Saw a 5/10 normie boy with a 6/10 decent Becky girlfriend yesterday.

NewOneXY

NewOneXY

6'0 feet mogger
Dude was white (german guy) , shorter than me (like 5'10) , poorer physique than me (I would have beaten him up easily).

Face was mediocre, like 5/10, every second guy on Rate me section looks better.

His Girlfriend would get rated subhuman on this hateful incel site, but she was a 6/10 realistically, kinda cute.

Fuck my life.

I hang with you losers, meanwhile LTN white guy dates his High Tier Becky.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
Dude was white (german guy) , shorter than me (like 5'10) , poorer physique than me (I would have beaten him up easily).

His Girlfriend would get rated subhuman on this hateful incel site, but she was a 6/10 realistically, kinda cute.

Fuck my life.

so over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Rozdziewiczacz and NewOneXY

Fuck my life.

This is why status and money matters, over if u aren't in the seven figure mark :lul:

This is why status and money matters, over if u aren't in the seven figure mark :lul:
you see normie couples like this everywhere

you see normie couples like this everywhere
Facts bhai, seen a 2/10 subhuman filth in my school slaying a htb girl, truly fcking over

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, NewOneXY and murdah
betabaxx/status

7 figures is like top 1% bro and ppl like this are everywhere if ur serious and not trolling u should go touch some grass

@Tai Lung including body, he was LTN

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
7 figures is like top 1% bro and ppl like this are everywhere if ur serious and not trolling u should go touch some grass
Jfl bhai, if ur young all u need is status

Maybe they know each other from the youth, both grown up in the same small village or whatever .. u dont know the story behind. Not every fcking girl on this planet is chad only and bbc only dude. Get some fresh air

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mainstream and NewOneXY
I see stuff like this everyday. Women's choices are really strange for someone who more or less understands male looks.

I know low tier normies married to high tier yasmines and such

A 6/10 chick is not a "high tier becky"

always underestimating male attractiveness and overestimate female ones