Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Gook = 0 smv

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, chrisN, try2beme and 1 other person
>KPOP girl
>Stacy

Stacy is a white girl's name, we need to come up with a Korean name.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
let me guess, the subhuman in question is white

I'm talking about 2 psl 5'3 manlet
I mogged this nigga to oblivion in every aspect and hes fucking a Stacy
What the fuck ?
Any proof he is fucking her

maybe her brother or friend?

I see this a lot on TikTok tbh, a lot of the Asian HTBs/Stacies I see on that app are somehow dating nerdy/short/skinny unattractive looking Asian oofie doofies. They're always teens tho

• +1
This is flabbergasting considering height standards are even higher in Asian countries as women want Atleast 180cm men despite the average height being well below that

Began for gooks

I see this a lot on TikTok tbh, a lot of the Asian HTBs/Stacies I see on that app are somehow dating nerdy/short/skinny unattractive looking Asian oofie doofies. They're always teens tho
you should be posting tiktoks like cheesyrumble did rather than sperg out with essays that nobody reads

you should be posting tiktoks like cheesyrumble did rather than sperg out with essays that nobody reads

Evidence >>>>> Anecdotes

And I'm mostly here to spread Chinese supremacy not inferior Kpopfag propaganda, plus I'm leaving/deleting this week JFL

• +1
Evidence >>>>> Anecdotes

And I'm mostly here to spread Chinese supremacy not inferior Kpopfag propaganda, plus I'm leaving/deleting this week JFL
True I'm gonna creepshot
Once I see this anomaly once again

Evidence >>>>> Anecdotes

Screenshot 20230723 153510

Here's one creepshot I took jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dakchuh, TeenAscender and Geneticist
What the fuck ?
He’s either white or rich as fuck

• +1

• +1
What theories do you have? Maybe he is statusmaxxed.

• Hmm...
View attachment 2376002
Here's one creepshot I took jfl

Can't see their face so it's kinda useless but regardless, I have no clue why I see this so much lmao. Almost all the best looking Asian JBs I see on TikTok are dating stereotypical skinny nerdy looking Asians, not HTN+ gymcelled athlete Asians for some reason. All in the west btw. And no white guys despite what people say about WMAF. These are all teenagers though

What theories do you have? Maybe he is statusmaxxed.

Social circle and friend group theory is legit

Last edited:
  • +1
Keep barking while I fuck Stacys everyday
I don't think slayers sperg out when somebody posts there avi on looksmax.org. Also I don't even know you or have beef with you.

Can't see their face so it's kinda useless but regardless, I have no clue why I see this so much lmao. Almost all the best looking Asian JBs I see on TikTok are dating stereotypical skinny nerdy looking Asians, not tall HTN+ gymcelled athlete Asians for some reason. All in the west btw. And no white guys despite what people say about WMAF

Social circle and friend group theory is legit
I had a htb once interested in me because of my social circle and friend group mixed with a combination of status. But I was too high inhib to talk to her.
I don't think slayers sperg out when somebody posts there avi on looksmax.org. Also I don't even know you or have beef with you.
Shit you caught me gg

• +1
Reactions: Geneticist
Almost all the best looking Asian JBs I see on TikTok are dating stereotypical skinny nerdy looking Asians, not HTN+ gymcelled athlete Asians for some reason

Though irl in my experience it's the completely opposite phenomenon, only the top athletes get the best looking Asian girls here JFL

Though irl in my experience it's the completely opposite phenomenon, only the top athletes get the best looking Asian girls here JFL
Where do you live? I usually see them with Asian htn+ prettyboys

Where do you live? I usually see them with Asian htn+ prettyboys

Hawaii. And yeah they're usually always with HTN+ prettyboy athletes, never the ogremaxxed ones. I'm talking about the best looking Stacies btw

Hawaii. And yeah they're usually always with HTN+ prettyboy athletes, never the ogremaxxed ones. I'm talking about the best looking Stacies btw
Wb the abgs, who do you see them with?

CCP members kids

What the fuck ?
jbw? betabuxx? nvm you said he's neither