Saved a baby cat from a fox

The Grinch

The Grinch

Custom title
Just saw a fox attacking a small kitten in front of my house, she somehow managed to climb a tree but kept falling down. I whistled loudly like I do when calling a dog (I can whistle very loud), the fox looked behind and saw me, when he saw me he flinched as if he was very scared to see me, then ran away frightened.

I feel like Tarzan right now

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: klip11, User28823, Magnum Opus and 1 other person
Good

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch
It’s 3 in the morning here, I can’t tell no one about this, gonna have to wait until everyone wakes up, I just posted this here to vent cause nobody else here rn

why do u interrupt natures cycle as an albanian

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: N1666, Magnum Opus and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Retard moment. Should have let the fox rip it apart. Cats are responsible for spreading brainworms to people.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: xegigi, murdah, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
At Home Reaction GIF

• Love it
Reactions: EliteMewing and st.hamudi but 6‘5

That’s why hadiths aren’t all reliable. Because cats actually are responsible for infecting people with brainworms which alter the behavior of people. JFL. But it’s the intention that counts so hopefully you’ll be rewarded for it.

Cats are sacred animals. I wouldn’t give a damn if it was a mouse or a bird
Reminder that even if a cat could save you from some hazard it wouldn't, muh sacred :soy:

That’s why hadiths aren’t all reliable. Because cats actually are responsible for infecting people with brainworms which alter the behavior of people. JFL. But it’s the intention that counts so hopefully you’ll be rewarded for it.
They’re very clean usually, it’s proven. Their spit had almost zero harmful bacteria under the microscope (western study), while a dogs spit was clearly dirty

Maybe if they eat too many mice they can get sick too

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Magnum Opus
They’re very clean usually, it’s proven. Their spit had almost zero harmful bacteria under the microscope (western study), while a dogs spit was clearly dirty

Maybe if they eat too many mice they can get sick too
It's not the saliva. It's their excrements. They're responsible. Look it up, I'm not even joking. Goes to show you that even so-called sahih hadiths are flawed and Sunnis are low IQ for likening the hadiths to the Qur'an. As if. Manmade words vs divine words. They're not the same.

It's not the saliva. It's their excrements. They're responsible. Look it up, I'm not even joking. Goes to show you that even so-called sahih hadiths are flawed and Sunnis are low IQ for likening the hadiths to the Qur'an. As if. Manmade words vs divine words. They're not the same.
Well we’re talking about poop, nobody said their shit is clean :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

bro ruined natural selection and food chain , thinking he will get praise on .org

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch and twojei
Show pic of the cat

poor fox, it has to starve now

it will be posting here within a week after getting brutally speciesmogged like that

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Lol @ all these dog nutters seething that you saved a cat

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
Just saw a fox attacking a small kitten in front of my house, she somehow managed to climb a tree but kept falling down. I whistled loudly like I do when calling a dog (I can whistle very loud), the fox looked behind and saw me, when he saw me he flinched as if he was very scared to see me, then ran away frightened.

I feel like Tarzan right now
May the snowbunny goddess bless you 🙏

Well we’re talking about poop, nobody said their shit is clean :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Of course, poop is waste but theirs are especially dangerous because they are responsible for spreading brainworms.

Then u woke up