Saw a MTN 5'6 skinny manlet with 5'4 high HTB girlfriend in the gym

Klasik616

Klasik616

Looks + money + charisma ≠ incel
I actually saw it.
They were on the gym, the manlet slapped her ass once. They were both probably 15-16. She was hot: white skin, good body, good facial symmetry, defined jaw, young looking.

A MTN manlet (5'6) had the best looking girl of the gym. Bro is living the dream, if this doesn't speak to you about luckpill then cope with ascending to Chad to slay MTBs. Meanwhile gymcels (even HTNs) are talking with MTBs, LTBs.

If life has not given you an opportunity to find a pretty foid just blame God, you aren't lucky enough to be near with pretty women and do stuff together. I was kinda shocked, like this dude doesn't even have muscle but the girl likes him.

It's like when you see an anime and the protagonist always finds a way to make the prettiest girl fall in love despite him looking average, something that wasn't supposed to happen IRL.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kazey, Art of Pattinson, twojei and 8 others
Pic or larp

• Hmm...
Reactions: Klasik616
Pic or larp
Could'nt take a pic, it's not larp. And this is a rare case, you don't see this happening in the gym that often. Couples are usually looksmatched.

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and psychomandible
Is it possible for a HTB not to be hypergamous when choosing her partner? Only answer I could find is that she's a teen but after her 20's is not gonna be the same.

Orgcels won't like my thread because they cannot handle the truth of proximity pill.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and XazaqazaX
Laughing joe biden

When she finds someone better than that boy she will leave him, brutal foid nature.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kazey, reptiles, Suns9999 and 4 others
View attachment 3250094

When she finds someone better than that boy she will leave him, brutal foid nature.
When she's 18, definitely. When foids grow up their standards in men increase enormously. Some Chads LTR MTBs remember, anything is possible.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, Suns9999 and noonespecial
I actually saw it.
They were on the gym, the manlet slapped her ass once. They were both probably 15-16. She was hot: white skin, good body, good facial symmetry, defined jaw, young looking.

A MTN manlet (5'6) had the best looking girl of the gym. Bro is living the dream, if this doesn't speak to you about luckpill then cope with ascending to Chad to slay MTBs. Meanwhile gymcels (even HTNs) are talking with MTBs, LTBs.

If life has not given you an opportunity to find a pretty foid just blame God, you aren't lucky enough to be near with pretty women and do stuff together. I was kinda shocked, like this dude doesn't even have muscle but the girl likes him.

It's like when you see an anime and the protagonist always finds a way to make the prettiest girl fall in love despite him looking average.

I actually saw it.

It's like when you see an anime and the protagonist always finds a way to make the prettiest girl fall in love despite him looking average, something that wasn't supposed to happen IRL.
I never see couples like that irl

• +1
what's soo groundbreaking about that ?

View attachment 3250094

"muh brutal foid nature" you would do the same if you had options dont kid yourself ,only
difference women actually have the options to do so.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whatever, chadcel;, Alt Number 3 and 2 others
I saw a legit manlet around 150 cm constantly hanging out with fit bitches. He was so jacked and short, he had a nickname "barrel".
So yeah

Anything is possible! Don't ever give up! Keep grinding keep hustling, shoot for your dreams!​

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616, Art of Pattinson, reptiles and 1 other person
I've seen dozens of couples like that this year. Proximity and luck are everything.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and Art of Pattinson
No shit.
I see subhumans and bald men with women all the time.
Just go outside

• +1
Reactions: Whatever, looksmaxxing223, uksucks and 3 others
Just be first rule
Ltr her before she grows up and becomes hypergamous
Jbs are too easy

I saw a legit manlet around 150 cm constantly hanging out with fit bitches. He was so jacked and short, he had a nickname "barrel".
So yeah
View attachment 3250102

Anything is possible! Don't ever give up! Keep grinding keep hustling, shoot for your dreams!​

Just do it as Meeks always said "every chance you miss is a shot you skipped don't let your dreams be dreams

I actually saw it.

It is brutal because Ive been talking to a girl right now just in the worst period of my life (chronic illness, chronic pain, giga bloated, sleep deprivation, suicidal ideas everyday) I hate that life gives me this opportunities in the worst moments. :lasereyes:

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back