Saw a white Chad earlier (JBWcels gtifh)

Swarthy Knight

Swarthy Knight

Kraken
Was washing my hands in a public washroom when I saw a white Chad pass by in the mirror to use the urinal

This kid (probably 19-22 yo) is the ideal white zoomer that you'd see getting simped for on Tik Tok. Average height but brown curly hair, mogger jawline, great harmony, old money style fashion, etc. just effortlessly handsome and high appeal

Was envious af at how brutally he mogged me and how he'd likely have such attractive foids at his disposal... Or so I thought

However, as he was leaving I noticed he was with some girl, couldn't see what she looked like from behind so I was curious to find out (started following them around the mall for a quick bit jfl).

To my luck, they happened to be waiting at the same bus stop afterwards.

Then I finally saw her face, anticipating a white HTB. Turns out she was..... a MTB Asian.

Roughly looked something like this (being generous, she looked worse than this jfl)

Behold the power of JBW :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: this is what being a white Chad gets you in 2024.

But muh oxford study right 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: counterintuitive, lil truecel, Costcosuperstore and 27 others
Treating these niggas like monkeys in a zoo exhibit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, PlayersGetPlayed, The Dark Phoenix and 27 others
this is what happens when you take the first woman that approaches you lol

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Sick, greycel and 10 others
IMG 5470

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Costcosuperstore, pablomaxx and 10 others
wheres the chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Costcosuperstore, raleqtambrobret and 5 others
High MTN max

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, raleqtambrobret, hopecel and 3 others
that pose would have my cortisol spiking if I saw it in public, its a good thing its some ugly gook or else I wouldn't be able to handle the mog

mirin picture as proof

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Swarthy Knight and itzyaboyJJ
If that was me and I saw yo nerd incel ass stalking me taking pictures, id shove my curry cock down ur throat then beat u up and then call the cops weirdo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, NoseProphecy, Sub5kang and 1 other person
Dating chinks is law if you want a LTR as a white boy, white girls are still in the dick carousel with Chads while ricecels are studying lol blackpilled world.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Xangsane, hopecel and 2 others
Oxford study doesn’t exist

Gooks worship white men, not the other way round. White men are gaslit into thinking gooks are acceptable, and then ends up with shit like this.

Disgusting. JBW isn’t a real thing either, (for 99% of men), because majority of times, the chink or deathnic ur pulling, is most likely a subhuman.

This is the real definition of JBW:
CA7A5026 34C7 43E1 A582 7660C9D52D33

And that’s a Filipina from the slums.

Most other gooks believe they are entitled to chad, while looking utter subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Funnyunenjoyer1, descension and 3 others
White isn’t enough

You need to be a med chad in 2024

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and Deleted member 33711
Oxford study doesn’t exist

Gooks worship white men, not the other way round. White men are gaslit into thinking gooks are acceptable, and then ends up with shit like this.

Disgusting. JBW isn’t a real thing either, (for 99% of men), because majority of times, the chink or deathnic ur pulling, is most likely a subhuman.

This is the real definition of JBW:
View attachment 3046566

And that’s a Filipina from the slums.

Most other gooks believe they are entitled to chad, while looking utter subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, Klasik616, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 4 others
Lol hes not chad he has curly hair

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and Deleted member 33711
Was washing my hands in a public washroom when I saw a white Chad pass by in the mirror to use the urinal

This kid (probably 19-22 yo) is the ideal white zoomer that you'd see getting simped for on Tik Tok. Average height but brown curly hair, mogger jawline, great harmony, old money style fashion, etc. just effortlessly handsome and high appeal

Was envious af at how brutally he mogged me and how he'd likely have such attractive foids at his disposal... Or so I thought

However, as he was leaving I noticed he was with some girl, couldn't see what she looked like from behind so I was curious to find out (started following them around the mall for a quick bit jfl).

View attachment 3046541

Then I finally saw her face, anticipating a white HTB. Turns out she was..... a MTB Asian.

Roughly looked something like this (being generous, she looked worse than this jfl)
View attachment 3046540

Behold the power of JBW :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: this is what being a white Chad gets you in 2024.

that foid looks like a chink, I can tell it from her hair alone

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight

View attachment 3046541

View attachment 3046540

High MTN max
Dating chinks is law if you want a LTR as a white boy, white girls are still in the dick carousel with Chads while ricecels are studying lol blackpilled world.
funny thing is that OP is a low LTN yet he underestimate normal looking Asian girls :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: incel trait tbh

Man i always found asian girl meh, idk that obsession about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45175 and Swarthy Knight
funny thing is that OP is a low LTN yet he underestimate normal looking Asian girls :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: incel trait tbh
Nigga she's barely above (if at all) above my looks match. Yet she's dating a white Chad :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45175
Jfl at JBW copers poorly attempting damage control after this thread completely destroyed there argument

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and gooner23
Even if you want to cope by thinking that, he still giga mogs his asian gf
A White MTN simply doesn't mog an Asian MTB

Deal with it, white worshipper

View attachment 3046541

View attachment 3046540

SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

• JFL
A White MTN simply doesn't mog an Asian MTB

Deal with it, white worshipper
Nigga how am I white worshipping when I'm if anything I'm debunking JBW jfl over for your IQ

Nigga how am I white worshipping when I'm if anything I'm debunking JBW jfl over for your IQ
You're white worshipping simply by overrating average white dudes while underrating average Asian girls jfl

If the guy is a Chad than I guess every third European guy on the street is a Chad? Ridiculous

he looks swarthy doubt he's white probably arab/sa they love asian women in the west. srs.

• JFL
You're white worshipping simply by overrating average white dudes while underrating average Asian girls jfl

If the guy is a Chad than I guess every third European guy on the street is a Chad? Ridiculous
Lol even his side profile mogs most of the "chads" on this forum. I got a full glimpse of his face when he was next to me in the washroom mirror, he was def a Chad or at least lite. Stop the cope man.

I will admit that I usually don't find Asian foids attractive, so maybe I'm a bit biased. But this one was def way below his looks match

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
he looks swarthy doubt he's white probably arab/sa they love asian women in the west. srs.
Nah he was def 100% white. There aren't very many Arabs or other white passing ethnics in my area.

Lol even his side profile mogs most of the "chads" on this forum. I got a full glimpse of his face when he was next to me in the washroom mirror, he was def a Chad or at least lite. Stop the cope man.

I will admit that I usually don't find Asian foids attractive, so maybe I'm a bit biased. But this one was def way below his looks match
Wtf are you talking about, his side profile is ultra mediocre jfl

He might be a HTN at the best, nothing special