Saving for bimax + genio, anyone tried hard chintucking?

D

Deleted member 19317

Lurker
I’ve read here that tucking your chin so hard you feel like your maxilla is about to explode then megadosing vitamin K2 is legit, anyone actually tried it no joke?

I gave 2-3 years before I’m free from key job contract and I can get bimax. I’ve essentially realized I need it, I cut my gym membership all the way down to the lowest tier $10 a month, only eat chicken breast rice and eggs, basically live like a hermit and work overtime to save up money.

I can get everything I want in 2-3 years but have way too much fucking time until then. So I’m bulking right now from 195 to 220 with chicken and rice natty and weighing myself and tracking calories at the same time. Also training legs and neck. I’m literally embracing the bloat because I know 2-3 years from now is the mog not now,

Anyone tried chintucking? Also if you would like to be in a group with surgerymaxxers and steroid users dm me for the discord jfl

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
chin tuckiing is useful to improve posture and consequently look taller with wider shoulders

if you want to save more, ditch chicken and egg and intake protein from UHT skimmed milk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19317, angloidcel and qaum
chintucking past puberty won't change your bonestructure JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19317
chin tuckiing is useful to improve posture and consequently look taller with wider shoulders

if you want to save more, ditch chicken and egg and intake protein from UHT skimmed milk
I can't eat dairy dude fucks my stomach up and gives me really bad acne.

so is it really just surgery or ldar? also about your wide hips have you figured out a solution? I have the same issue.

seamaxx

work out jfl
gooks r hideous and u cant workout hips more narrow caging at u jfl. if ur hips are GIGA wide u legit need to be like roided tier just to fill out the frame enough to hide the wide hips. takes years and years natty.

gooks r hideous and u cant workout hips more narrow caging at u jfl. if ur hips are GIGA wide u legit need to be like roided tier just to fill out the frame enough to hide the wide hips. takes years and years natty.
complaining won't change your subhuman frame jfl:lul: