Saw a cute girl, missed the chance to ask for her snapchat

W

Willum Peturus

Bronze
I was in the gym with a friend of mine and we were doing rows using the frontal part of a squat rack, so getting into the squat rack for squats had to be done from the side. There was a cute girl and her mother doing some other exercise nearby.

Then this cute girl comes over and speaks to me, and not my friend even though he was closer to her. She asked if her and her mother could use the squat rack. I said yes and went on with my rows, even though I should've asked for her snap/number right there. After we were finished with rows we went to do another exercise. So now this girl is farther away and I can hardly ask for her snapchat. I thought I would wait until she was closer again, but no. When I was talking to some other gym guy she disappeared and I presume they went home. I'm kinda bummed out since theres pretty much no way I can find her again. My friend is the one with the subscribtion to the gym so I can only go when he can.

What do you think people? Is there any way I could find her? Do you have any plans to do so or can I only go to the gym at the same time tommorow and hope?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: nordicfoidslayer23 and poopoohead
Brutal no reply pill

IMG 5541

• JFL
Reactions: lonelycurry and poopoohead
DNR just came to say the title gave me a genuine chuckle.

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis