Saving Tips

Sal

Sal

Nobody really likes us except for us
Sup everyone, to start off, I work around 25 hours a day at around $22/hour as a sales associate while in full time university. But here's the thing. I blow every check I get and I don't know how to save, or don't have that displine. ALTHOUGH Im 4 years straight on no fap. So my mentality and displine is there but I just cant with money. Like idk why but I buy either really expensive things or just eat out alot with my girl or friends. I'll legit have 20 bucks left and I'll say, "Ya lets go out an eat"

Someone help...

Sup everyone, to start off, I work around 25 hours a day at around $22/hour as a sales associate while in full time university. But here's the thing. I blow every check I get and I don't know how to save, or don't have that displine. ALTHOUGH Im 4 years straight on no fap. So my mentality and displine is there but I just cant with money. Like idk why but I buy either really expensive things or just eat out alot with my girl or friends. I'll legit have 20 bucks left and I'll say, "Ya lets go out an eat"

Someone help...
Open a second bank account and transfer the amount of money you want to save on it. Let your bank card at home so you cant spend it

How are you spending that much money? Even after taxes that’s $1800 or so a month. If you’re not paying loans while in school you should have no problem saving $1200-1500 of that per month depending on whether or not you’re on a meal plan.

You just gotta have more self control. Track your finances and plan a budget. Don’t let yourself indulge on stuff you don’t need.

Here bro

Images 60

• +1
Reactions: Sal
Open a second bank account and transfer the amount of money you want to save on it. Let your bank card at home so you cant spend it
Holy shit. I've thought of doing something like that with a savings account on the same card but that didn't work out sadly.
Honestly going to give this a try. Appreciate it bro
How are you spending that much money? Even after taxes that’s $1800 or so a month. If you’re not paying loans while in school you should have no problem saving $1200-1500 of that per month depending on whether or not you’re on a meal plan.

You just gotta have more self control. Track your finances and plan a budget. Don’t let yourself indulge on stuff you don’t need.
So I have a phone bill of $80/month and $900 rent+meal plan per month. Then I spend the rest on going out, gas, and shopping. But you're right. Money is the only thing I cant control. Because my brain is wired subconsciously, Ik its weird but bear with me, to spend the money I have because in 2 weeks I'll get a big pay check. This worries me because I don't want to live pay check to pay check but here I am ...

Last edited: