Saw a true sub5 at uni

Fundz

Fundz

Silver
met up with a true sub5 at uni last week, even managed to blackpill my friend just by using him as an example. He’s short (5,3) ugly (recessed, crooked nose, bug eyes) and fat. He’s a 19 year old virgin and will likely stay that way. Was jestermaxxxing in front of the girls saying to us, “they are deffo feeling me right guys” we just said ye. JFL he’s got money and social circle aswell, the only thing that keeps him back is looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowerthirdking, Xangsane and TheRagingBull
Is jaw really that important lmao everyone says recessed etc, good to have forward growth for me haha

• +1
Reactions: lowerthirdking, PrinceofDarkness, scrunchables and 4 others
met up with a true sub5 at uni last week, even managed to blackpill my friend just by using him as an example. He’s short (5,3) ugly (recessed, crooked nose, bug eyes) and fat. He’s a 19 year old virgin and will likely stay that way. Was jestermaxxxing in front of the girls saying to us, “they are deffo feeling me right guys” we just said ye. JFL he’s got money and social circle aswell, the only thing that keeps him back is looks
Get cut open or left behind

Sub 5s aren’t rare and are like 30-40% of the population ur talking about a sub 3

• +1
Reactions: user123456, Costcosuperstore, cyprian_tomaszewski and 4 others
I see sub5s literally every day jfl, they are 60-70% of population. Nowadays Sub5s are Normies lmao. If I go to the streets most people are fat, bald, recessed jaws, don't any take care of themselves, skin are in terrible conditions. So much people think that being handsome is Gay, JFL at these masculinity copers

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: yen, lowerthirdking, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
How do sub5 niggas have such confidence? I couldnt understand for the life of me

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
I saw sub5s literally every day jfl, they are 60-70% of population. Nowadays Sub5s are Normies lmao. If I go to the streets most people are fat, bald, recessed jaws, don't any take care of themselves, skin are in terrible conditions.
average zoomer is ltn.

I saw sub5s literally every day jfl, they are 60-70% of population. Nowadays Sub5s are Normies lmao. If I go to the streets most people are fat, bald, recessed jaws, don't any take care of themselves, skin are in terrible conditions.
Depends, i go to white dominated college campus and everybodys a MTN or at least LTN

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
why u think? jewish chemicals?
Ecology becoming worse, food is much worse than for example 200 years ago, everyone eats sugar food, drink Coca-Cola. Everybody sit at home whole day they don't get fresh air, Nature, Sunlight, vitamin D. Everyone are sitiing with their phones. And Testesterone level decreases day by day too.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Jeww
sub5 is low tier normie. There are so many of them. U talking about subhuman.

Depends, i go to white dominated college campus and everybodys a MTN or at least LTN
That’s the worse part about it, Sheffield Hallam is mostly whites, this guys already taken a hit due to ethnic tax, the rest is just over

How do sub5 niggas have such confidence? I couldnt understand for the life of me
brutal I’m pretty ugly myself but when I stand next to him I consider myself fairly GL. Every1 talks about how ugly he is behind is back 🤣

I see borderline truecels on a daily, life is a bitch really.

brutal I’m pretty ugly myself but when I stand next to him I consider myself fairly GL. Every1 talks about how ugly he is behind is back 🤣
as an ugly person you should be nice to your brothers, because people make fun of him doesnt mean you have to
really rude of you to use the laughing emoji, not a fun situatuon

I see sub5s literally every day jfl, they are 60-70% of population. Nowadays Sub5s are Normies lmao. If I go to the streets most people are fat, bald, recessed jaws, don't any take care of themselves, skin are in terrible conditions. So much people think that being handsome is Gay, JFL at these masculinity copers
70% of people can't be sub5. It means below average, not ugly (which are not mutually exclusive, quite the opposite)

If all current subchads were eradicated the current 8s would be sub5. The rating "sub5" is just your position on the bell curve in regards of attractivness

70% of people can't be sub5. It means below average, not ugly (which are not mutually exclusive, quite the opposite)

If all current subchads were eradicated the current 8s would be sub5. The rating "sub5" is just your position on the bell curve in regards of attractivness
Pretty sure he means 70% of people are sub5 according to this website

as an ugly person you should be nice to your brothers, because people make fun of him doesnt mean you have to
really rude of you to use the laughing emoji, not a fun situatuon
I don’t actively bully him, nobody does, however he does bring it upon himself to an extent. He was being sick one night and I was the only guy who saw. I decided to keep it quiet and not tell anybody. We were at a party and he says “OMG GUYS (insert my name) HE IS SUCH A G, HE SAW ME SICK AND DIDNT SAY ANYTHING” and everyone starts laughing at him. He makes girls uncomfortable by touching them inappropriately etc. asked to see the cum on my friends gfs bedsheets, just saying some autistic forum shit But irl lol.

I don’t actively bully him, nobody does, however he does bring it upon himself to an extent. He was being sick one night and I was the only guy who saw. I decided to keep it quiet and not tell anybody. We were at a party and he says “OMG GUYS (insert my name) HE IS SUCH A G, HE SAW ME SICK AND DIDNT SAY ANYTHING” and everyone starts laughing at him. He makes girls uncomfortable by touching them inappropriately etc. asked to see the cum on my friends gfs bedsheets, just saying some autistic forum shit But irl lol.
Autism is deaty sentence

Men as I said everywhere I go everyone are Fat, Bald, recessed, which automatically makes you Sub5. And I was kind saying that they are sub5s, more like Subhumans

if he have a social circle he will get a girl at some point

if he have a social circle he will get a girl at some point
Nope, he has a social circle n all the girls call him cute jfl it’s over. He’s legit the Indian janitor meme