saw 2 stacies jbs today

Tenshi

Tenshi

只管
It's just beautifully painful. The only thing I could think is that, despite the physical proximity, I couldn't be further from them.

How can one cope knowing such things are so unattainable? Like living in two different dimensions. I could never have them. Not even in a million years. It's impossible, virtually impossible.

I simply can't.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, whiteislandpill, Narcissus🥀 and 4 others
You're better than them. Remember that.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: arab_chink and Tenshi
I was standing outside my jib and a whole school group of spanish jbs passed by. I

instantly went rock hard and was tilting my pelvis backward as much as possible, and some of them even gave me strong Iois and then started giggling and shit idk know how its possible since im manlet ltn

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheRagingBull, TechnoBoss and Tenshi
I was standing outside my jib and a whole school group of spanish jbs passed by. I

instantly went rock hard and was tilting my pelvis backward as much as possible, and some of them even gave me strong Iois and then started giggling and shit idk know how its possible since im manlet ltn
I can't cope with manletdom anymore, it's so brutal

stacies make me hard too, they're literally the only ones who can make my fried, desensitized brain work on some sort of stimuli. They literally could save me. Yet, not feasible.

I can't cope.

Last edited:
Brutal ngl.

• So Sad
Reactions: Tenshi
It's just beautifully painful. The only thing I could think is that, despite the physical proximity, I couldn't be further from them.

How can one cope knowing such things are so unattainable? Like living in two different dimensions. I could never have them. Not even in a million years. It's impossible, virtually impossible.

I simply can't.
i really hate this because it makes me think they would just reject me instantly for retards their age. i am sadly too old for them. some ugly 14yo retard who cant even drive and has never had a job fucks hot girls while we complain about it on incel forums

I can’t cope either

I can't cope with manletdom anymore, it's so brutal

stacies make me hard too, they're literally the only ones who can make my fried, desensitized brain work on some sort of stimuli. They literally could save me. Yet, not feasible.

I can't cope.
I woukd have been fine with 5-10 5-11 instead five fucking seven its just broootal

I saw a jb (looked 16) with big tits and ass once in a sneaker store (one in a million girl), she also had a pretty face (Stacylite) and short height. This girl shouldn't exist, is like seeing a 15 yr old Chad with good height, body and fame but in a girl is more rare because most of them don't have big boobs. A true mogging experience.

Last edited:
i really hate this because it makes me think they would just reject me instantly for retards their age. i am sadly too old for them. some ugly 14yo retard who cant even drive and has never had a job fucks hot girls while we complain about it on incel forums
Growing old and watching this is suifuel man. I assume it's easier to cope if you have been one of those 14 tards who banged a cute jb, but growing old as some dude who was an incel for most of his youth and now can't do shit to get these so desirable girls... Just over.

I woukd have been fine with 5-10 5-11 instead five fucking seven its just broootal
difference from 5'10-11 to 5'7 is insane, If I could do LL tomorrow to get to 5'11 my life would change so much...

Growing old and watching this is suifuel man. I assume it's easier to cope if you have been one of those 14 tards who banged a cute jb, but growing old as some dude who was an incel for most of his youth and now can't do shit to get these so desirable girls... Just over.

difference from 5'10-11 to 5'7 is insane, If I could do LL tomorrow to get to 5'11 my life would change so much...
how old are you? every time i see a group of 12-16yo girls i get depressed as fuck, especially if they are with boys

They saw ur dick lol

are you ugly or just short? like whats the issue here?

also, forget jbs.

prime morrocon, thick women are the key to life.

young jbs are garbage.

this is key:

Screenshot 2024 03 22 at 73738 PM

how old are you? every time i see a group of 12-16yo girls i get depressed as fuck, especially if they are with boys
why? you cant be that ugly? lol

why? you cant be that ugly? lol
what? this has nothing to do with looks level. i never said im ugly im obviously way better looking than 12-16yo boys
it depresses me because im too old for cute young low experience girls

what? this has nothing to do with looks level. i never said im ugly im obviously way better looking than 12-16yo boys
it depresses me because im too old for cute young low experience girls
how old are you?

I simply can't.
Proof or it didn’t hapoen

I'm 25. And yeah I feel you, it doesn't help that even these boys are taller than me too. You get used to it but sometimes that shit gets to you.

I locked eyes with one of them at a certain moment and was on the verge of crying, don't even know why. Guess I just had this big dark feeling of hopelessness.

are you ugly or just short? like whats the issue here?
I'm not ugly nor pretty. I'm just average.

• JFL
Reactions: Gerardwayfan
I'm 25. And yeah I feel you, it doesn't help that even these boys are taller than me too. You get used to it but sometimes that shit gets to you.

I locked eyes with one of them at a certain moment and was on the verge of crying, don't even know why. Guess I just had this big dark feeling of hopelessness.

I'm not ugly nor pretty. I'm just average.
they heightmog you? damn the ones i see here with girls are sometimes legit midgets (like 5'2 / 5'3)
im almost 20 i dont know how im gonna be able to cope at 25

I simply can't.

Simple just take a shower and you will turn into Alex schlab bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tenshi and parrival

I simply can't.
the ai gf era is here son

I simply can't.
yh

they heightmog you? damn the ones i see here with girls are sometimes legit midgets (like 5'2 / 5'3)
im almost 20 i dont know how im gonna be able to cope at 25
lol you technically a teen yourself, you're good.

These days I get more and more young girls asking my age, which means I'm definitely looking older. And yeah, where I live people are usually tall so there's a lot of teens my height and taller.

How are you sure they were laughing at you

How are you sure they were laughing at you
Idk if they were laughing at me or they were doing the horny giggle. I was a bit drunk and I definitely smiled and acknowledged their hot presence lmao.

They could only walk past bcs it was a school class visiting my city

Yea but unfortunately LL is just too much trouble. I would rather max out my face.
I was a late bloomer lmao so i got to 5 7 at 17-18, before that I was 5 feet three or smth.

I have lived my teenagehood waiting for my growth spurt, as a teen I would constantly compare my height to those around me and at 17 i rlly wanted to kill myself bcs of my lack of height. Nowadays im not even insecure about it, i hate my recessed jaw more than my height

Last edited: