perfectly fine ? I have curly hair and i think its lacking volume

watch your tone faggot world of warcraft is fun

now should I take fin and min even though my hairline is perfectly fine ? I have curly hair and i think its lacking volume
No dont touch fin unless ur in ur 20s

didnt measure it but the 100+ girls i fucked all said it was the biggest or one of the biggest
Measure from the top with a ruler bonepressed and use a tape measure in the middle to measure circumference

Dont larp lmk pls

Measure from the top with a ruler bonepressed and use a tape measure in the middle to measure circumference

Dont larp lmk pls
i fapped 3 times today while on fin so ill have to wait till i get horny again

• JFL
Reactions: maxilofailo
c
Super legit thread. hair is everything. I started taking fin this week and having my HT in july to lower hairline. time to ascend.

why did you tag me btw
cause saw your threads on hair transplant being a scam
you post about hair a lot so I wanted to see your take on this topic

why did you tag me btw
I thought you said HT is a scam?