Saw a legit Chad today

bwrauycnee

bwrauycnee

Kraken
Saw a legit Chad today while ordering at Panda Express.

6’4 with the frame of Hasan Piker and the face of William Roepstorff. Looked something like this
03DD1B90 45D2 4A63 819A 57AD248938B7

Unfortunately there weren’t any HTBs and above for me to analyze IOIs. But we did lock eyes for a moment in a mini mogging showdown.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, TechnoBoss, |Daddy_Zygos| and 6 others
damn bro did you get his number, faggot?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, med, blite and 15 others
did you want to suck him off in the bathroom

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 21146, Stopping@Nothing19 and 2 others

6’4 with the frame of Hasan Piker and the face of William Roepstorff. Looked something like this View attachment 1776103

Unfortunately there weren’t any HTBs and above for me to analyze IOIs. But we did lock eyes for a moment in a mini mogging showdown.
Imagine seeing a man in real life then going home and recreating him in photoshop.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, fjor2096, PrinceofDarkness and 11 others
Why don't they bring Panda Express to Europe?

i want to eat orange chicken🤤

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, aBetterMii, bwrauycnee and 1 other person
u was the nigga starin at me?

• JFL
Reactions: Curry Suicide
It's a phase you undergo as a PSL autist, you'll grow out of it, I saw once a legit Top tier Chad when I went drinking, he was around 6'1 but good frame and looked like a Lighter version of Matt Bomer, he was talking on his phone and I stared at his face straight for 10-15 seconds analyzing everything, he noticed and immediately asked me if I want something from him, I said: "no" and he went back to the phone and looked a little worried, I heard him later say on the phone that he thinks some guy dude fell in love with him

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, angelo, fjor2096 and 8 others
It's a phase you undergo as a PSL autist, you'll grow out of it, I saw once a legit Top tier Chad when I went drinking, he was around 6'1 but good frame and looked like a Lighter version of Matt Bomer, he was talking on his phone and I stared at his face straight for 10-15 seconds analyzing everything, he noticed and immediately asked me if I want something from him, I said: "no" and he went back to the phone and looked a little worried, I heard him later say on the phone that he thinks some guy dude fell in love with him
It’s hard to grow out of it when these situations are so rare. The mog sticks with you.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, |Daddy_Zygos| and aBetterMii
yeah it was me

i saw him last week

6’4 with the frame of Hasan Piker and the face of William Roepstorff. Looked something like this View attachment 1776103

how hard did you lose the showdown

SHAOLIN SHOWDOWNNNNNNNN

Fight Punch GIF by Godzilla vs. Kong

how hard did you lose the showdown

SHAOLIN SHOWDOWNNNNNNNN

Fight Punch GIF by Godzilla vs. Kong
I mogged his HTN entourage but Chad saved the day with a height and skull mog.