Saw legit stacy today and I think she was scared I will do something to her

L

lepo2317

Mistral
Today was the first day of really nice weather outside so I decided to go out for a jog. As I run I see crazy good ass walking with some other woman. Good lord, she was gorgeous, top 1/100 female for sure. As I run, she turned back and was looking at me, after that her MOTHER looked at me then that stacy again looked at me. After few seconds, as I was passing them by she was staring at me. I bet she thought that I'm fucking thief or some kind of rapist. So over for me guys, just the thought that summer is coming and crazy good asses are going out is too much for me. I just want winter again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Deleted member 51781
ZomboMeme 25022024010743

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and lepo2317
Running naturally makes people around you uneasy. Simple biology.

• So Sad
Reactions: lepo2317
Today was the first day of really nice weather outside so I decided to go out for a jog. As I run I see crazy good ass walking with some other woman. Good lord, she was gorgeous, top 1/100 female for sure. As I run, she turned back and was looking at me, after that her MOTHER looked at me then that stacy again looked at me. After few seconds, as I was passing them by she was staring at me. I bet she thought that I'm fucking thief or some kind of rapist. So over for me guys, just the thought that summer is coming and crazy good asses are going out is too much for me. I just want winter again.
Don't take that meme seriously, it was just a joke.

Have a nice day blud 👍

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: icon2125215, lepo2317 and Deleted member 51781
:lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: lepo2317
you shouldve walkmaxxed