Saw a Stacy and wanted to end my life

N

nyxion

Iron
Joined
Apr 24, 2023
Posts
3
Reputation
5
Was walking around a big city with friends waiting for an Uber and as we were talking I saw a 10/10 stacy and I knew I had no chance and wanted to end it

Is it over ?
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27836 and 5.5psl
Just fuck some Stacy hookers .
 
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and nyxion
What’s your height and ethnicity?
 
Was walking around a big city with friends waiting for an Uber and as we were talking I saw a 10/10 stacy and I knew I had no chance and wanted to end it

Is it over ?
How tall and what hair color?
 

Similar threads

Hmivi_123
Replies
42
Views
237
Hmivi_123
Hmivi_123
sunlessthegreat
Replies
14
Views
91
sunlessthegreat
sunlessthegreat
Drifty
Replies
12
Views
61
jflmeister
jflmeister
Yataeii
Replies
22
Views
104
kazakhstanye
kazakhstanye
rater 01
Replies
0
Views
45
rater 01
rater 01

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top