SAW 2 LOOKSMAX.ORG USERS IN THE WILD (MOGGER DAY IN A LIFE VLOG)

aspiringexcel

aspiringexcel

gookologist/leader of spiritual gookness
Me and my cousin decided to go play some videogames today so we went to the gook store to buy some snacks. It was a really nice and warm day. This was the first time i went outside after 4 days JFL

Also i wore my lifts today so i went from 169cms to 176cms. My cousin called me a "goofy ahh mf" :lul:
20230711 122710

Then when we entered, a wild pokemon, @HeightPilledum appeared! This shit was honestly wild to see. A strong HTN SEAmaxxer with a bloatmaxxed tan thaicel foid. They even spoke in thai JFL.
23 07 11 12 49 07 519
20230711 124636 Gallery
23 07 11 12 50 03 314

23 07 11 12 57 09 908

Brootal shit. The nigga was around 182cm-185cms tall too. It genuinely angered me because he couldve gotten himself a good looking NON-SEAmonkey foid. The bitch also framemogged him even tho he had muscles

I got this, i thought i should give a chance to SEAmonkey food. It was good tbh, 8/10
20230711 123524

But dont worry yet, r/aznidentity users! @Cheesyrumble heard @ChinkboytakeurBAE 's prayers! In the mall i saw a chink nigga and a white foid
23 07 12 04 11 42 386

My cousin had my phone to check if the game arena was open when we were walking besides them. I literally almost chimped out when i saw them. It was so weird because the chink dressed like a croatian nigga and talked like a croatian nigga.

When we were on those elevator stairs i literally grabbed my phone and started zooming into them as hard as i could (it was on the 20x option) to take a creepshot.

Unfortuneately, the nigga had a southern chinese pheno and not a northern chinese pheno, he still had the same skintone as me tho. He looked exactly like @sibience and had quite a mogger jaw and zygos.

Also idk how 2 interracial couples managed to spawn near me, this isnt slums of Toronto, this is Zagreb with a 98% population of jewropeans. So far i saw and creepshotted 2 amwf and 1 wmaf couple. Lifefuel for all of my gook friends.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, ROTTING, Blackgymmax and 9 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 21048, chrisN and 10 others
Why so much Asian shit in Zagreb?

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Why so much Asian shit in Zagreb?
Its very rare to see an asian nigga, i got blessed by the gook gods of .org so i saw 2 today. Usually you dont see asian niggas at all unless theyre tourists.

And kpop is popular so theres lots of asian food places and album stores

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 29155
Its very rare to see an asian nigga, i got blessed by the gook gods of .org so i saw 2 today. Usually you dont see asian niggas at all unless theyre tourists.

And kpop is popular so theres lots of asian food places and album stores
Why are Asians touring Zagreb 😂

• JFL
The great @St.TikTokcel , Eastern Europian wome. Are basically the attractive version of a Thai Gook Femoid

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum and aspiringexcel
By the way I don’t want to be racist or anything, but I was doing some follow for follow shit(don’t judge me) on Instagram and it ended up being with Croatians

And I am not kidding, I have literally never ever seen so many subhumans with normie or HTB or Stacy girls before. I am talking like absolute subhumanity. Balding, thin, no frame, look like they shit with dry toilet paper all day and then eat some hotdog phenos with banger women.

It shocked me to my core, those subhumans were more baffling than the singularity of the black hole.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and aspiringexcel
The great @St.TikTokcel , Eastern Europian wome. Are basically the attractive version of a Thai Gook Femoid
Gigatales, slavic foids are angels and most of slavic countries are in the EU.

Saw a stacylite today, she wore gray shorts and a black shirt with long sleeves. It showed her hourglass figure so perfectly, fogger combo. Also she had pretty blonde hair with light brown upturned eyes. Coomfuel.

DO NOT COMPARE SLAVIC QUEENS TO SUBHUMANS

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Gigatales, slavic foids are angels and most of slavic countries are in the EU.

Saw a stacylite today, she wore gray shorts and a black shirt with long sleeves. It showed her hourglass figure so perfectly, fogger combo. Also she had pretty blonde hair with light brown upturned eyes. Coomfuel.

DO NOT COMPARE SLAVIC QUEENS TO SUBHUMANS
I’m sorry son, you are indeed correct., if they like you they will giga take care of you
I mean that applies to all women but they do have their own special touch

• +1
respect to the guy for learning the culture and speaking thai tbh, this is what u should aspire to be op
brutal height mog by the girl
, the nigga had a southern chinese pheno and not a northern chinese pheno
how the fuck can u tell the dif?
So far i saw and creepshotted 2 amwf and 1 wmaf couple
i went on a popular holiday tourist resort and saw 6 wmaf and only 1 amwf but wmaf couple were ur typical old tall white dude betabuxxing/seamaxxing with 15-20yr age gap and the one amwf were good looking looksmatched but the asain was a manlet lmfaoo ticking all the stereotypes 🤣🤣🤣

• +1
respect to the guy for learning the culture and speaking thai tbh, this is what u should aspire to be op
JFL at learning thai culture and language as a low chadlite for a bloatmaxxed tan (tan=subhuman in asia) mtb foid.
brutal height mog by the girl
The nigga was around 178-180cm while the foid was a bit shirter than me (in lifts). Looks weird bcs it was taken from the 2nd floor of the mall JFL. Id say they were looksmatched, only difference is that the foid was gigastylemaxxed and had very nicely styled hair
how the fuck can u tell the dif?
I am a gookologist
i went on a popular holiday tourist resort and saw 6 wmaf and only 1 amwf but wmaf couple were ur typical old tall white dude betabuxxing/seamaxxing with 15-20yr age gap and the one amwf were good looking looksmatched but the asain was a manlet lmfaoo ticking all the stereotypes 🤣🤣🤣
JFL, were the asian foids SEA?

• +1
Reactions: comingtothisJFL
JFL at learning thai culture and language as a low chadlite for a bloatmaxxed tan (tan=subhuman in asia) mtb foid
umm… love? also mtb is an overrate to say the least with that rotund stomach
JFL, were the asian foids SEA
yes but one was chinese, all was tanned tho and there was only one wmaf young couple but this guy was fucking tall as fuck easily 6’5+

• JFL
By the way I don’t want to be racist or anything, but I was doing some follow for follow shit(don’t judge me) on Instagram and it ended up being with Croatians

And I am not kidding, I have literally never ever seen so many subhumans with normie or HTB or Stacy girls before. I am talking like absolute subhumanity. Balding, thin, no frame, look like they shit with dry toilet paper all day and then eat some hotdog phenos with banger women.

It shocked me to my core, those subhumans were more baffling than the singularity of the black hole.
pm them

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
umm… love? also mtb is an overrate to say the least with that rotund stomach
Would be a low mtb if she lost weight maybe, now shes high tier femcel. JFL if you believe anyone learns thai and goes there for muh love
yes but one was chinese, all was tanned tho and there was only one wmaf young couple but this guy was fucking tall as fuck easily 6’5+
Brootal, due to hypergamy a 6'5 white nigga gets a tan asian foid (tan is a gigasubhuman trait)
It is true, but mainly for the foids that party and go to clubs. HQNP foids do care about a guys looks

Pretty rare WMAF where the Asian woman is as tall as the white guy, she does framemog him 😂
I guess the guy's into strong women or something.
btw I can't trust you to rate shit because you're retarded.
Why do none of you faggots ever managed to record videos or actually creepshot these people from the front for once?

• Hmm...
Pretty rare WMAF where the Asian woman is as tall as the white guy, she does framemog him 😂
Lens distortion tbh, he was taller than her
I guess the guy's into strong women or something.
btw I can't trust you to rate shit because you're retarded.
Nigga even without seeing her face, someone that bloatmaxxed cant be above mtb, she was also tan
Why do none of you faggots ever managed to record videos or actually creepshot these people from the front for once?
It was in a store, sorry bhai

• Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Lens distortion tbh, he was taller than her

Nigga even without seeing her face, someone that bloatmaxxed cant be above mtb, she was also tan

It was in a store, sorry bhai
Nevertheless, if the guy was 1,85 and the SEAmonke was nearly as tall as him, she must be big. Especially for a Thai or whatever. By the way how did you even know she was Thai?

• +1
Nevertheless, if the guy was 1,85 and the SEAmonke was nearly as tall as him, she must be big. Especially for a Thai or whatever. By the way how did you even know she was Thai?
They were talking in thai and looking at thai food. I almost started brutally caging because it sounds so retarded

Also the foid was around 170cm. She just looks taller because she was closer to the camera

Some of you are actually fucking crazy

Who thinks like this when their walking around the streets

I have never noticed a standard interracial couple in my life except one time because the girl was petite and it was a D1 linebacker

Only due to the contrast I noticed

This forum has rotted your brain if these are the thought patterns that occur most naturally to you.

Me and my cousin decided to go play some videogames today so we went to the gook store to buy some snacks. It was a really nice and warm day. This was the first time i went outside after 4 days JFL

Also i wore my lifts today so i went from 169cms to 176cms. My cousin called me a "goofy ahh mf" :lul:
View attachment 2314175

Then when we entered, a wild pokemon, @HeightPilledum appeared! This shit was honestly wild to see. A strong HTN SEAmaxxer with a bloatmaxxed tan thaicel foid. They even spoke in thai JFL.
View attachment 2314189View attachment 2314190View attachment 2314191
View attachment 2314192
Brootal shit. The nigga was around 182cm-185cms tall too. It genuinely angered me because he couldve gotten himself a good looking NON-SEAmonkey foid. The bitch also framemogged him even tho he had muscles

I got this, i thought i should give a chance to SEAmonkey food. It was good tbh, 8/10
View attachment 2314195

But dont worry yet, r/aznidentity users! @Cheesyrumble heard @ChinkboytakeurBAE 's prayers! In the mall i saw a chink nigga and a white foid
View attachment 2314206
My cousin had my phone to check if the game arena was open when we were walking besides them. I literally almost chimped out when i saw them. It was so weird because the chink dressed like a croatian nigga and talked like a croatian nigga.

When we were on those elevator stairs i literally grabbed my phone and started zooming into them as hard as i could (it was on the 20x option) to take a creepshot.

Unfortuneately, the nigga had a southern chinese pheno and not a northern chinese pheno, he still had the same skintone as me tho. He looked exactly like @sibience and had quite a mogger jaw and zygos.

Also idk how 2 interracial couples managed to spawn near me, this isnt slums of Toronto, this is Zagreb with a 98% population of jewropeans. So far i saw and creepshotted 2 amwf and 1 wmaf couple. Lifefuel for all of my gook friends.
Over for white men and JBW copers, most they can get is that 😭

• So Sad
I hate u

• So Sad