saw a woman with insane bones

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
saw a probably german woman with insane bones and they were as high set as jordan barrett or sean o'pry cheekbones too like the cheekbones were right under the fucking eye, also had jordan barrett tier zygos holy fuck and barrett had implants too but this woman probably had it naturally saw her at the shop holy fuck and insane ogee curve with hollow cheeks too
but rest of her features was shit so she was still average

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
saw a probably german woman with insane bones and they were as high set as jordan barrett or sean o'pry cheekbones too like the cheekbones were right under the fucking eye, also had jordan barrett tier zygos holy fuck and barrett had implants too but this woman probably had it naturally saw her at the shop holy fuck and insane ogee curve with hollow cheeks too
i use to slave cuck at a fastfood place and this woman like in her 40s would come in every once in a while and i swear to god she had to have been richard ramirez’ long lost sister her bone structure was actually insane she even had a nice browridge going and was like 5’11 too

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger and asdvek
The white girl from my gym has Jordan zygomatic bones, hunter eyes and pointy chin. Her hair is also perfect but she seems to be busy answering text messages from dudes a lot, she has to be european.

• Woah
Reactions: asdvek
The white girl from my gym has Jordan zygomatic bones, hunter eyes and pointy chin. Her hair is also perfect but she seems to be busy answering text messages from dudes a lot, she has to be european.
fuck her

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik01
  • So Sad
Reactions: asdvek
Tranny

i use to slave cuck at a fastfood place and this woman like in her 40s would come in every once in a while and i swear to god she had to have been richard ramirez’ long lost sister her bone structure was actually insane she even had a nice browridge going and was like 5’11 too
Tranny
Tranny