Saw a white Chad earlier (JBWcels gtifh)

Swarthy Knight

Swarthy Knight

Kraken
Was washing my hands in a public washroom when I saw a white Chad pass by in the mirror to use the urinal

This kid (probably 19-22 yo) is the ideal white zoomer that you'd see getting simped for on Tik Tok. Average height but brown curly hair, mogger jawline, great harmony, old money style fashion, etc. just effortlessly handsome and high appeal

Was envious af at how brutally he mogged me and how he'd likely have such attractive foids at his disposal... Or so I thought

However, as he was leaving I noticed he was with some girl, couldn't see what she looked like from behind so I was curious to find out (started following them around the mall for a quick bit jfl).

To my luck, they happened to be waiting at the same bus stop afterwards.

Then I finally saw her face, anticipating a white HTB. Turns out she was..... a MTB Asian.

Roughly looked something like this (being generous, she looked worse than this jfl)

Behold the power of JBW :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: this is what being a white Chad gets you in 2024.

But muh oxford study right 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: descension, slavicpsycho, disheartenedcel and 14 others
Treating these niggas like monkeys in a zoo exhibit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vampmaxxer, Jamaldickjavontus, artc and 13 others
this is what happens when you take the first woman that approaches you lol

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, aesthetic beauty, Swarthy Knight and 2 others
IMG 5470

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: descension, murdah, Hero of the Imperium and 4 others
wheres the chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: artc and itzyaboyJJ
High MTN max

• +1
Reactions: murdah and itzyaboyJJ
that pose would have my cortisol spiking if I saw it in public, its a good thing its some ugly gook or else I wouldn't be able to handle the mog

mirin picture as proof

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and itzyaboyJJ
If that was me and I saw yo nerd incel ass stalking me taking pictures, id shove my curry cock down ur throat then beat u up and then call the cops weirdo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub5kang and Swarthy Knight
Dating chinks is law if you want a LTR as a white boy, white girls are still in the dick carousel with Chads while ricecels are studying lol blackpilled world.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Latinolooksmaxxer
Oxford study doesn’t exist

Gooks worship white men, not the other way round. White men are gaslit into thinking gooks are acceptable, and then ends up with shit like this.

Disgusting. JBW isn’t a real thing either, (for 99% of men), because majority of times, the chink or deathnic ur pulling, is most likely a subhuman.

This is the real definition of JBW:
CA7A5026 34C7 43E1 A582 7660C9D52D33

And that’s a Filipina from the slums.

Most other gooks believe they are entitled to chad, while looking utter subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: descension, murdah, Swarthy Knight and 1 other person
White isn’t enough

You need to be a med chad in 2024

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Oxford study doesn’t exist

Gooks worship white men, not the other way round. White men are gaslit into thinking gooks are acceptable, and then ends up with shit like this.

Disgusting. JBW isn’t a real thing either, (for 99% of men), because majority of times, the chink or deathnic ur pulling, is most likely a subhuman.

This is the real definition of JBW:
View attachment 3046566

And that’s a Filipina from the slums.

Most other gooks believe they are entitled to chad, while looking utter subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hottaco34, Swarthy Knight, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
Lol hes not chad he has curly hair

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and murdah