Saw a Stacy at the store with a shorter guy

Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken
This was in a wealthy neighborhood. She was ~5'10, blonde, good bones, with a good butt (probably an athlete). The guy was a few inches shorter and white (he was wearing a mask; she wasn't). She was texting and on speaker phone (with another man) while the guy pushed the cart and did the shopping.

Just betabux.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, metagross, EasternRightWinger15 and 10 others
12846D72 4F37 464F A8C0 5294E0209153

men already feel worthless even when tall. Being a manlet only reinforces the devaluation indoctrination.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: germanlooks, Deleted member 1617 and Beetlejuice
This was in a wealthy neighborhood. She was ~5'10, blonde, good bones, with a good butt (probably an athlete). The guy was a few inches shorter and white (he was wearing a mask; she wasn't). She was texting and on speaker phone (with another man) while the guy pushed the cart and did the shopping.

Just betabux.
betabux theory works but u have to be freindzone for months to years after she has been through many other males :lul:

I knew a short, sexy stacy who I'm more than glad to have had multiple classes with in middle and high school.

She has a literal 6'2" chad bf now, and I want the best for her.

I regret weirding her away with my behavior but it was always a one-sided friendship.

She also lives rent free in my head for some reason.

• JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 14918 and .👽.
:blackpill: Cope
She was talking to her brother

• JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and gamma
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
My 5’7 brother is on his 3rd or 4th girl in under a year, he’s probably fucking her as we speak in his bedroom

My 5’7 brother is on his 3rd or 4th girl in under a year, he’s probably fucking her as we speak in his bedroom
Is he younger or older than you?

Younger, he’s 17.5, at least he is living his living life and slaying
Getting life-mogged by your younger brother must suck.

• +1
Reactions: metagross and TUSSELEIF
its possible for men and women to be friends and go places outside together

keep this in mind

keep this in mind
DLp9tw1VwAEgXCX

Blackpill is trash, explain how this estrogen maxxed fatcel gets stacies.

keep this in mind
Yeah, but he was doing so much bitch work that I thought they were actually a "couple."

He might be her pimp.

She was texting and on speaker phone (with another man) while the guy pushed the cart and did the shopping.

Just betabux.
He most likely wasn't banging her, many girls have a lot of 'friends' that they go out with when shopping or doing all sorts of stuff, Chad doesn't have time for that shit...
I know because I too went several times with various girls I was orbiting to the mall and other places and I pushed the cart and carried their bags(but I didn't get anything in return).

He most likely wasn't banging her, many girls have a lot of 'friends' that they go out with when shopping or doing all sorts of stuff, Chad doesn't have time for that shit...
I know because I too went several times with various girls I was orbiting to the mall and other places and I pushed the cart and carried their bags(but I didn't get anything in return).
That's very likely.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar