Saving up $$$ for LL

RoyaleWithCheese

RoyaleWithCheese

Ascend or Die
To all you LLmaxxers, how are you or did you save the money for LL? I think this is an interesting topic for discussion because the price can vary so much depending on what surgeon and method you use. I already have a fulltime job and can probably save up most of Paley’s cost in the next few years and then take out a personal loan for the rest of it. Shit’s gonna set me back a lot though, probably won’t be able to buy a house for long ass time. Height definitely matters more though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and Deleted member 1901
Whats ur height?

How much is it at paley?

You can get it for 40k euro by top surgeon in Greece. Don't know why you would pay over 100k tbh

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
You can get it for 40k euro by top surgeon in Greece. Don't know why you would pay over 100k tbh

What’s the name? I’m just concerned about risks to mobility and such. I know they’re largely overblown by people who have not done their research, but I’ve also seen horror stories from people who cheapened out.

wow. Not worth it unless you are rich. How tall are you now?

5’7. I think it’s the sweet spot to make it worth the cost and time, because I’ll go from a little below average to a little above average.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
What’s the name? I’m just concerned about risks to mobility and such. I know they’re largely overblown by people who have not done their research, but I’ve also seen horror stories from people who cheapened out.
Dr Giotikas in Greece. Well recommended on the LL forum.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Wiqfi, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
I have enough money for it going through with it would make me 6'6

I have enough money for it going through with it would make me 6'6
I feel like it’s diminishing returns on each inch when you get that tall, but I won’t say it’s not worth it for you because it’s totally personal preference. I bet you already have a good height halo and if I were in your shoes I wouldn’t do it, but if you feel the juice is worth the squeeze then go for it.

5’7. I think it’s the sweet spot to make it worth the cost and time, because I’ll go from a little below average to a little above average.
Yeah, 6ft+ = more respect from both women and men. Might be worth I think about it.. despite the price.

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
Yeah, 6ft+ = more respect from both women and men. Might be worth I think about it.. despite the price.
Totally worth it IMO, just depends on what you want to spend your money on. I believe in spending money on life experiences instead of material objects.

Also, there was research that showed heightmoggers outearn manlets by about $160k over a lifetime on average. So depending in how much you ascend the surgery pays for itself at least in part.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 28896
You'll still look like a manlet

Your height is perfectly fine. Imagine wanting to fuck your legs up for the rest of your life because of some insecurities.

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
I feel like it’s diminishing returns on each inch when you get that tall, but I won’t say it’s not worth it for you because it’s totally personal preference. I bet you already have a good height halo and if I were in your shoes I wouldn’t do it, but if you feel the juice is worth the squeeze then go for it.
Its not diminished returns, its exponential. If youre brown then youre just wasting your money

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and ThousandCuts
You can literally fraud up to 5.2 inches with lifts/elevator boots without wasting money or destroying your legs.

You can literally fraud up to 5.2 inches with lifts/elevator boots without wasting money or destroying your legs.
IMG 0636

you're better off getting a bbl to appeal to black ghetto men

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691

This. Just move to France. Everyone wears weird as fuck shoes there. You'll just see a dude dress in a suit on his way to work except with some gold high top Jordans on.

If you started from 0 and are just a normal worker ant, it‘s gonna set you back crazy. Really consider if that is worth it.
I started dreaming about getting LL when I turned 17. I obsessed over it all day and it was my only lifefuel thought. I‘ve been working for 4 years now and I‘m 23. I got my car as a gift from my dad, barely pay any rent and generally live rather cheap. I don‘t eat out or go to events for example. Yet, I cannot save enough to even think about getting LL. I gave up that dream…maybe at 40 in my midlife crisis, idk. You gotta get rich very early in life and get LL at age 18-25 imo so you can enjoy a long time.
If I won the lottery tomorrow, I‘d make an appointment the next day. However, as a poor bastard, don‘t bother. If it eats up all your savings, you‘re going to be a 30 year old broke guy with semi functioning legs, likely unable to work quite a few jobs.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, RoyaleWithCheese and Deleted member 21403
If you started from 0 and are just a normal worker ant, it‘s gonna set you back crazy. Really consider if that is worth it.
I started dreaming about getting LL when I turned 17. I obsessed over it all day and it was my only lifefuel thought. I‘ve been working for 4 years now and I‘m 23. I got my car as a gift from my dad, barely pay any rent and generally live rather cheap. I don‘t eat out or go to events for example. Yet, I cannot save enough to even think about getting LL. I gave up that dream…maybe at 40 in my midlife crisis, idk. You gotta get rich very early in life and get LL at age 18-25 imo so you can enjoy a long time.
If I won the lottery tomorrow, I‘d make an appointment the next day. However, as a poor bastard, don‘t bother. If it eats up all your savings, you‘re going to be a 30 year old broke guy with semi functioning legs, likely unable to work quite a few jobs.

Agreed. Thankfully I’m not wagecucked and I’m on track to be moneymaxxed in a few years, also will likely be able to work remote while I heal, if I do end up getting it.

Money maxxing definitely has to happen before this surgery.

Agreed. Thankfully I’m not wagecucked and I’m on track to be moneymaxxed in a few years, also will likely be able to work remote while I heal, if I do end up getting it.

Money maxxing definitely has to happen before this surgery.
How?

Even 5'7 foids dont consider their height fine

If we SEAmaxx, nowadays we will even be heightmogged by the average Ming Lee ricer

jbw won’t work either since they want k-pop stars and not downwardgrown manlets from eastern jewrope or recessed nordcels

Hopefully after my facial reconstruction

Users who are viewing this thread

Back