Saw a stacy in school today

Verse

Verse

NO LONGER NT
Today I went to sixth form for the first time (only UKcels will understand)
In the cafeteria I saw a new girl that has transferred, she was the most attractive girl I have ever seen irl, I have seen girls that mog her PSL standards however she had the most sex appeal by far, cute upturned lips, tied back hair with 2 fringe strands, light hazel eyes, small sharp nose. What should I do boyos? The only guy in my year who mogs me is a 6'4 prettyboy chadlite but he isn't an option since he's already in a relationship with a stacylite, should I make a move and get with her or should I finish softmaxxing first?? It'll take around 2 months and I have 1-2 years but I don't want to wait too long or she could get into a relationship. FUCK MY EX ONEITIS BRO I AM FINALLY CURED!! If she is virgin aswell this could potentially be perfect. Thoughts everyone??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 22380 and 14 others
if you really like her, let her be with chad, she deserves it. stop trying to force your way into wymxn's life, inkwell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yubot, Deleted member 21146, gtuktm and 7 others
Did u rape her

some paki or arab will rape her

if you really like her, let her be with chad, she deserves it. stop trying to force your way into wymxn's life, inkwell
chad's do not exist in my area man

In the cafeteria I saw a new girl that has transferred, she was the most attractive girl I have ever seen irl, I have seen girls that mog her PSL standards however she had the most sex appeal by far, cute upturned lips, tied back hair with 2 fringe strands, light hazel eyes, small sharp nose. What should I do boyos? The only guy in my year who mogs me is a 6'4 prettyboy chadlite but he isn't an option since he's already in a relationship with a stacylite, should I make a move and get with her or should I finish softmaxxing first?? It'll take around 2 months and I have 1-2 years but I don't want to wait too long or she could get into a relationship. FUCK MY EX ONEITIS BRO I AM FINALLY CURED!! If she is virgin aswell this could potentially be perfect. Thoughts everyone??
Yes you stupid faggot make a move before somebody else does

• +1
Reactions: YamiYugi and MRD
You know what you should do? Seek advice from randos on a fringe internet forum dedicated to being awkward about life, society and success with women. I can't put my finger on it: but there's places like that online if you do a search.

• JFL
Reactions: YamiYugi and Deleted member 22190
she is 16 so there's like a 5% chance she is, hopefuel
Nah its 0.1% chance bro. My brother is 12 and he told me he gets sent nudes by girls in his class :lul:.
Trust me its fucked in the UK girls lose their virginity really young theres no way she's a virgin unless she is religious or raised very well.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, House Lannister, ManletBlackcel and 1 other person
she is 16 so there's like a 5% chance she is, hopefuel
In my class only 3 girls were vergin at this age, others were at 5 body counts and some whores had already 20(NOT A JOKE). Nowadays girls lots their virginity when they are 13, that's why their prime is at 14 years jfl. Even if she says that she is vergin... don't trust women. The chance of her being v is like 0.01, she probably already eaten chad cum too.

• Love it
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
I mean i want to say sure go for it goodluck you might do it but... from ur posts it seems like ur another autistic schizo so youll likely scare her away

Go for it tho

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22190
Nah its 0.1% chance bro. My brother is 12 and he told me he gets sent nudes by girls in his class :lul:.
Trust me its fucked in the UK girls lose their virginity really young theres no way she's a virgin unless she is religious or raised very well.
she seemed like a good girl and her friends she was sat by were nerdy good girls

I mean i want to say sure go for it goodluck you might do it but... from ur posts it seems like ur another autistic schizo so youll likely scare her away

Go for it tho
no I amplify my autism here usually I wear a NT npc mask and people don't notice

No point getting into an LTR when in sixth form

Every girl goes to uni and turns into a slag anyway

how will you make your move on her?
i mean ifsince you don't know her

No point getting into an LTR when in sixth form

Every girl goes to uni and turns into a slag anyway
no man I will pay uni's to reject her so she will forever be mine, if I manage to LTR her I will do everything in my power to trap her with me and limit her contact with the outside world, I just need to apartmentmaxx then she will move in with me and then it's over bro

just yolo in there or you get cucked

Why are you asking us what to do ?🤣🤣🤣

need someone to make choices for me I am too schizo
Friendzone her while you finish your softmaxes , then move in on her when you’re chad . Go up to her say your new or some shit and ask her to show u around , help with hw, etc . That way when you finish soft maxxing you dont have to approach her , she already knows you . Just play the game for now and relax . Best advice you’ll get .

Friendzone her while you finish your softmaxes , then move in on her when you’re chad . Go up to her say your new or some shit and ask her to show u around , help with hw, etc . That way when you finish soft maxxing you dont have to approach her , she already knows you . Just play the game for now and relax . Best advice you’ll get .
okay but how do I avoid being friendzone cucked or being an orbiter? Should I introduce myself to her friend circle and see if she gives me IOIs?

okay but how do I avoid being friendzone cucked or being an orbiter? Should I introduce myself to her friend circle and see if she gives me IOIs?
Make sure you friendzone her , let her know off the bat . Dont be her actual friend , but more so treat her like a friend . You can go ahead and meet her social circle but again dont seem to desperate. Just play it cool