Saw my balding pubertycel friend today, he's depressed.

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
for those who don't know. He has this disorder that stopped him from entering puberty. He's like 16 now and still hasn't entered puberty at all, despite being given all sorts of medication to boost his T levels.

So his medication (which is failing to actually start his puberty) is causing him to start balding. His hairline has begun to recede. I think he has reached NW2. when he took his cap off, I could see it has already fallen behind revealing the top of his scalp.

So yeah, he's wearing a cap every time I see him now. He's tryna hide his receding hairline. I was just looking at him and his eyes are all red like he's constantly on the verge of crying. He doesn't talk much during our meet ups. He just sits there now.

Faurk, I feel like he might actually rope. DHT is raping his head without even giving him anything in return. Ngl, his parents can go fuck themselves tbh, they're pumping him with androgens that are just killing his hair and they don't even do what they're supposed to do.

I've already mentioned that his medication may be causing his hairloss a few weeks ago. I think I should talk to him again and start a more serious conversation with him. I think he might actually kill himself as things keep going as they are now.

Anons, I'll need advice on how I'm gonna talk to him, his other friends don't seem to give a fuck, they're just mocking him for not being able to grow facial hair.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Deleted member 16369, gymmaxedhorse and 10 others
Just explain the mechanism behind male pattern baldness. Tell him that the current recession he is seeing is absolutely a result of the hormone treatment he is on. Make him aware of countermeasures, namely Finasteride, but then again I'm assuming his cock has not developed either, so counter treatment would leave him with a clitoris. If he cares more about his hair, his parents are more than likely to get him on anti-androgens/5ar inhibitors seeing as though they are roiding him up anyway.

All in all, it isn't a good situation, the decreased 5 alpha reduction will increase aromatisation if something like finasteride is taken, which will hasten his epiphyseal plate closure.

He has to have a serious chat to his parents about this, as it is no use getting raped for not measurable gain, I can feel his pain, I receded a bit at 16-17 but ultimately it halted for the most part past that point thankfully, but it is soul crushing during high school and the late teens.

You need to blackpill him, but still show him compassion and support him if he is really your friend

• +1
Reactions: mogxa, ChristianChad, Kroker and 2 others
Just explain the mechanism behind male pattern baldness. Tell him that the current recession he is seeing is absolutely a result of the hormone treatment he is on. Make him aware of countermeasures, namely Finasteride, but then again I'm assuming his cock has not developed either, so counter treatment would leave him with a clitoris. If he cares more about his hair, his parents are more than likely to get him on anti-androgens/5ar inhibitors seeing as though they are roiding him up anyway.

All in all, it isn't a good situation, the decreased 5 alpha reduction will increase aromatisation if something like finasteride is taken, which will hasten his epiphyseal plate closure.

He has to have a serious chat to his parents about this, as it is no use getting raped for not measurable gain, I can feel his pain, I receded a bit at 16-17 but ultimately it halted for the most part past that point thankfully, but it is soul crushing during high school and the late teens.

You need to blackpill him, but still show him compassion and support him if he is really your friend
I'll definitely teach him how balding happens and all those methods of treatment. I'll get his phone number, I could text him the details.

never began for hypogonadiacels

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
probably non endogenous androgens that don’t do shit and no hgh

lol he should browse this site

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dunkelheit and Deleted member 17791
probably non endogenous androgens that don’t do shit and no hgh

lol he should browse this site
I'll ask him about his medication.

I'll only mention hair stuff. I wont teach him about blackpill for now.

It's possible that I could teach him about other looks maxxing stuff as well later on.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
I'll ask him about his medication.

I'll only mention hair stuff. I wont teach him about blackpill for now.

It's possible that I could teach him about other looks maxxing stuff as well later on.
he should probably just stop if it’s not doing much

being a kid for life has advantages

that being bald manlet freak maybe doesn’t

• +1
he should probably just stop if it’s not doing much

being a kid for life has advantages

that being bald manlet freak maybe doesn’t
Yeah, his body is pretty fucked up. He's clearly not happy about the fact that his medication has FAILED to start his puberty. He even mentioned that he was disappointed about the results that came in. Those results being zero actual pubertal development.

This is beyond brutal. His retard doctor is literally destroying his life.

• So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940
@Dunkelheit
@JBcollector
@190cm90kg
@incel194012940

I've just got him number. I'm going to tell him about this stuff now.

• +1
Reactions: Dunkelheit and incel194012940
This is extremely unfortunate. Please tell me this is a shitpost.

• So Sad
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21597
tell him to rope

• WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mogxa and Deleted member 17791
If he isn't entering puberty with Test he needs to blast straight DHT to get things moving

• JFL
It's not. I'm going to blackpill him on hair right now.
Honestly idk if fin is a good idea for him. Since he hasn’t entered puberty, his dick is probably underdeveloped and he probably just lacks masculinity overall. In all honesty, his best bet is to just overdose on test and HGH and hope he comes out looking like he at least has a Y chromosome. He may go bald, but maybe he could at least make it to normie tier and not look like an underdeveloped hermaphrodite lesbian.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Dunkelheit and Deleted member 17791
tell him to rope
piss off

If he isn't entering puberty with Test he needs to blast straight DHT to get things moving
Honestly idk if fin is a good idea for him. Since he hasn’t entered puberty, his dick is probably underdeveloped and he probably just lacks masculinity overall. In all honesty, his best bet is to just overdose on test and HGH and hope he comes out looking like he at least has a Y chromosome. He may go bald, but maybe he could at least make it to normie tier and not look like an underdeveloped hermaphrodite lesbian.
The thing is, he has a decent face. He looks like a male. He has prettyboy looks. Maybe 4.5psl or 5psl if we're being generous.

Yeah, he is very lightly built. About as much as me.

I'm not sure about his primary sexual for sure but I'm pretty sure they're in their pre pubertal stage as he simply hasn't entered puberty yet. He's tanner zero still.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lawton88 and wollet2
piss off

The thing is, he has a decent face. He looks like a male. He has prettyboy looks. Maybe 4.5psl or 5psl if we're being generous.

Yeah, he is very lightly built. About as much as me.

I'm not sure about his primary sexual for sure but I'm pretty sure they're in their pre pubertal stage as he simply hasn't entered puberty yet. He's tanner zero still.
Yeah, he needs test, tren, HGH and every anabolic substance he can get his hands on. Hair is the least of his concerns atm

• Woah
Yeah, he needs test, tren, HGH and every anabolic substance he can get his hands on. Hair is the least of his concerns atm
I'm not sure doing all this would actually be worth it.

I was talking to me dad about this, he's a doctor. He suggested altering medication to include finasteride. He was not sure about how it would effect his pubertal development though.

I guess we agreed that his current medication is flawed and he needs to change it.

• +1
Reactions: Dunkelheit
Like most of us have said, very unfortunate situation for the guy, but if he is genetically prone to MPB, he probably just needs to suck it up, too many other androgenic features are at stake, he could legit end up with closed epiphyseal plates and fuck all androgen receptors in his cock, at 5'4" and 3" respectively.

• Hmm...
Like most of us have said, very unfortunate situation for the guy, but if he is genetically prone to MPB, he probably just needs to suck it up, too many other androgenic features are at stake, he could legit end up with closed epiphyseal plates and fuck all androgen receptors in his cock, at 5'4" and 3" respectively.
He's about my height. He's 5'9.

• +1
He's about my height. He's 5'9.
That is fairly fortunate, I guess that gives him room to maneuver, has your dad came up with any other solutions?

• Hmm...
That is fairly fortunate, I guess that gives him room to maneuver, has your dad came up with any other solutions?
He seems to think this is a tricky situation too. I told him about his apparent inability to undergo puberty and his balding, dad thinks he'll have to choice between taking fin and possibly permanently ruining his ability to develop properly or up the dosage and just abandon his hair.

• So Sad
He seems to think this is a tricky situation too. I told him about his apparent inability to undergo puberty and his balding, dad thinks he'll have to choice between taking fin and possibly permanently ruining his ability to develop properly or up the dosage and just abandon his hair.
Have you contacted your friend yet?

• Hmm...
Have you contacted your friend yet?
I don't want to make him panic or lose hope. I'll slowly leak the information instead of dumping whole paragraphs all at once. My dad said I should avoid going too deep into my explanations. That's what I will do, I'll be very simple and easy to understand.

• +1
I texted him. He's asleep right now. It's very late.
Yes it is late here too, 3am, and I'm sitting in my car stoned lol

• JFL
  • +1